Duh, a Republican on TV said the Rich pay more taxes

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
yes, and that is because they have more money and do not need a tax break. We have to get rid of the Pubs in office, lets make them a minority. They are gross.

Trickle down does not work. The rich are greedy scum, sorry this is not a tax cut for those making less than 200,000 or 250,000 , and remember Trump said he will not cut Medicaid. He is a liar, compulsive.

I hope all of you with a job given health insurance, loose it now. Remember employers are no longer mandated to offer insurance.

When ever you see someone in a wheelchair remember who you voted for, we will never let you forget. When you start complaining and you will, we shall just laugh at your stupidity.

Since Ryan was drinking from the keg, he was dreaming of cutting Medicaid, before the ACA. He is a sick man. A real sick man, along with most of the Pubs and those who voted them in.

yes, and that is because they have more money and do not need a tax break. We have to get rid of the Pubs in office, lets make them a minority. They are gross.

Trickle down does not work. The rich are greedy scum, sorry this is not a tax cut for those making less than 200,000 or 250,000 , and remember Trump said he will not cut Medicaid. He is a liar, compulsive.

I hope all of you with a job given health insurance, loose it now. Remember employers are no longer mandated to offer insurance.

When ever you see someone in a wheelchair remember who you voted for, we will never let you forget. When you start complaining and you will, we shall just laugh at your stupidity.

Since Ryan was drinking from the keg, he was dreaming of cutting Medicaid, before the ACA. He is a sick man. A real sick man, along with most of the Pubs and those who voted them in.

See?!!! There's the Democrat "Embrace your Inner Mao Eat the Rich" Base!

It's unreal. The sons of bitches never stop whining about the rich although they pay the majority of taxes in the country. Whenever I've suggested that the US go with a Goods and Services tax which is the great equalizer because EVERYONE pays tax, the left wing loons have a shit fit because they don't believe they should pay equally to the rich.

I've always taken comfort that if we buy a canoe we pay 5% GST. But when a one percenter buys a yacht, they pay 5% for their yacht. It's a fair tax. But the left doesn't want fair.

It's unreal. The sons of bitches never stop whining about the rich although they pay the majority of taxes in the country. Whenever I've suggested that the US go with a Goods and Services tax which is the great equalizer because EVERYONE pays tax, the left wing loons have a shit fit because they don't believe they should pay equally to the rich.

I've always taken comfort that if we buy a canoe we pay 5% GST. But when a one percenter buys a yacht, they pay 5% for their yacht. It's a fair tax. But the left doesn't want fair.

You have that right. The rich got rich due to tax havens and off the backs of workers. The Dems pay taxes as well as you filthy rich. We want fair, but its not fair is it. Nope, they may as well scoop up their shit and feed us a second scoop. I dispise the crooked rich like DT and his family, I truly do.

Never be in a hurry. That is what causes accidents. Have it in a car, so you auto insurance can cover you or at work, Workers Comp.

Good grief! Give it freaking up loser.

Your a loser, and your a Russian.

:lmao:

No I'm a dual American Canuck sadly living under the full retard Liberal government of the boy king Trudeau.

No you are an ignorant fool, 75 million people use Medicaid, the largest insurance company in the US is Medicaid. I'm a Canuck as well and I wish we had a Justin Trudeau, instead of an old washed up charlatan. I am French Canadian born in the US.

Penelope, do you hate and resent successful actors and musicians or is it only the industrial types who rely more on hard work than luck, talent or looks?

Penelope, do you hate and resent successful actors and musicians or is it only the industrial types who rely more on hard work than luck, talent or looks?

No because most of them are Dems and agree with the ACA. That is the difference. You think we hate the rich, only the greedy ones, who do not want to pay taxes, like our president. and the rest of them.

Forum List

Back