All Gazans are Evil

I think that's a pretty accurate statement. Hamas' alone isn't fully responsible. All Gazans have blood on their hands

[
Your campaign to be voted most obnoxious Racist is coming along nicely .
And you again highlight the discussion point of whether membership should hinge on proof of an acceptable IQ score .
But keep going because "Vile and Stupid "is some label to wear .

Senior Hamas Figures and Female Arab-'Israeli' Terrorists: Prisoner Releases That Could Ignite the Region
In order to extend the deal between Hamas and Israel, the government approved the release of a group of prominent inciters and female terrorists from Arara and Kfar Kasem. Their release may mark a turning point for terror in Israel.

28/11/2023.

The Israeli government approved tonight (Tuesday) the extension of an agreement with Hamas, to allow for the release of additional hostages. As part of the agreement, in addition to extending the ceasefire in Gaza, Israel will release 50 more female terrorists. Many are prominent inciters whose release may ignite Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and even Arab communities in Israel.

Take, for example, Henedi Hilwani and Hadija Hawis, both of whom are leading inciters and operated a network of Hamas supporters in Jerusalem for many years. They were also prominently features in a series on ‘The Inciters who are Igniting Jerusalem.' Both were arrested following their inflammatory statements and their support for the heinous massacre on October 7th.

Hilwani and Hawis are not just “ordinary instigators." They appear at almost every Hamas conference in Israel and abroad organizing support for the “Battle for Al-Aqsa.” Both are prominent figures in the Murabitat movement which operates at the Temple Mount and harasses Jewish visitors. Together, they also organize missions of women to visit mothers of terrorists. Both have been investigated multiple times and have been subject to various restrictions, including bans from leaving Israel.

As for Ahed Tamimi, one can assume that she needs no introduction – a young terrorist considered a symbol in the Arab struggle, she was arrested recently for incitement and her support for the massacre on October 7th. Shatila Abu Aida from Kafr Kasem, who carried out a stabbing attack six years ago in Rosh Haayin and planned a shooting and explosives attack, will also be released as part of the agreement. Iya Hatib from Arara, who was arrested a few months ago for a series of security offenses, will also be released.

Also expected to be released are Ahadab Hourani from Haifa and Daana Houri from Nof Hagalil, both of whom are Arab models who incited to murder Jews and supported the October 7th massacre. They were both also arrested in recent weeks. Also, Rawat al-Azza, who just yesterday was charged with incitement to terror, will be released. The government is also offering to release Hanin Alzaru from Tiberias, and Reema Murad from Nazareth, who is a student at the Technion. They too were arrested recently for incitement and for supporting the October 7th massacre.

Last edited:
Good to see the Freedom Fighters running rings round the Israeli terrorists .

I imagine our Racist posters here in this thread must be embarrassed and sickened to watch those they verbally describe so wickedly repeatedly outsmart their oppressors .

Time for some loud cheers for the Allahu Akbars .

Senior Hamas Figures and Female Arab-'Israeli' Terrorists: Prisoner Releases That Could Ignite the Region
In order to extend the deal between Hamas and Israel, the government approved the release of a group of prominent inciters and female terrorists from Arara and Kfar Kasem. Their release may mark a turning point for terror in Israel.

28/11/2023.

The Israeli government approved tonight (Tuesday) the extension of an agreement with Hamas, to allow for the release of additional hostages. As part of the agreement, in addition to extending the ceasefire in Gaza, Israel will release 50 more female terrorists. Many are prominent inciters whose release may ignite Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and even Arab communities in Israel.

Take, for example, Henedi Hilwani and Hadija Hawis, both of whom are leading inciters and operated a network of Hamas supporters in Jerusalem for many years. They were also prominently features in a series on ‘The Inciters who are Igniting Jerusalem.' Both were arrested following their inflammatory statements and their support for the heinous massacre on October 7th.

Hilwani and Hawis are not just “ordinary instigators." They appear at almost every Hamas conference in Israel and abroad organizing support for the “Battle for Al-Aqsa.” Both are prominent figures in the Murabitat movement which operates at the Temple Mount and harasses Jewish visitors. Together, they also organize missions of women to visit mothers of terrorists. Both have been investigated multiple times and have been subject to various restrictions, including bans from leaving Israel.

As for Ahed Tamimi, one can assume that she needs no introduction – a young terrorist considered a symbol in the Arab struggle, she was arrested recently for incitement and her support for the massacre on October 7th. Shatila Abu Aida from Kafr Kasem, who carried out a stabbing attack six years ago in Rosh Haayin and planned a shooting and explosives attack, will also be released as part of the agreement. Iya Hatib from Arara, who was arrested a few months ago for a series of security offenses, will also be released.

Also expected to be released are Ahadab Hourani from Haifa and Daana Houri from Nof Hagalil, both of whom are Arab models who incited to murder Jews and supported the October 7th massacre. They were both also arrested in recent weeks. Also, Rawat al-Azza, who just yesterday was charged with incitement to terror, will be released. The government is also offering to release Hanin Alzaru from Tiberias, and Reema Murad from Nazareth, who is a student at the Technion. They too were arrested recently for incitement and for supporting the October 7th massacre.

