All charity is a scam

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Folks, I'm not a bad person, honestly! I'm just realistic, and tired of the BS in the world.

All charity - yes, all of it - is a scam. It's just rich people passing money amongst themselves and virtue signaling. Of course, those same rich people got their money by using debt to screw untold millions of people, but, shhhhh, that's too controversial to mention.

Just work, earn money for yourself and your family, and dutifully pay taxes. Do that, and you have done enough for the system. Charity, like so much in America, is just another way to part you with the money that you earned for yourself.

Folks, I'm not a bad person, honestly! I'm just realistic, and tired of the BS in the world.

All charity - yes, all of it - is a scam. It's just rich people passing money amongst themselves and virtue signaling. Of course, those same rich people got their money by using debt to screw untold millions of people, but, shhhhh, that's too controversial to mention.

Just work, earn money for yourself and your family, and dutifully pay taxes. Do that, and you have done enough for the system. Charity, like so much in America, is just another way to part you with the money that you earned for yourself.
/---- Libs excuse for not giving to Charity.

Forum List

Back