Alex Jones is a fucking joke

Alex Jones' rising popularity is yet more proof the People are craving something beyond what the lying puppet MSM is offering. The Government/Media Complex is losing loyal followers. And that's a good thing. Alternative Media sources are where you'll find any truth these days. We need more people like Alex Jones in Media. He refuses to read the Goverment-approved spoon-fed script. So while i may not agree with everything he believes in, i do truly respect the man. He represents real Free Speech. I wish him the best.

Alex Jones' rising popularity is yet more proof the People are craving something beyond what the lying puppet MSM is offering. The Government/Media Complex is losing loyal followers. And that's a good thing. Alternative Media sources are where you'll find any truth these days. We need more people like Alex Jones in Media. He refuses to read the Goverment-approved spoon-fed script. So while i may not agree with everything he believes in, i do truly respect the man. He represents real Free Speech. I wish him the best.

Ya, he is among those who find clowns entertaining.

Ya, he is among those who find clowns entertaining.

He's gaining in popularity and credibility, while the puppet MSM is losing both. He offers something different. And that's what America is all about. I'm glad he's around. If you wanna get all your info from CIA Media puppets like Anderson Cooper, than good for you. That's your choice. But some of us choose not to. Thank God we still have the choice. We need people like Alex Jones. So love him or hate him, it's good he's around. That's how i feel anyway.

Alex jones = raving asshat.

Daws101, I mean Dawgshit = SOCKPUPPET

Alex Jones knows what he's talking about, YOU do not. You only pretend to.

Mildcard is a diseased inbred cockbite motherfucking asshole.

Only total douche puddles like him place any stock in morons like Alex fuckwit Jones.

:thup:

Like i said, he's gaining in popularity and credibility, while your puppet MSM is losing both. The Government/Media Complex is losing many loyal followers. And that's a good thing for the Nation.

Last edited:

Mildcard is a diseased inbred cockbite motherfucking asshole.

Only total douche puddles like him place any stock in morons like Alex fuckwit Jones.

:thup:

Like i said, he's gaining in popularity and credibility, while your puppet MSM is losing both. The Government/Media Complex is losing many loyal followers. And that's a good thing for the Nation.
note how paulie repeats the same nonsense ad infinitum..

That is AS you said.

And it wasn't credible the first times you said it, either.

Alex Fuckwit Jones is a complete assclown moron.

Nah, you're just a trained Goose Stepping little monkey. Your hate for the man is irrational. Lay off the corrupt puppet MSM, and give him more of a chance. Or don't, whatever. It's a free country. Well, sort of.

No. Alex Jones really is a laughable assclown lying piece of shit motherfucking conspiracy nut fubar who entices pathetically weak-minded types like you.

True story.

That is AS you said.

Nah, you're just a trained Goose Stepping little monkey. Your hate for the man is irrational. Lay off the corrupt puppet MSM, and give him more of a chance. Or don't, whatever. It's a free country. Well, sort of.

No. Alex Jones really is a laughable assclown lying piece of shit motherfucking conspiracy nut fubar who entices pathetically weak-minded types like you.

True story.

Well, then enjoy your mindless Goose Stepping i guess. It's your call. See ya.

True story.

:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

True story.

Enjoy your mindless sycophantic complete gullibility.

It's obviously not a choice you can even make.

:lmao:

Alex fuckwit Jones. :cuckoo:

Why get hysterical about a voice on the radio? Because Media Matters and Huffington tell you to? The freaking Country is going to hell in a handbasket and left wingers worry about a voice on the radio.

there is as usual no context or links to any of your quotes...dipshit

I've heard Jones spout off looney bullshit like this before. I've had to work with his zealots and listen to "Terror Radio" for hours. I don't know how people can be afraid of the incompetent idiots that make up our government.

These truthtard malcontents are good for a laugh though.

Alex Jones = Controlled Opposition :tinfoil:
Alex jones = raving asshat.

thats Dawgshit sockpuppet for ya.

anyways,that one poster who said he is controlled opposition has been taken in by the smear campaine again Jones to get people to stop listening to him.He isnt anything like Noam chomsky or Michael Moore who ARE controlled opposition.people say that without ever supplying any evidence on that,they say things like he doesnt talk about the mossads o the vaticans involvement in 9/11.thats B,.S i have heard him talk about their involvmenent in it at LEAST a couple of times.Oh you noticed how dawgshits sock he uses replied IMMEDIATELY after my last post? as always,he does a lousy job of disguising them.:lol:

That is AS you said.

sock puppet stalkers like him are the kind of people his handlers employ.his irrational hatred of jones speaking the truth is just that.

Alex Jones Say Obama Runs Al-Qaeda - YouTube

This is a funny clip of Alex Jones saying Obama runs Al Qaeda

I love how dawgshit keeps trying to dodge that he gave it away that this is one of his socks.Like a newbie seeking the truth is REALLY going to go way back into the archives and resurrect and old dead thread from 2 years ago.:lol::lol: and then comes on with ANOTHER one of his scoks when exposed as a sock.comedy gold.:lol::lol:

True story.

you forgot to add on,see ya dawgshit.:D

there is as usual no context or links to any of your quotes...dipshit

I've heard Jones spout off looney bullshit like this before. I've had to work with his zealots and listen to "Terror Radio" for hours. I don't know how people can be afraid of the incompetent idiots that make up our government.

These truthtard malcontents are good for a laugh though.

you really are getting desperate in all your attempts to try and discredit Jones here dawgshit with all your multile sock puppets you keep creating and in the process,do such a horrendous job in disguising them in the process.:lol::lol::lmao: your hanlders sure are getting despertae in their attempts to try and discredit jones instructing you to create all these multiple sock puppets of yours.:lol::D

Forum List

Back