Alexandria O. Cortez calls to eliminate electoral college that gives Ca & NY total control

You conservative kids probably don't remember that tRump wasn't too keen on the EC do you.

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818]@realDonaldTrump

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

11:45 PM - Nov 6, 2012
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818]@realDonaldTrump

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

11:29 PM - Nov 6, 2012
Twitter Ads info and privacy

He also flipped pretty damn quick when it turned out in his favor (with some help.from his Russian friends of course)

So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Everybody knows nothing can be done about it.
Well, first yes things can be done about it.

Second, the tRumpkins are all up in arms because she said it was bad so I figured they needed to be reminded the their orange god said it first.

Things can be done about it? Such as?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah sure, get rid of the EC from the Constitution because it didn't play in your favor...…...cause if it had & Hillary had won, we wouldn't be hearing a damn thing about it.

Donald J Trump would have still won even if there was no EC.

If the election was based upon the popular vote, Hillary Clinton would have spent her time in California and New York and the more voters out there saw her, the more they would vote against her.

Yeah sure, get rid of the EC from the Constitution because it didn't play in your favor...…...cause if it had & Hillary had won, we wouldn't be hearing a damn thing about it.

Donald J Trump would have still won even if there was no EC.

If the election was based upon the popular vote, Hillary Clinton would have spent her time in California and New York and the more voters out there saw her, the more they would vote against her.

Nobody can say if she would have won the popular vote if that’s the way we did it. That’s like saying my football team would have won the game if we went by how many yards the teams carried the ball. It’s a ridiculous statement. I’m sure there are plenty of Republican voters in NY, Cali and Mass that didn’t bother to vote because there was no way in hell it could have counted for anything.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Cortez would want to eliminate all voting, and just be crowned Queen for life also.

Forum List

Back