Alex Jones & Clyde Lewis agree Trump's betrayal of Julian Assannge could destroy him

I see this as a way Trump can have his cake and eat it

Go after him and tell him to not say anything about Trump and Trump will then pardon him as a reward

Good doggie, here is your bone
Trump wasn't in government when this happened.....he was a private citizen.
Assange doesn't have any dirt on him.

Trump declares to the world I hope Russian finds those missing emails

The Russians hacked and then gave the data to Assange

Cohen says that Assange called trump on the phone and he was in the room

The thing about coincidences is not everyone wins the lotto but Trump sure did

Alex Jones & Clyde Lewis Agree Trump’s Betrayal Of Julian Assange Could Destroy Him
Alex Jones and radio veteran Clyde Lewis discuss the Trump administration’s foolish decision to pursue charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and how that move could devastate his support among his base who stand with a free press, transparency, and government accountability.
----------------------------------------------------

Yeah many of us are turned off by this bs with Julian. He is not the bs traitor you dumb-asses think he is.
I think the reason why Pres.Trump is letting them to do what they want with Assange. It is because Obama had legalized that the NDAA can spread fake propaganda. And so if Pres.Trump wants to arrest them. That he has to undo it. And then charge them for spreading fake news on the citizens. But first he has to make it illegal in order for him to do anything about it. He cannot investigate something when it is legalized. A crime have to be committed in order to start an investigation. I'm guessing that later on he will pardon Assange. But he cannot pardon him while he is arrested in another country for rape and molestation. and which i believe that they will not release Assange because they are afraid that Pres.Trump is going to pardon Assange when he gets here.

Alex Jones & Clyde Lewis Agree Trump’s Betrayal Of Julian Assange Could Destroy Him
Alex Jones and radio veteran Clyde Lewis discuss the Trump administration’s foolish decision to pursue charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and how that move could devastate his support among his base who stand with a free press, transparency, and government accountability.
----------------------------------------------------

Yeah many of us are turned off by this bs with Julian. He is not the bs traitor you dumb-asses think he is.

Told you Trump is a a fucking traiter.LOL now you have seen the light it looks like.LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back