All abandon the Ensign Ship!

We have the right within the constitution to change the constitution.

To say otherwise is against the constitution.

SO, YOU SIR ARE AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION!

TRAITOR!
Abolition of the Senate would call for a Con-Con, not an amendment, nitwit.
This clown is about to be turned into the FBI AND put on My ignore list. He would be the first in 15 years to make that list.

We have the right within the constitution to change the constitution.

To say otherwise is against the constitution.

SO, YOU SIR ARE AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION!

TRAITOR!
This clown is about to be turned into the FBI AND put on My ignore list. He would be the first in 15 years to make that list.
Meh....Monica's room-temperature I.Q. is too amusing to watch on display, to put the poor little waterhead on iggy. :lol:

Meh....Monica's room-temperature I.Q. is too amusing to watch on display, to put the poor little waterhead on iggy. :lol:
Room temperture? He is in double digits?

I can just see the Senate voting to amend the constitution to do away with the Senate...

What a fucking tool.

What a traitor you are!

You are against the constitution!
Support for the Senate and the Congress is now treason.

You not only are an enemy of the U.S. But delusional as well. Seek help.

I busted you and you don't have the balls to admit you are wrong.

The constitution can be amended.

Do you deny that?

What a traitor you are!

You are against the constitution!

Do you deny that?
You cannot amend the structure of the Government.

The Amendment process exists to give or take away the rights of the Citizens. Not to alter the basic structure of the government.

Actually, let Me edit that. The Amendment process exists to restrict the rights of the Citizens. Period. Rights are not give to us by the Government.

Do you deny that?

The Amendment process exists to give or take away the rights of the Citizens. Not to alter the basic structure of the government.

Actually, let Me edit that. The Amendment process exists to restrict the rights of the Citizens. Period. Rights are not give to us by the Government.

Of course you can amend the structure of the government.

Do you deny that?

Of course you can amend the structure of the government.
As was stated by Dude. You need a Constitutional Convention to do that. Or don't you even know how the U.S. Government is set up?

The Amendment process cannot be used to alter the structure of the Federal Government. It can only be used to restrict the rights of the Citizens.

Name an Amendment that restricts the rights of the citizenry. Most all of them except the 16th seventeenth and I think nineteenth actaully gave more rights to the citizenry.

Oh and chris is just pissed about the Senate telling Obama to shove his single payer delusion up his ass. Which by the way is why we have the senate in the first place. To ensure that the majority don't have the ability to stomp all over the rights of the minority.

Actually, the amendment process was meant to further constrain gubmint.

That it has been used to restrict the rights of citizens has been an abhorrence.

Actually, the amendment process was meant to further constrain gubmint.

That it has been used to restrict the rights of citizens has been an abhorrence.
Actually, that is not what it does. Citzens have rights that can only be restricted by government. The Bill of Rights was the only Amendments that restricted government. If you look at all the amendments after the 10, you'll see that they further the power of government.

322px-US_Navy_O1_insignia.svg.png

Of course. Dismantling the Constitutional makeup of our government is the correct way to stop corruption.

:cuckoo:

Our constitution needs to be changed.

The Senate is the source of most of our problems.

Just like when the constitution counted black people as "three fifths of a person."
Brain dead fifth columnist fucks like you are the source of most of out problems, Monica.

Oh Doooodeeee, you are so eloquent.

Forum List

Back