Alejandro Villaneuve goes to the gulag, confesses his crime for shaming his anti-American teammates.

What don't they ruin?

They ruin every neighborhood they inhabit and turn them into ghettos.

They've ruined every high-school and many grade-schools in New York City

Over the years I watched the construction of several massive housing projects in various boroughs of New York City, each of them an impressive achievement featuring thousands of really nice, modern apartments. You should see them now. The Housing Authority had to create a special division of police (NYC Housing Police). I had a friend who was a Captain in that division and the things he told me about the Projects are amazing: Piss and shit in elevators and stairways. Rapes, robberies, brutal beatings and occasional homicides on the grounds, in stairways, and on rooftops. Burglaries and forced entries (invasions) are common. The stairways and some of the apartments are (heroin) "shooting galleries" and drug dealing goes on 24 hours a day.

imagesstuyvesant-town-small1.jpg

When some of these projects were commissioned (opened) there was a mix of Black and White tenants. Within two years all of the Whites had been driven out by the Black gangs.

Blacks quickly destroyed the low-income housing the government gave them in the 1960s and 70s. The government's response was to scatter the turds so there's not so much concentration of stench. The government scattered worthless blacks into working-class neighborhoods. You struggle to pay your mortgage and the taxes to support welfare parasites. The worthless black next door has the government paying for her housing, and her food and everything else, while she accuses you of oppressing her because you're white.

What don't they ruin?

They ruin every neighborhood they inhabit and turn them into ghettos.

They've ruined every high-school and many grade-schools in New York City

Over the years I watched the construction of several massive housing projects in various boroughs of New York City, each of them an impressive achievement featuring thousands of really nice, modern apartments. You should see them now. The Housing Authority had to create a special division of police (NYC Housing Police). I had a friend who was a Captain in that division and the things he told me about the Projects are amazing: Piss and shit in elevators and stairways. Rapes, robberies, brutal beatings and occasional homicides on the grounds, in stairways, and on rooftops. Burglaries and forced entries (invasions) are common. The stairways and some of the apartments are (heroin) "shooting galleries" and drug dealing goes on 24 hours a day.

imagesstuyvesant-town-small1.jpg

When some of these projects were commissioned (opened) there was a mix of Black and White tenants. Within two years all of the Whites had been driven out by the Black gangs.

Blacks quickly destroyed the low-income housing the government gave them in the 1960s and 70s. [...]
I don't live in New York City anymore but the last time I spoke with my friend, the ex-Housing cop, which was about five years ago, he mentioned that the projects started out as low-income housing but most of them have devolved into primarily welfare-based, no-income housing. He also said the Housing Police job has become so dangerous and generally unpleasant that the turnover rate is over 50% and the quality of personnel has vastly deteriorated.

Yep......even a West Point, Airborne Ranger with a Bronze Star and 3 tours of duty in a combat zone, is crushed by political correctness......to the gulag with this one.....

Steelers' Military Vet Who Stood For Anthem APOLOGIZES: 'I Made My Teammates Look Bad'
I think it absolutely sucks that the guy is in this kind of situation. His boss is pissed, his teammates are pissed, and yet people are making him a hero. He's just a guy who wanted to salute his flag. He's ex-military, fffs. HE shouldn't be getting anymore flak than the players taking a knee.
This thing is way out of control.

And it shows that the ones who are really being divisive here.

Trump didn't make him apologize.

Republicans didn't.

I didn't.

His anti-American Team mates and their craven boss did.

This is what political correctness is all about, dividing people up and punishing those who don't toe the party line.

Forum List

Back