Alex Jones predicted false flag attacks to blame patriots

Yeah it's called free speech. I welcome all voices. Don't you? Why didn't any of these 'bombs' blow up? How did someone access George Soros' mailbox? Why didn't that bomb blow up?" Ever ask yourself these simple questions?
`

Please read before commenting. I never said nor implied that Alex Jones should not be allowed to speak publicly, You read into my reply, something that does not exist. However, since you are conspiratorial it would seem, your reply is consistent with your beliefs.

Unlike you and thousands of other online forensic conspiratorialists, I prefer FACTS to conjecture or made up fantasies. I'll wait until more official information is announced. - The instant, inevitable cries of ‘false flag’ after bomb threats targeting the Clintons, Obamas and CNN
`

They want to charge me for reading your link...fuck that. I am not 'conspiratorial' I simply asked a question. Can you answer? Think.......Why would someone go to all the trouble to make a bomb that won't detonate? Why did ALL the bombs fail? Do you really think that you could get access to Georoge Soros' mailbox? Use your head....

On October, 10 Alex Jones warned the country of impending attacks on leftists to blame on conservatives before midterms.

Obama Activates His Domestic Army To Carry Out Violent Attacks Ahead Of Election

View attachment 224471

Breaking! Alex Jones Predicted False Flag Attacks To Blame Patriots

Well wherever this post ends up, it ends up fact is he did warn I think there is one user on here who would actually remember me saying weeks ago they were going to start false flags. They can come forward if they want but I won't mention their name or names.

ANyway here is past proof where Alex said false falgs were going to start can't deny the news facts.

Now MSM would get ahold of these edit them and cut them so their pathetic sheep believe their version of it.

Because the lower IQ levels can't see past rose colored glasses..

Perhaps this is a right wing false flag. No doubt about it. They set up the false flag shit, send some crazy to send non-dangerous bombs to left wing people, then say it's a false flag and they predicted the left would do this.

Yeah it's called free speech. I welcome all voices. Don't you? Why didn't any of these 'bombs' blow up? How did someone access George Soros' mailbox? Why didn't that bomb blow up?" Ever ask yourself these simple questions?
`

Please read before commenting. I never said nor implied that Alex Jones should not be allowed to speak publicly, You read into my reply, something that does not exist. However, since you are conspiratorial it would seem, your reply is consistent with your beliefs.

Unlike you and thousands of other online forensic conspiratorialists, I prefer FACTS to conjecture or made up fantasies. I'll wait until more official information is announced. - The instant, inevitable cries of ‘false flag’ after bomb threats targeting the Clintons, Obamas and CNN
`

Still wants me to pay...Why don't you just answer my post?

Perhaps this is a right wing false flag. No doubt about it. They set up the false flag shit, send some crazy to send non-dangerous bombs to left wing people, then say it's a false flag and they predicted the left would do this.

Or, perhaps not....More like a left wing false flag if you ask me. Right wingers have not publicly shown the penchant for violence that the left wingers have. We are supposed to believe that all those bombs failed to detonate and they are all from rabid, hateful, radical, right-wing opposition? :10: Come on.....Tell me another one.:abgg2q.jpg:

Or, perhaps not....More like a left wing false flag if you ask me. Right wingers have not publicly shown the penchant for violence that the left wingers have. We are supposed to believe that all those bombs failed to detonate and they are all from rabid, hateful, radical, right-wing opposition? :10: Come on.....Tell me another one.:abgg2q.jpg:

Ah yes, more like a left wing false flag if we ask you because you're clearly an unbiased source of made up information.

Christ, you people can't even see when you're being mocked.

I know it's not right of me, but sometimes I hope you morons get blown up by one of your "false flags." Only way to get through your thick skulls that the fake news isn't fake.

You're a real piece of work Old Lady. You keep revealing what you are and then act all indignant when you're revealed.

I have never been fooled.

For the board at large: Most Leftists wish death on those who they think are "morons". Most of us do not. It's a big separation. I know you know this, but in times like this, remind yourself every day, folks. Every day.

