Alaska Wants To Secede - To Russia!

As opposed to what you get, which is almost complete lack of respect from most posters on this board.

You're not only delusional, you've got the emotional maturity of a 12 year old worried about her 'popularity' with the other kiddies in school. Arrested development at its worst.

You're a troll and you know it. Everyone knows it. The point I made was to clarify a point, not to talk about popularity. No more of you. You're another one not worth responding to, another troll. Fools like you have nothing going for them except to try to wind others up. Pathetic.

Last edited:
30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

It says nothing about President Obama but does explain how Sarah Palin was elected governor.

Like I said further up the thread, Putin can have Alaska if he promises to keep the Palin clan.

Matter of fact, I'd like to see how far Putin would allow Sarah to exercise her free speech under Russian law.

I'm guessing she'd be shipped to Siberia in a week.

I think it would be longer, she'd be around as long as she continued to attack President Obama, our government and support that quisling Snowden.

Last edited:
It says nothing about President Obama but does explain how Sarah Palin was elected governor.

Like I said further up the thread, Putin can have Alaska if he promises to keep the Palin clan.

Matter of fact, I'd like to see how far Putin would allow Sarah to exercise her free speech under Russian law.

I think it would be longer, she'd be around as long as she continued to attack President Obama, our government and support that quisling Snowden.

Sarah Palin just scares the livin shit out of you libs doesn't she. She is a woman with no position, no power, no authority, but you libs fear her like you fear no other person. Amazing and pathetic.

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

You realize your signing a petition to give Palin to Russia doesn't mean the Alaskans will go along with your politics.

The fact that you are so scared of Sarah that you want her shipped to a Siberian Gulag is telling.

Sarah Palin was elected governor because people from other states signed petitions to make her governor of alaska?

Do you guys even think before you write stuff?

The worst the polls get for democrats, the dumber the liberal threads get. Some college kids in Vegas get stoned in their dorm and sign an Alaskan secession site and somehow the democrats have managed to accuse republicans of being traitors. Seriously, this is dumber than blaming Palin for the Giffords shooting. I'm going to guess that the Alaska-stole-Malaysian- airplane- thread is around the corner.

What's pathetic about all this is when you point out that few alaskans have signed this petition if any (IWe have to trust their self-reporting location), they double down and pretend it's a sign that Alaskans and the Right are stupid when all it shows it that they are too stupid to actually read the petition.

alaska is not joining russia and palin is not going to a gulag in siberia.

this entire thread is stupid and a waste of time.

As opposed to what you get, which is almost complete lack of respect from most posters on this board.

You're not only delusional, you've got the emotional maturity of a 12 year old worried about her 'popularity' with the other kiddies in school. Arrested development at its worst.

You're a troll and you know it. Everyone knows it. The point I made was to clarify a point, not to talk about popularity.

I don't blame you for being uncomfortable at having what you are held up before you.

Last edited:

You realize your signing a petition to give Palin to Russia doesn't mean the Alaskans will go along with your politics.

The fact that you are so scared of Sarah that you want her shipped to a Siberian Gulag is telling.

Actually, never even knew that there was such a petition going around until I saw it here on the 'boards, and even more interesting, never signed anything connected to it, because I actually live in Texas (which, if you'd paid attention to my posts, you'd know).

And yeah..................if the Alaskans are stupid enough to sign a petition to ship over to Russia, I'm cool with that.......................

At least if they keep the Palin clan as well...........................

It shows there are a bunch of dumb right wingers in alaska. Hell they elected Palin for governor.

And you elected Obama for president. What does that say about you?

It says that the American people were smart enough to elect Obama and Biden (who have actually helped this country, by growing the economy and Wall St., as well as getting jobs back into this country, and helping with the ACA), rather than some idiot who wanted to continue spending trillions of dollars on a war with Afghanistan, who if he died would be succeeded by some bimbo from Alaska who doesn't know a fucking thing unless it's written on her hand.

Why not let Hawaii secede and take all the liberals and immigrants with them.
Let Alaska secede and take all the rightwing secessionists with them.
And let DC secede and take Congress with them. The End!

Wants to leave eh? Let us know if you need boxes.
Too bad our new commie government doesn't have that same attitude.

We don't have a commie government.

