"Alfred E Newman will never be Pres" Trump criticizes FOX News for hosting town hall with Mayor Pete

its called "working the refs"

i wonder if Mayor Pete thinks Trump's cute. it's highly possible. they should ask him that!

Why do you want to know if Mayor Pete thinks Trump is cute or not? Kind of fucking weird, dude. Whether you are gay or straight...really kind of out there.
in a presidential campaign, every kind of question gets thrown at the candidates. if you cant deal with it, get the hell out of politics, get another job!

I'm sure he'll deal with such waste of a question just fine. I'm questioning why you want to know.
it's called BROMANCE! maybe if Pete's the nominee him and trump will fall in love!

Trump would ask mayor Pete to sign a NDA first; jus' sayin' .........
More likely a prenup

Trump is like a 16 year old girl. he responds to money, peer pressure, & attention!

"the Reagan era lasted 40 years. it has now come to a crashing halt with Trump's presidency" - Alfred E Newman

Has there ever been an adult male that whined more than our current President?

Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with him.

i wonder if Mayor Pete thinks Trump's cute. it's highly possible. they should ask him that!

I turned the channel past FOX fast but I saw a face that looked like Mr. Bean? (No hoosier, I did not say Mr. Bone)

I turned the channel past FOX fast but I saw a face that looked like Mr. Bean? (No hoosier, I did not say Mr. Bone)
you're not the only one who thinks that!

D67prUOW0AERO2J.jpg

D67prURXYAEwdqb.jpg

It is called whining like a 12 year old because you are not getting 100% of the attention.

It is called keeping an eye on the enemy MSM. They have trashed and lied about DJT since 2015 on a daily basis in severe cases like CNN MSLSD YAHOO and FOX joining the game since Meghan Kelly and Shep Smith, Cavuto etc. I watch other. I am not 100% brain-dead at this time.

Mayor Pete got a standing ovation by saying "i dont care" about Trump's tweets. "it is the nature of grotesque things that you cant look away"

Manipulating the press, as he has done since he was seated.

and the worship continues...

Results tell.

yes they do, and the results of your post are worship of Trump

Nice Democrat talking point, but lacks all credibility. Trump tweets and the effect is like turning over a rock. Watch the vermin scurry.

It's not that Trump is that wonderful, it's that you people are so low quality.

The queer Alfred E. Newman. Just another one of the clowns the Party of Moon Bats have running for President.

Queers, Creeps, Whores, Indian Princesses, Communists, Fake Mexicans, even Spartacus. The Moon Bat Party is full of shitheads running for President.

Manipulating the press, as he has done since he was seated.

and the worship continues...

Results tell.

yes they do, and the results of your post are worship of Trump

Nice Democrat talking point, but lacks all credibility. Trump tweets and the effect is like turning over a rock. Watch the vermin scurry.

It's not that Trump is that wonderful, it's that you people are so low quality.

Trump whines like a 12 year old girl...but you are right about one thing, they both do it to get attention.

Town halls for the 2-3 percenters. America is captivated.
Mayor Pete is surging in the polls. he is a rock star. some one has not been paying attention!

He's like the rest of you loons, can't explain how he'll pay for all the free shit he's promising. That and that shit of renaming anything connected to Jefferson was just stupid fucking pandering for votes

Forum List

Back