Alejandro Villaneuve goes to the gulag, confesses his crime for shaming his anti-American teammates.

Yep......even a West Point, Airborne Ranger with a Bronze Star and 3 tours of duty in a combat zone, is crushed by political correctness......to the gulag with this one.....

Steelers' Military Vet Who Stood For Anthem APOLOGIZES: 'I Made My Teammates Look Bad'
He has no idea how much support he had in "fly over country." Too bad he caved. He can help destroy the organization that made millionaires out of otherwise useless human beings. That organization will die off in a couple years.

He will come out on top when the dust settles.
Not so sure. Right now the cultural clash is upon us. Need to pick a side. Him apologizing is how powerful conformity is on the human mind.

The devil counts on it and has counted on it for a long time.

Not so sure. Right now the cultural clash is upon us. Need to pick a side. Him apologizing is how powerful conformity is on the human mind.

My sister would often say I could fall into a pile of shit and come out smelling like a rose. lol

She said that because I could understand things she couldn't.

Yep......even a West Point, Airborne Ranger with a Bronze Star and 3 tours of duty in a combat zone, is crushed by political correctness......to the gulag with this one.....

Steelers' Military Vet Who Stood For Anthem APOLOGIZES: 'I Made My Teammates Look Bad'
I think it absolutely sucks that the guy is in this kind of situation. His boss is pissed, his teammates are pissed, and yet people are making him a hero. He's just a guy who wanted to salute his flag. He's ex-military, fffs. HE shouldn't be getting anymore flak than the players taking a knee.
This thing is way out of control.
Well this is a liberal reaction to bullshit. I say we tell those cock suckers, your welcome as they kneel to us that they live in a country where they aren't killed for their bullshit. Actually whites and blacks died for them to be be able to do their little protest. Which is gonna make them a minimum wage earner.
Actually, it's the conservative reaction, starting with our Pres, that turned this into a dumpster fire. Until then, no one was paying much attention.

Thirty minutes ago Villaneuve had all my respect. Now he has none. There was no need for him to apologize. He did not make them look bad, they made themselves look bad.

Now, make no mistake, I fully support their right to protest and I am not offended by it. I do not, however agree with their choice of time and venue. Why not do it after the came, during news conferences and locker room interviews? State your case there, or refuse to attend or be interviewed. That would have more of an impact, IMO.

All that aside, this past weekend's protests were more about Trump and what he said than the social injustices they all profess to be protesting...

Totally agree with your last point.

It's an anti-Trump thing more than anything else. It seems like it's trendy to hate him because the media manipulates people. As far as I'm concerned Trump is dead right about these asshole athletes who make millions to do something KIDS DO FOR FUN and exercise.

The whole NFL has become way too political anyway. It's just a game that people should be entertained by, not having all sorts of causes and bullshit "awareness" propaganda shoved down their throats. I hope the NFL goes bankrupt and Arena Football comes back. It was fast paced, high scoring and no bullshit.

Never heard of Arena Football. Is it like Rollerball?

No, the "sides" bit needs to end, along with kneeling during the National Anthem. Point made, go forward and repair damage, stop emphasizing wrongs, work for liberties.

A West Point Graduate, who took an oath to protect the Constitution.....an Airborne Ranger, 54 days of Hell right there, a Bronze star, and 3 combat tours in Afghanistan....and it took a group of coddled, pampered millionaires 24 hours to break his will and make him apologize for doing the right thing........his instructors would be ashamed of him.
And now it's time to trash the vets again.

He's still a hero in my book....was before and still is one.

Actually, it's the conservative reaction, starting with our Pres, that turned this into a dumpster fire. Until then, no one was paying much attention.
IMO it has been a dumpster fire from the moment the NFL let CK sit out the National Anthem.

Actually, it's the conservative reaction, starting with our Pres, that turned this into a dumpster fire. Until t
The silent majority has been abandoning these ENTERTAINERS for quite awhile now. You haven't been paying attention.

I think it absolutely sucks that the guy is in this kind of situation. His boss is pissed, his teammates are pissed, and yet people are making him a hero. He's just a guy who wanted to salute his flag. He's ex-military, fffs. HE shouldn't be getting anymore flak than the players taking a knee.
This thing is way out of control.
Well this is a liberal reaction to bullshit. I say we tell those cock suckers, your welcome as they kneel to us that they live in a country where they aren't killed for their bullshit. Actually whites and blacks died for them to be be able to do their little protest. Which is gonna make them a minimum wage earner.
Yes we were.

His teammates made themselves look bad.

Alejandro was forced to apologize because of all the grief the libtards on the team gave him.

He has to live with them. I imagine they made his life miserable. Not that it will stop. The blackies will continue to give this white guy grief. This protest might rip a few teams apart too.

He has to live with them. I imagine they made his life miserable. Not that it will stop. The blackies will continue to give this white guy grief. This protest might rip a few teams apart too.
Seems to be in their nature to destroy everything good -- even when it makes them millions.

You can take the negro out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro... even for blacks who were never in the ghetto, like Kaepernick and many other blacks in the NFL.

I'm not going to pretend for a second that there's any legitimacy to their uncivil behavior. But, at least they're still playing. The football negroes at the University of Missouri State last year refused to play, and the school didn't have the courage to kick them off the team, and now enrollment is down greatly.

The NFL and the University of Missouri are more afraid of being accused of racism than they are in losing business for not dealing with their negro problems. This applies to all businesses, which is why all businesses tend to lean left.

You can take the negro out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro... even for blacks who were never in the ghetto, like Kaepernick and many other blacks in the NFL.

I'm not going to pretend for a second that there's any legitimacy to their uncivil behavior. But, at least they're still playing. The football negroes at the University of Missouri State last year refused to play, and the school didn't have the courage to kick them off the team, and now enrollment is down greatly.

The NFL and the University of Missouri are more afraid of being accused of racism than they are in losing business for not dealing with their negro problems. This applies to all businesses, which is why all businesses tend to lean left.
They've ruined many neighborhood schools and are now ruining our colleges.

Enrollment drop from Mizzou protests worse than feared

It's Official: BLM Has Cost Mizzou 2100 | The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back