Alcohol or Marijuana

And you ridicule my generation? :)

Yes I am. Everything we believed back then was a lie and our heroes are all pretty much dead by now.

I don't identify with my own generation and hate the word "boomer." I identify more with the one before me, the greatest generation.

The few times in my life that I was completely out of my mind intoxicated were when the intoxicant was alcohol.

Not weed, not coke, not acid, and not even the few times I tried heroin.

The few times in my life that I was completely out of my mind intoxicated were when the intoxicant was alcohol.

Not weed, not coke, not acid, and not even the few times I tried heroin.
I did pass out once while drinking, but looking back it was more from exhaustion than alcohol. A good friend had just returned home from the Marines, and we drank and partied nonstop for weeks before I finally crashed.

Which one is more harmful to a person and what is your opinion? I stopped smoking weed after I graduated from college and drink alcohol in moderation.

Booze is far worse. All smoking pot ever did for me was make me want to go to sleep.

Booze caused me to lose hours of a day or night I was too drunk to recall what happened.

I have seen booze ruin many people's lives, never seen pot do that

Booze is far worse. All smoking pot ever did for me was make me want to go to sleep.

Booze caused me to lose hours of a day or night I was too drunk to recall what happened.

I have seen booze ruin many people's lives, never seen pot do that
Booze or pot did nothing to wreck my life. You must be an alcoholic. Get help.

Booze or pot did nothing to wreck my life. You must be an alcoholic. Get help.

They have done nothing to wreck my life either, but the number of lives ruined by booze is well documented.

And I was not an alcoholic, I was a drunk from the age of 16 to about 28. Then I got help, it was called the love of a good woman. have had no issues in the 30 plus years since.

They have done nothing to wreck my life either, but the number of lives ruined by booze is well documented.

And I was not an alcoholic, I was a drunk from the age of 16 to about 28. Then I got help, it was called the love of a good woman. have had no issues in the 30 plus years since.
You are in denial. Get help.

Forum List

Back