Putin is an old style communist.

Most of the idiots in Alaska are right wing. They also live on the dime of OUR GOVERNMENT.

Alaska is a "taker" state.

You folks have been touting how much of a superior leader Putin is..

Which really goes to show your "patriotism".

Liberals wage war on America's enemies.

Conservatives wage war on Americans.

I thought Republicans wage war on women.
Democrats just rape them or let them drown in sunken cars.

Yes, Bush started it, but Obama has taken it to new levels and the leftist assholes who complained about it when Bush started it are making excuses for it now. I was against it when Bush did it and am against it now. If it's wrong for one person to do it, it's wrong for another. Partisanship should end when our rights are being abused but not with liberals, they don't care about right and wrong, they will support their messiah no matter WHAT he does.

Isn't it a bit ignorant to support it when Bush started it, but not because Obama still does it now?

If it starts under a white man and is maintained by a white man, then it's okay.

If it starts under a white man and is then handed over to a black man, then the black man is responsible for all the evil that the program generated.

Face it...............Tea Baggers and Republicans are just pissed there is a black man in the White House.

What about Black, Latino or Asians opposed to Obama on Constitutional grounds.
Don't leave us out of your race based claims
just because we aren't white and don't fit your arguments.

I'm a Democrat opposed to ACA mandates because they are anti-choice.
If right to life should not be forced on people who disagree
then right to health care should also be left to free choice and not penalized either.

I believe in defending and protecting all views equally including political regardless of party. Obama failed to defend Constitutional equality by pushing party agenda and political benefit
above Constitutional duty to represent and protect all people of all views equally.

Does that sound like an antiblack racist argument against Obama to you?

It shows there are a bunch of dumb right wingers in alaska. Hell they elected Palin for governor.

It says that the American people were smart enough to elect Obama and Biden (who have actually helped this country, by growing the economy and Wall St., as well as getting jobs back into this country, and helping with the ACA), rather than some idiot who wanted to continue spending trillions of dollars on a war with Afghanistan, who if he died would be succeeded by some bimbo from Alaska who doesn't know a fucking thing unless it's written on her hand.

Interestingly enough, you couldn't find a weakness, you had to attack her wardrobe. How cute. In fact, you've been more misogynistic to her than you accuse Republicans of being to women in general! That must be a terrible burden for you to bear, knowing what a colossal double standard you employ on a regular basis.

So, how have they helped this country? List them all.

Has he closed Gitmo, as he promised? No.
Has he reduced the deficit in half by the end of his first term? No.
Has he done anything to get people back to work in America? No.
Just how many wars has he started on his own?

Now, imagine if I were to call Hillary a bimbo, or a slut? Imagine the uproarious response I would receive from folks such as yourself.

Interestingly enough, you couldn't find a weakness, you had to attack her wardrobe. How cute. In fact, you've been more misogynistic to her than you accuse Republicans of being to women in general! That must be a terrible burden for you to bear, knowing what a colossal double standard you employ on a regular basis.

Now, imagine if I were to call Hillary a bimbo, or a slut? Imagine the uproarious response I would receive from folks such as yourself.

Congress, led by Republican fear mongering, blocked the closing of Gitmo
The deficit has been reduced by more than half
Unemployment has dropped 3.5% and 7 million jobs have been added
President Obama has yet to start a war but has ended two of them

I want some of whatever you are smoking. It clearly makes a person lose all connection with reality.

I agree that Palin is kind of dumb, but she would have been 1000% better as president than the kenyan messiah that you fools put in office. Hell, a head of cabbage would have been a better president than obama.

Congress, led by Republican fear mongering, blocked the closing of Gitmo
The deficit has been reduced by more than half
Unemployment has dropped 3.5% and 7 million jobs have been added
President Obama has yet to start a war but has ended two of them

Obama did not need congress to close Gitmo, he is CIC.

Yes, the annual deficit is not as large, but we are still spending more than we are taking in, the debt has gone from 10T to 17T and will be over 20T by 2016

obozo and his cronies changed the way unemployment is calculated, real unemployment remains around 15%, add the under employed and it is almost 30%.

more americans died in iraq and afghanistan under obama than under Bush.

I know you love the guy, RW. But your "facts" are all fucked up

Forum List

Back