ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Arizona Grand Jury INDICTS more than a dozen people, including fake electors, for conspiracy, fraud and forgery. Donald Trump named unindicted coconspirator.

View attachment 937352

Eleven Republicans who falsely declared that Trump beat Biden in Arizona in the 2020 election have been charged with conspiracy, fraud and forgery.

PHOENIX (AP) — Eleven Republicans who submitted a document to Congress falsely declaring that Donald Trump beat Joe Biden in Arizona in the 2020 presidential election were charged Wednesday with conspiracy, fraud and forgery, marking the fourth state to bring charges against “fake electors.”

The eleven people who had been nominated to be Arizona’s Republican electors met in Phoenix on Dec. 14, 2020, to sign a certificate saying they were “duly elected and qualified” electors and claimed Trump had carried the state. The document was later sent to Congress and the National Archives, where it was ignored.

Seven others were indicted, but their names were blacked out of records released by Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes. Her office said the names will be released after they’re served with the charges. The Washington Post reports the seven includes former Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and John Eastman, former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and others in Trump’s orbit.

More at the link below...

More great news! Arizona is looking better and better. What do you think?
Four criminal trials, one civil trial, and now an unindicted co conspirator in two states. Where did he find the time to be so corrupt?

IMG_4609.png

You can indict a ham sandwich
They just indicted a ham sandwich because
"Indict a ham sandwich"?
When cleverness and originality become a bridge-too-far, well then, reach for a tired cliche'. But you guys be you guys. If you can't be clever......be unfunny and boring.

" This quote was then used by Tom Wolfe (and attributed to Wachtler) in Wolfe's 1987 novel The Bonfire of the Vanities, paraphrased into "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich', if that's what

---------------------------------------------------------

You are a dumbass troll who would be on ignore if you weren't a mod.
You know, good poster excalibur, I have been reading your posting recently, and I gotta tell you mein freund, you sound and awful lot like Karen Snowflake. All you ever do is whine and complain and gripe, and piss'n'moan, and hissyfit. What's up with that?

Have you considered posting a post ----or a thread----with substance?
Give it a shot. Who knows, you might make a career of being a social-media internet Liberace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every right to question the integrity of votes
Question?
OK. True that.
No objection from me on that.
'Question' away to your heart's desire.
However.....
....however, signing one's name to a EC ballot as if you had been selected by the Governor and the winning party, and then submitting it to the National Archives as if it was authentic......well, that's a, a, a,.......well, it is friggin' crime.
It's fraud.
Criminal fraud.
I am mildly convinced you should know that.

---------------------------------------------
YOU BITCHES STOLE THE FUCKING EKECTION (sic)
Oh boy, another Yeti believer. Another who thinks John F. Kennedy Jr. is gonna be Trump's running mate. Another who thinks Zionists flew the planes into the Towers> Another fanboy of the Chupacabra.
It is a feature of America's Big Tent society that we tolerate the conspiracy nutters and Alex Jones acolytes.
Still, it can be notable. 'And mildly interesting. In sort of a 'pick-on-the-fat-guy' vein, some might say.

------------------------------------------------
Over half this country think your side are lying fucks
And that, in my opinion, sounds genuinely alarming; however, what did the courts determine about that "stolen election" QAnon fantagasm?

I sorta kinda suspect the courts (what? 60+ of 'em, with over 90 judges --including 9 Supremes)....well, I suspect the courts have a say on that "lying f*cks Stolen Election" fantagasm. No?

You do know that Trump can still be indicted in Az, right? Har, har, har.
He should be. But in true Trump fashion, they would have to throw money and resources at then pile of slime to do anything about it.

OR

Get a bunch of people to flip and testify, and go for it... we will see...

Forum List

Back