All Hell Breaks Loose After Marjorie Taylor Greene Mercilessly Calls Out Swalwell for sleeping with Chinese spy, with Swalwell in the hearing room

Again. All Talk and no action. As-If it is an $8T soap opera for LW loons to drool over arguing ridiculous points of nonsense vs. common sense Americans.

Talk has gotten us nowhere since the muslim was bum rushed into office after they crashed the housing market. Not one GOVT loon has been made to pay for real crime.//

See folks, how they run around like chickens with their heads cut off!

They don't know how to handle society's breakdown!

I've never understood why in the world someone would want that job.

And now, with MTG acting like a middle school Mean Girl 24/7/365, it makes even LESS sense.

I guess this is where we're headed.

^^^ Mac1958 doesn't care that Swalwell is compromised by the CCP, only that Green is a "mean girl". That's DemoKKKrat priorities for you in a nutshell.

1607373678695-1.jpg

It's true, and everyone knows it.

Gee, I guess they don't have any ruling on having people on the committee cavorting with chinese spies, it really throws the proceedings into a dither having someone actually speak the truth, I'm just surprised it took that long to phone home to Jinping to get a ruling on how to proceed! :smoke:

I'm a conservative now?

You're not? Wasn't that your claim you made the last time you pulled all kinds of old posts you just happened to conveniently save proving your OFFICIAL position?

I mean, yeah, its laughable as your every word screams far left progressive liberal, but it must be tough constantly dodging taking any REAL position on anything.

Forum List

Back