Algore would have invaded Iraq

Richard Clarke didn't come out of all that with much integrity, so I don't buy that. But as I said above Algore isn't my argument, but that of the author of the study.

Anyway, would you care to address the choice I gave as to your recommendation to president Bush?

Only in the minds of cons did RC do anything wrong.

So what would your recommendation to Bush have been? Here I'll post them again:

The same as many told him. There is no reaons to go into Iraq and it will just be an utter mess if you do.

The truth is they wanted to do Iraq. Their reasons had nothing to do with the countries security.

The same as many told him. There is no reaons to go into Iraq and it will just be an utter mess if you do.

The truth is they wanted to do Iraq. Their reasons had nothing to do with the countries security.
yup, keep posting those lies

You are very brave in defending not going to war, but the world would not have come to a stop at that point. There would have been consequences. If Bush had listened to your advise he would have been left with a decision between two choices - which would you have advised him to take?

First answer me on what Richard Clarke did in your mind to discredit himself?

You are very brave in defending not going to war, but the world would not have come to a stop at that point. There would have been consequences. If Bush had listened to your advise he would have been left with a decision between two choices - which would you have advised him to take?

Not going to war with Iraq would have had very few consequences.

First answer me on what Richard Clarke did in your mind to discredit himself?
I remember he contradicted himself a number of times. But what has that got to do with the choice you would have had to have made if you had recommended to president Bush to not invade Iraq? Seems like you are looking for a way to weasel out of answering a natural question about the consequences to such advise...

no, but its clear Bush owns a HUGE piece of your brain

Dude that was really lame.

So you think they really were stupid enough to think doing Iraq would turn out great?

They wanted to tap the oil and every reasonable person knows it.

Dude that was really lame.

So you think they really were stupid enough to think doing Iraq would turn out great?

They wanted to tap the oil and every reasonable person knows it.
no, reasonable people know there were more factors involved
you have not shown me you are a "reasonable person"

i Remember He Contradicted Himself A Number Of Times. But What Has That Got To Do With The Choice You Would Have Had To Have Made If You Had Recommended To President Bush To Not Invade Iraq? Seems Like You Are Looking For A Way To Weasel Out Of Answering A Natural Question About The Consequences To Such Advise...

He Did Not!!!!

Name the contridictions!

You dont like him because he told the truth when Bush was trying to lie.

Now that you have gone and checked you must realize he is an American Hero who refused to help lie to the American people huh?

Forum List

Back