They want to charge me for reading your link...fuck that. I am not 'conspiratorial' I simply asked a question. Can you answer? Think.......Why would someone go to all the trouble to make a bomb that won't detonate? Why did ALL the bombs fail? Do you really think that you could get access to Georoge Soros' mailbox? Use your head....
`
a) Don't play the fool. Here's what the site says (it's not a pay per view), it's an ad;
`
Capture-1309.jpg

`
b) 'I am not 'conspiratorial' - Yeah, right.
`
c) I answered your questions, READ - "Unlike you and thousands of other online forensic conspiratorialists, I prefer FACTS to conjecture or made up fantasies. I'll wait until more official information is announced." - That means I don't know and unlike you conspiratorial types, I'm not going to even guess.
`

I know it's not right of me, but sometimes I hope you morons get blown up by one of your "false flags." Only way to get through your thick skulls that the fake news isn't fake.

You're a real piece of work Old Lady. You keep revealing what you are and then act all indignant when you're revealed.

For the board at large: Most Leftists wish death on those who they think are "morons". Most of us do not. It's a big separation. I know you know this, but in times like this, remind yourself every day, folks. Every day.
You`ve taken a poll of all leftists and found that Most Leftists wish death on people? Now that`s moronic but I don`t wish death on you or anyone else. Where would I go for laughs?

`
a) Don't play the fool. Here's what the site says (it's not a pay per view), it's an ad;
`
Capture-1309.jpg

`
b) 'I am not 'conspiratorial' - Yeah, right.
`
c) I answered your questions, READ - "Unlike you and thousands of other online forensic conspiratorialists, I prefer FACTS to conjecture or made up fantasies. I'll wait until more official information is announced." - That means I don't know and unlike you conspiratorial types, I'm not going to even guess.
`

Some of us are not conspiratorial. I can't stand Alex Jones. But as they say the broken clock and yadda yadda....

Here's a fact to chew on: The packages outside of NYC were mailed. The ones INSIDE NYC were hand-delivered. Now how many Trump supporters live inside NYC, what are those odds, vs. Orange Man Hating leftists?

Reports: Bombs sent to Soros, CNN were hand-delivered

On October, 10 Alex Jones warned the country of impending attacks on leftists to blame on conservatives before midterms.

Obama Activates His Domestic Army To Carry Out Violent Attacks Ahead Of Election

View attachment 224471

Breaking! Alex Jones Predicted False Flag Attacks To Blame Patriots

Well wherever this post ends up, it ends up fact is he did warn I think there is one user on here who would actually remember me saying weeks ago they were going to start false flags. They can come forward if they want but I won't mention their name or names.

ANyway here is past proof where Alex said false falgs were going to start can't deny the news facts.

Now MSM would get ahold of these edit them and cut them so their pathetic sheep believe their version of it.

Because the lower IQ levels can't see past rose colored glasses..
So....no matter what the FBI finds, you are locked in on it being the Left who did it, right?

Absolutely.... The FBI is the left.

Jo

You`ve taken a poll of all leftists and found that Most Leftists wish death on people? Now that`s moronic but I don`t wish death on you or anyone else. Where would I go for laughs?

Long experience both inside Leftism and outside Leftism.

Also, late term abortion.

Anybody see Jones scream at a pile of horse manure a couple days ago? Thank goodness he lost custody of his kids.
Yikes! I thought you were kidding. The guy is nuts. The videos I watched of this said that he was finally conversing with something that is on his level, poop.

And there are folks that post here on USMB that consistently refer to Infowars as a source of information.

Seems YOUVE made up your mind too without any facts in. Nice to see you have an open mind.

Do you not remember all the times one of your OWN did something like this to blame the other side? This has ALWAYS been a left wing tactic

Another device to De Nero. There is no way some random kook knows the addresses of all these targets. Definitely smells like an inside job from the DNC.

Another device to De Nero. There is no way some random kook knows the addresses of all these targets. Definitely smells like an inside job from the DNC.
Christ, you people are definitely whacked.

upload_2018-10-25_4-26-45.jpeg

Anybody see Jones scream at a pile of horse manure a couple days ago? Thank goodness he lost custody of his kids.
Yikes! I thought you were kidding. The guy is nuts. The videos I watched of this said that he was finally conversing with something that is on his level, poop.

And there are folks that post here on USMB that consistently refer to Infowars as a source of information.
Which tells us immediately that they are mentally ill...like those who go on about chem trails and Q anon......mentally ill.

Forum List

Back