Alaska General Election poll

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
According to the latest Alaska polls, Alaska is only up by 17% for McCain. Compare that with Alabama, which has McCain up by 25%. I think it's interesting for a state in which the governer is so popular, Alaska is not doing so well for Palin. In 2004, Bush won Alaska 61% - 35%, which is 26%. Could Alaska do better for the Democratic ticket even though their governer is on the Republican ticket?? Very interesting.

According to this, Palin's approval ratings have dropped by 12% in the past month in Alaska. She better be careful before Alaska becomes a swing state!

I want to see the polls of her approval rating after this abuse of power becoming public.

According to the latest Alaska polls, Alaska is only up by 17% for McCain. Compare that with Alabama, which has McCain up by 25%. I think it's interesting for a state in which the governer is so popular, Alaska is not doing so well for Palin. In 2004, Bush won Alaska 61% - 35%, which is 26%. Could Alaska do better for the Democratic ticket even though their governer is on the Republican ticket?? Very interesting.

According to this, Palin's approval ratings have dropped by 12% in the past month in Alaska. She better be careful before Alaska becomes a swing state!
SurveyUSA Election Poll #14431
Democrat Barack Obama defeats Republican John McCain 57% to 37%, according to this latest exclusive WCAU-TV News poll conducted by SurveyUSA.

Omg...DE is a swing state....:cuckoo:

Gore didn't win his home state of Tennessee in 2000.
Edwards didn't win his home state of South Carolina in 2004.

Don't look like they were very popular at home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back