Racist inhumane freedomfighters

These "freedom fighters" want to enslave their own people after they kill all the Jews.
Yup.

We-will-chop-off-their-heads-700x400.jpeg

What eludes me. . . is why the Allies even bothered with the Nuremberg trials? :eusa_think:

Why didn't we just execute every last Mother Fuckin' German. . .

Every old person, every woman and every child, they were all responsible for the Nazi regime. . .

:sigh2:

Your campaign to be voted most obnoxious Racist is coming along nicely .
And you again highlight the discussion point of whether membership should hinge on proof of an acceptable IQ score .
But keep going because "Vile and Stupid "is some label to wear .
Once again the terrorist lover with the same copy and paste answer.

Truly a one trick pony.

CNN, Nov.29.23:

Joining me now is Ditza's grandson-in-law, A. Zohar.

And thank you so much for being here. A. ZOHAR, WIFE'S 84-YEAR-OLD GRANDMOTHER RELEASED BY HAMAS: Thank you.

COLLINS: How is she doing, tonight?

ZOHAR: Physically, she's doing OK. And we are extremely relieved that she is doing OK. Because, when we saw, the images of her, in a wheelchair, that was heartbreaking, because Ditza was never ever in a wheelchair.

She's an 84-years-old, extremely proud person. And she's independent, and she's living on -- living on her own. She cooks for herself. She cleans for herself. She used to play the host for all 25 of us, when we showed up at her house.

COLLINS: Yes, I loved those photos of everyone having a meal together.

I mean, but you're hearing more about what she went through? I know it's not -- you know, it's a slow process. But what have you heard from her?

ZOHAR: The story is coming out of her very, very slowly. And she keeps telling us that it's her story to tell. So, the only thing that we can tell, for now, is that she thinks she was up in an attic, for quite a while. And she was away from everybody else. She was being held isolated from everybody else.

But I got to tell you that the amazing thing about Ditza, that the story that Ditza is telling is the story of 240 other hostages that have been taken. And when you say these words, the hostages that have been taken, it doesn't even -- it doesn't even begin to describe what really happened there. It's just a crime against humanity.

And when you say a crime against humanity, you actually mean that they are taking an 84-years-old grandmother, from her home, in a kibbutz? That is, I can't even explain to you how easygoing the kibbutz was.

You go into the kibbutz, and everything is green, and everything is nice. And you live right next to Gaza Strip. And you try to imagine that it's a peaceful place.

And then, this happens, on October 7th, which explains to you that these guys, who live across the fence from us are just savages. There's no other way to describe the amount of pain that we are experiencing, right now, as a nation

Yes, I'm her grandson-in-law, and I experience this pain very, very personally. But I also lost 17 friends. 17 of my friends are dead, right now, because of that attack. And four of my friends are still being held hostage. Yosef (ph), his two sons and his daughter --

COLLINS: Yes.

ZOHAR: -- are still being held in Gaza Strip. And we don't even know what's going on with him.

So these crimes are crimes against me. They're crimes against you. They are crimes against entire the State of Israel and humanity.

COLLINS: And you mentioned the kibbutz, and what life is like there. These are like villages, where it's very familial, everyone knows everyone. And a lot of Gazans worked there. And there was, I mean, this was more of a left-leaning community than what you see. I think that's something that people outside of Israel may not know.

But you talked about your grandmother that Ditza was released. But she doesn't have a home to go to.

ZOHAR: That's one of the things that you have to tell your grandmother. How do you tell your grandmother that she doesn't have a home to go back to? Many of them --

COLLINS: Did she know about the full scope of what had happened to her home?

ZOHAR: We haven't talked about that yet because it's very emotional. I mean, you are talking about an entire community that's just gone. And there are several communities there that are gone right now.

I'm talking to my friends, on October 7th. I was talking to my friends, to three families. One of them has been murdered, as we were talking, on WhatsApp, texting each other back and forth.

COLLINS: Wow.

[21:55:00]

ZOHAR: Some of them are hiding in the attic, waiting for this to be over. Some of them were in a bomb shelter, telling me that there are grenades thrown at the door. And I can't believe what I'm reading, and I'm texting back, and I'm trying to talk to them, and I'm trying to call them.

And one of them, Mae (ph) and Liz (ph), were actually murdered, as we were talking. And then, her sister is writing to me, "They have been shot. They have been killed." Their 7-years-old daughter is hiding in a closet, right now, texting me that "Mom and dad have been shot."

COLLINS: Wow.

ZOHAR: And this has been going on everywhere, in Holit, Nir Yitzhak, I can tell you all these weird names of these kibbutzim. But you have to understand that these small communities have been trying to live, next to Gaza Strip, and have been trying to make a living, right next to the Palestinians, and trying to trade and trying to --

COLLINS: Yes.

ZOHAR: Like you said, Palestinians were working there, with them together.

COLLINS: That's just heartbreaking. We're glad that she's safe. But I know it's a long road ahead.

ZOHAR: Yes.

COLLINS: Thank you for coming, to share what that's been like for her.

ZOHAR: Thank you.

COLLINS: And obviously, we're keeping her in our thoughts.[/B]

chrome_screenshot_1701352164818.png

Forum List

Back