All African American Readers Must Read This

she was pro-abortion---------that's what you know-----she went a little overboard in her support of---abortion "right" to the point of "hey---ABORT THAT THING".....

Like all democrats she was racist...but disguised it under "caring for he black race""

"ALL DEMOCRATS"???? <<<< racist much

No more than every fucking left loon on here calling me and others racists simply because we are on the right. You sure you want to play this game? You're going to lose

There are many on the right who are not racist. You are not one of them.

There is no Republican politician or right wing board member who hasn't been called a racist by the likes of you.

Yes there are. You are an idiot.

This is a message for African Americans,

Many people love to complain about Donald Trump's racism but what some people may not know is that Hillary Clinton is racist as well. Hillary was a member of the Goldwater Girls. The Goldwater Girls organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. She was a member of an organization that opposed equal rights for African Americans, And she had the gall to say that she is proud to have been a Goldwater Girl.

Also, Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". These are the words that Hillary said about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Before you vote this November, please think about what I've said. Hillary is racist. I believe that she's more racist than Trump. Hillary doesn't care about you. She wants your votes but she doesn't care about you. If she did care, she wouldn't admire a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

I am sure African Americans will appreciate another white dude telling them what they should be doing and thinking.

Why not? They allow Hillary and other white Democrats tell them what to do and what to think.

Another bitter old white dude who is telling African Americans and other minorities that you are just soooo much smarter than they are.

LOL

Many people love to complain about Donald Trump's racism but what some people may not know is that Hillary Clinton is racist as well. Hillary was a member of the Goldwater Girls. The Goldwater Girls organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. She was a member of an organization that opposed equal rights for African Americans, And she had the gall to say that she is proud to have been a Goldwater Girl.

Also, Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". These are the words that Hillary said about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Before you vote this November, please think about what I've said. Hillary is racist. I believe that she's more racist than Trump. Hillary doesn't care about you. She wants your votes but she doesn't care about you. If she did care, she wouldn't admire a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Sigh.........

Not this Margaret Sanger bullshit again.

Check the archives, loser. Been done many times. You are misrepresenting the woman's position. It could be on purpose, but more likely, you are just regurgitating something that some liar fed you.

Trump won't get black Americans to vote for him. It is not going to happen.

Hitlery says that Black Youths are "Super Predators". She is racist as hell.

I do not believe that Margaret Sanger said that black people need to be exterminated EITHER------she was a kinda tormented person having grown up in a very large and very poor family----
she was pro-birth control over starvation--------things she said
should be taken in the context of a person who lived with and saw horrors from early childhood resulting from unbridled
procreation. Silly sloppy thoughtless comments are just that.....sheesh considering her background she did lots of good

Sanger was an evil racist and most likely burns in hell

not really-----she was a good Irish Catholic girl-----imagine what she went thru as -----VERY POOR---ONE OF LOTS OF KIDS-IN THE SLUMS -----------SHEEEEEESH have some compassion. She actually saw "less kids" as a good answer to the problems of the poor-----especially in the city. How was she supposed to KNOW about elegant and polite and restrained and well thought out REPARTE?. It did not happen in her life. Ever attend a Christmas party that included a lot of middle aged irish catholics? It CAN get political depending on the nature of the stuff in the glasses. She had TB at a time when TB was a death sentence and known to be a sickness of crowded conditions

Save the crap, I know better

You deny that Margaret Sanger was a Sassy Irish Lass, Gassy?

But your blacks bought this hook line and sinker from Sanger. You jumped on board. Male afro american blacks could and did fuck everything in their path and your women walked in and got abortions.

Free fucks everywhere. Those women that didn't had to bring up their kids by themselves.

This is on record. This is history.

Yep- this is on record- Tiny is telling African Americans that he thinks that all black men just fucked anything in their paths and all African American women got abortions.

So on the record- Tiny is a racist.

I am sure African Americans will appreciate another white dude telling them what they should be doing and thinking.

Selflessly assuming The Burden....

Salutamus!

I do not believe that Margaret Sanger said that black people need to be exterminated EITHER------she was a kinda tormented person having grown up in a very large and very poor family----
should be taken in the context of a person who lived with and saw horrors from early childhood resulting from unbridled
procreation. Silly sloppy thoughtless comments are just that.....sheesh considering her background she did lots of good

Why should her words be taken in context when leftwing douche bags never grant the same consideration to any historical figures they despise?

In the event that you missed Bripat linking to his photo....

Picture one of these

enhanced-buzz-2805-1390324035-7.jpg

except paler, and with two ears stapled to it......

Like all democrats she was racist...but disguised it under "caring for he black race""

No more than every fucking left loon on here calling me and others racists simply because we are on the right. You sure you want to play this game? You're going to lose

There is no Republican politician or right wing board member who hasn't been called a racist by the likes of you.

Name one.

Why not? They allow Hillary and other white Democrats tell them what to do and what to think.

Another bitter old white dude who is telling African Americans and other minorities that you are just soooo much smarter than they are.

LOL

Supporting Hillary doesn't indicate superior intelligence.

Name one.

John McCain
John Huntsman
Michael Steele
Paul Ryan
George W Bush
Tom Ridge

Idiot.

I imagine that Martin Luther Kings niece is aware of these things and that this is why she endorsed The Donald

not really-----she was a good Irish Catholic girl-----imagine what she went thru as -----VERY POOR---ONE OF LOTS OF KIDS-IN THE SLUMS -----------SHEEEEEESH have some compassion. She actually saw "less kids" as a good answer to the problems of the poor-----especially in the city. How was she supposed to KNOW about elegant and polite and restrained and well thought out REPARTE?. It did not happen in her life. Ever attend a Christmas party that included a lot of middle aged irish catholics? It CAN get political depending on the nature of the stuff in the glasses. She had TB at a time when TB was a death sentence and known to be a sickness of crowded conditions
Are you sure you don't have Sanger mixed up with Malthus?

Name one.

John McCain
John Huntsman
Michael Steele
Paul Ryan
George W Bush
Tom Ridge

Idiot.
RINOs. Name some real Republicans.

positive-----they both can be seen as REALLY COLD---but they were entirely different people

nope----sanger was sanger------pro birth control to avoid the tragedy of large VERY POOR families. My own grandma----
came from a large poor to the point of starvation family (in fact her father died of starvation in a cellar room in New York City)----She had two kids and then two back alley abortions----
she cried when my mom got pregnant with the Sixth. I understand Sanger

Let's get something straight....I don't have to do anything, except be black and die. Though so far, I'm failing at the first one.

LOL

Supporting Hillary doesn't indicate superior intelligence.

Whom are you supporting, Contrary Indicator?

Name one.

John McCain
John Huntsman
Michael Steele
Paul Ryan
George W Bush
Tom Ridge

Idiot.
RINOs. Name some real Republicans.

Did you vote for GW, Picnic Shoulder in an Orangutan Suit?

Forum List

Back