Alex Jones has been formally diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
A doctor who served as a witness at Alex Jones’ custody trial on Wednesday said that the popular right-wing conspiracy theorist had been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

While being cross-examined by Bobby Newman, the attorney for ex-wife Kelly Jones, Dr. Alissa Sherry acknowledged that Alex Jones had NPD, a psychological disorder that the Mayo Clinic describes as a condition where people have “an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.”

Sherry, who served as the case manager for Jones’ family therapy sessions, testified that a diagnosis for NPD was present in Jones’ case file when she first started working with him. She also said that Jones’ narcissism might explain an incident in which he yelled at his own daughter for wearing a special walking boot on her foot after she broke her toe.

Elsewhere in her testimony, Sherry confirmed that Jones would regularly take off his shirt during therapy sessions — and she said it was the only time she could recall a patient stripping off clothes in the middle of therapy.

Jones is currently in the middle of a bitter battle with his ex-wife over custody of the couple’s three children.

Link: Alex Jones has been formally diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder: doctor
--------------------

Scary to think about how many Alex Jones bots there are on this forum.

The doctor is the wife's expert witness, yes?

That doctor will say anything paid to say. All expert witnesses do.

And how many people have I known fighting against persistent Judicial or Legal abuse
suffered POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER from prolonged "legal abuse syndrome"

So if abuses drive people to become emotionally affected or disordered,
then such victims don't have rights anymore if they are discredited with having mental syndromes?
CAUSED by the abuses?

Is that fair? or part of the STRATEGY of abusers and oppressors to silence their victims?

so if RAPE victims suffer PTSD and OCD because of their attackers,
that makes them mentally and legally incompetent with reduced rights of defense?

Where does it end?

Jones is part of the controlled opposition.a double agent working for the government.He does an excellent job fooling people he is a patriot like ron paul is and sincerely wants to clean up government corruption.In the beginning he was but then they got to him and he got compromised by them.

If he was a real patriot and had honest intentions they would have killed him years ago as they did bill cooper who WAS a true patriot and not part of the controlled opposition working for them.

• Banned
Oh yes, the opinion of a witness is not a formal diagnosis and doesn't even become part of the person's medical records

Please learn how to read.

"Sherry, who served as the case manager for Jones’ family therapy sessions, testified that a diagnosis for NPD was present in Jones’ case file when she first started working with him."

I don't know what he claimed was in that case file. Unless he claimed something to open that door, the case file is private.

AJ is a Narcissistic Personality Disorder, much like Trump, certainly like Dale Smith.

Oh yes, the opinion of a witness is not a formal diagnosis and doesn't even become part of the person's medical records

No, but the diagnoses that was already in his file serves adequately. How many people do you know that take take off their clothes in a counseling session?

“an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.”
You just diagnosed nearly every politician, actor, and CEO, in the world.

and yourself.

No, but the diagnoses that was already in his file serves adequately. How many people do you know that take take off their clothes in a counseling session?
I don't know of a single counselor that would reveal such a fact unless the person in question testified that they never took off their clothes in a counseling session. Then of course testifying that they did is called for.

I don't know of a single counselor that would reveal such a fact unless the person in question testified that they never took off their clothes in a counseling session. Then of course testifying that they did is called for.
Since you are not an expert in these matters, overruled!

I am. Too bad for you.

If you ever meet a liberal without Narcissistic Personality Disorder take their picture for they are truly rare.

Then we would all be overruled if none of us is an expert, JakeStarkey

I agree with WillHaftawaite that once you start pointing fingers, you can implicate everyone.

The real key is regardless of the source, it is still up to us as the RECEIVER of information
to interpret and discern what is true and false, what is accurate and what is media bias.

Sure, we should "consider the source."
But neither should we throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Even if a crazed lunatic yells the house is on fire,
if it is truly on fire, we should listen! Even if the "source" is a complete maniac!

Even if it is a false alarm, there is no harm in checking first.
We cannot depend on the source, but should check with other sources
and take responsibility ourselves.

Maybe this is a reminder we need to look out for ourselves.
Not project the blame or look for the easier excuse to discredit something
instead of checking things out ourselves.

SYTFE is the most unstable character I know. I fully expect a violent incident that results in jail. After being found guilty, a long psychic recovery.

Forum List

Back