Alex Jones predicted false flag attacks to blame patriots

Alex Jones's middle name is "False Flag,".......
`
`

jones-alex.jpg

Yeah it's called free speech. I welcome all voices. Don't you? Why didn't any of these 'bombs' blow up? How did someone access George Soros' mailbox? Why didn't that bomb blow up?" Ever ask yourself these simple questions?
Lol!

He's free to say things like that, but you have to be a mental defective to believe them.

Alex jones makes a lot of predictions.

One might expect him to get one right once in a while.

:D
What is so funny is they aren't predictions, they are ( meaning the information he provides) have already been written.

It's in history its in MSM controlled news and that is what goes right over pp's heads.

They tell you what is what, they tell you what to think and why those who woek up to that now see that.

`
`

jones-alex.jpg

what's funny you all are so fkn stupid none of you realize how it's you who wear the hat, that' swhy your mostly dumbed down idiots.

Luckily half the country has woke up and the severely brian damaged assholes post shit just like you , buuuh bye, indoctrianted trash knows nothing better to fight back with other than shit like this. PROVES YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVELS, then again a RETARD doesn't know they are retarded either

tenor.gif

What makes it worse is all the fun stupid fks like you poke about alex and his information

HE OFTNE PROVIDES YOU THE INFORMATION FROM THE VERY SOURES YOU STUPID FKS GO TO YOUR JUST TO STUPID TO DECODE WHAT' IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU RETARDS.

IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW RETARDED YOU ALL ARE.

`
`

jones-alex.jpg

what's funny you all are so fkn stupid none of you realize how it's you who wear the hat, that' swhy your mostly dumbed down idiots.

Luckily half the country has woke up and the severely brian damaged assholes post shit just like you , buuuh bye, indoctrianted trash knows nothing better to fight back with other than shit like this. PROVES YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVELS, then again a RETARD doesn't know they are retarded either

tenor.gif

What makes it worse is all the fun stupid fks like you poke about alex and his information

HE OFTNE PROVIDES YOU THE INFORMATION FROM THE VERY SOURES YOU STUPID FKS GO TO YOUR JUST TO STUPID TO DECODE WHAT' IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU RETARDS.

No. What's funny is I own stock in the company that makes Reynolds Wrap and it's up.

On October, 10 Alex Jones warned the country of impending attacks on leftists to blame on conservatives before midterms.

Obama Activates His Domestic Army To Carry Out Violent Attacks Ahead Of Election

View attachment 224471

Breaking! Alex Jones Predicted False Flag Attacks To Blame Patriots

Well wherever this post ends up, it ends up fact is he did warn I think there is one user on here who would actually remember me saying weeks ago they were going to start false flags. They can come forward if they want but I won't mention their name or names.

ANyway here is past proof where Alex said false falgs were going to start can't deny the news facts.

Now MSM would get ahold of these edit them and cut them so their pathetic sheep believe their version of it.

Because the lower IQ levels can't see past rose colored glasses..
Lower IQ levels. And you said that with no sense of irony. :lol:

Have you admitted you fucked up bigly yet?

"Alex Jones is the shit!"

`
`

jones-alex.jpg

tenor.gif

Hey, crackhead. Your Messiah was full of shit yet again.

I seriously doubt that Mindwars is a crackhead.

Maybe a tweaker but no crackhead. :)

Mindwars, you do a great job of bringing interesting issues and topics to this forum.

Dont let the hallway trash M.O.B.s stop you.

(see what I did there? lol)

Mindwars, you do a great job of bringing interesting issues and topics to this forum.

Thank you so much Jim, I more than appreciate your defense of me. Awww I don't even know what else to say. ((( hugs(((.

WHen they don't bother to listen to his mentionings of this or anything else , they go clueless and have no idea what idiots they look like.

That's why listed video after video it was way before this happened, which demonstrates and proves how he warned what was coming. Yet idiots never bother to listen and then they become to fkn stupid to see everything they laugh about is fact and or ends up happening.

He's got six video of his saying what was going to happen BEFORE MID TERM ELECTION.......... and it is happening

The Globalist are NOT DONE we're still on our way to seeing another 911 or worse, but of course assholes won't know this because they are to busy making fun of someone whose very informed and provides the same information that is in our faces daily...

Like the article these asshole put in conspiracy INFOWARS GOT IT FROM NEW YORK TIMES.... not sure if it's this article or another I haven't bother because have no respect for IGNORANT Fkn pricks who jump when one of their users calls their little pet up to whine and cries" " This is a conspiracy" and they jump to the pricks demand like a good little cyka... never mind checking it out themselves, they just move it, or they are as fkn retarded as the idiot saying its a conspiracy so they again move it.

I can't tell you how many things these assholes put in conspiracy and damed if it wasn't true or didn't happen..............

How I know they censor it because it's infowars . I've taken the same exact story POSTED IT AGAIN from another source and it never got moved..

It's a shame when idiot stand and poke fun when they can't see how pathetically stupid they look, they are like the kid whose bullying and while bullying they have a sign taped tot heir back saying " i'm an asshole" and all the kids standing there watching are laughing because the bully hasn't a clue it;s taped to his or her back.

Forum List

Back