Alexander O Cortez reveals her plan to overthrow the Supreme court

h she's triggered a few but if being "triggered" is to be mocked, then look at all the ones trump has "triggered". yet i don't see you mocking them.
`
If I am to be an equal opportunity mocker, who are the ones trump has triggered?
let me PM you my "ignore" list.

seriously, if you can't see the "triggered' in here with ORANGE MAN BAD/TRUMPERS and insult after insult, then we simply don't think it means the same thing.

seriously, if you can't see the "triggered' in here with ORANGE MAN BAD/TRUMPERS and insult after insult, then we simply don't think it means the same thing.
`
You bring up a good point. I try to limit my mocking (insults) to the people in the topic only, not the members of the forum. My general rule is not to reply to stupid questions and challenges. I many times fail and for that am most sorry. I enjoy reading, if not partaking in, good, well articulated discussions. Orange man bad topics I avoid.
`

`
You bring up a good point. I try to limit my mocking (insults) to the people in the topic only, not the members of the forum. My general rule is not to reply to stupid questions and challenges. I many times fail and for that am most sorry. I enjoy reading, if not partaking in, good, well articulated discussions. Orange man bad topics I avoid.
`
oh i think on any given day we can all fall into that trap. i know i "lean" conservative so i don't scream at that side much but that also means the left will be doing the same - human nature.

appreciate the reply.

Forum List

Back