Alerts Issue

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The last couple of days my alerts has been filled up with crap I dont want to know about.

It goes like this.

"M*nd W*rs has started a new thread entitled " Breaking: Obama starts war somewhere over something"

Ive starred out his name save showing him up.

How can I stop being alerted about crap ? Ive crossed off everything on my alert settings but I am still getting this spam.

If I could sort this out it would make my USMB experience all the better until my next arbitrary ban.

The last couple of days my alerts has been filled up with crap I dont want to know about.

It goes like this.

"M*nd W*rs has started a new thread entitled " Breaking: Obama starts war somewhere over something"

How can I stop being alerted about crap ? Ive crossed off everything on my alert settings but I am still getting this spam.

If I could sort this out it would make my USMB experience all the better until my next arbitrary ban.
Unfollow the member. You get alerts because you do!

It goes like this.

Obviously homophobic.

It goes like this.

Unfollow the member. You get alerts because you do!
I dont follow anybody.

It goes like this.

Tommy Tainant I see you were getting Alert Spams of Mindwars and others started a new thread. Like you I don't follow anyone either. Did you ever find a resolution to the spamming. The mods don't seem to know how to fix it either. I can even find where you set Alert criteria.

It goes like this.

Use the drop down under your avie in the TOP RIGHT bar. Go to "alert preferences". Hit "watched forums" and watched threads.. You may have hit a watch long ago on a forum or thread and some threads get revived quite often.

It goes like this.

Tommy Tainant I see you were getting Alert Spams of Mindwars and others started a new thread. Like you I don't follow anyone either. Did you ever find a resolution to the spamming. The mods don't seem to know how to fix it either. I can even find where you set Alert criteria.
I cant remember what the actual problem was. To be honest I forget where I have parked my car some days.

It goes like this.

I cant remember what the actual problem was. To be honest I forget where I have parked my car some days.
Found it.

0115_nws_ocr-l-car-0322.jpg

It goes like this.

That´s bad. Are you fit for driving a car?

It goes like this.

Yes I think so. These supermarket car parks are huge though and its easy to get lost.

It goes like this.

Yes I think so. These supermarket car parks are huge though and its easy to get lost.
Then you´re way better off than me. I just wake up and think I forgot where I left my car. But after an hour of searching I remember I don´t have a car. Can´t afford one. They are lordly living off of me like parasites and demonize me in return. That´s going to end now!

0115_nws_ocr-l-car-0322-jpg.193186

It goes like this.

Use the drop down under your avie in the TOP RIGHT bar. Go to "alert preferences". Hit "watched forums" and watched threads.. You may have hit a watch long ago on a forum or thread and some threads get revived quite often.
That fixed it! Thanks flacaltenn

It goes like this.

Found it.

View attachment 193186

The dentist will extract that.

Forum List

Back