AlFranken smacked down by CNN Analyst Scott Jennings and Al gets no help from Acosta

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

couple things:

1. CNN analyst pushes back against a lying Franken...and Franken doesn't try it once, he doubles down on his lie.

2. I'm surprised at the aging occuring in Franken. I don't know if he realizes it, but he's done. I wonder if Mrs. Franken is still present.

3. Acosta did not jump in to bolster Franken even when Franken Begged him to jump in and do the fact checking and last but not least.

4. The CNN analyst Scott Jennings used one of franken's old characters, Stuart Smalley on Franken's claim. LOLOL

Face it, ' the democrats are not good enough, they're not smart enough and doggone it, People don't like them'.

Last edited:

couple things:

1. CNN analyst pushes back against a lying Franken...and Franken doesn't try it once, he doubles down on his lie.

2. I'm surprised at the aging occuring in Franken. I don't know if he realizes it, but he's done. I wonder if Mrs. Franken is still present.

3. Acosta did not jump in to bolster Franken even when Franken Begged him to jump in and do the fact checking and last but not least.

4. The CNN analyst Scott Jennings used one of franken's old characters, Stuart Smalley on Franken's claim. LOLOL

Face it, ' the democrats are not good enough, they're not smart enough and doggone it, People don't like them'.
1666583866153.png

I'm stupid enough

I'm ugly enough

And dog gone it, people hate me

I can still run as a democrat and win!

I'm surprised that Franken is still on TV- why hasn't he been canceled?

The fellow literally Sexually Assaulted and laughed as photos were made.

He should be sitting in the penitentiary playing spades for soups on the yard instead of talking to CNN.

Forum List

Back