Alaska Air is Gay, Gay, Gay

What's amusing to me about this is my entire life and longer the Republican Party has been a shill for big business, wanting as few restrictions as possible on their activities and as few taxes paid, all in the name of the free market (which the GOP has never truly practiced). They were even on board with bailing out the failed financial institutions after the crash in 2008, despite their irresponsible actions that created that mess. After all of that goodwill, today's corporations, now flooded with far left woke executives, have thanked them by pushing a deviant social agenda abhorrent to conservatives and biting the very hand that fed them.

What's distressing is the people in this video don't seem to be the slightest bit embarrassed about being grown men and women behaving like this in public. It's as if someone opened the cells in the local asylum and let everyone out. We have become a society that is too permissive.

Yeah cause Washington Democrats are not a "shill for big business" :rolleyes:
Whatever that has to do with gay people dancing in an airport .
What a weak post. Using some video of gay people dancing so you can bitch some more about Republicans.
The video has nothing to do with your main content point
Belongs in Rubber Room.

CNN much?

What a weak post. Using some video of gay people dancing so you can bitch some more about Republicans.
Belongs in Rubber Room.

CNN much?
His opening remarks then shifting to the perverted air ways shows he has lost it or is in pure troll mode.

Banks went to the back door of the Fed Reserve ij 2008. TARP was a smoke screen.

Being gay is a biological reality and there's nothing wrong with it. ;) Why is a biological reality that has been around for all of human history as it is part of our reality as a species far left? Doesn't make much sense. If republicans were truly small government that believe in rights and liberty then it wouldn't be going guns out at us gays...It would also leave businesses like Alaska alone to do what they think is best.
Gay is up to you, do whqatever you want.
But don't lecture on nothing being wrong with it.....

You are absolutely dead on ball right, Taz.
Things can go terribly wrong in an instant at 30,000 feet and the last thing I want is to add to the danger with a crew running things like this.
I expect AA will lose big on this.
I would now sooner take a Moose to Alaska than ever trust Alaska Airlines ever again to fly me the

His opening remarks then shifting to the perverted air ways shows he has lost it or is in pure troll mode.

Banks went to the back door of the Fed Reserve ij 2008. TARP was a smoke screen.
What do Republicans have to do with gays on Alaska Airlines?

I only fly one airline

History Made As United Airlines Reveals First All-Dachshund Flight Crew
U.S.·Jan 11, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

CHICAGO, IL — In a historic move for the aviation industry, United Airlines proudly announced today that they have assembled the world's first all-Dachshund flight crew. The groundbreaking decision, hailed as a triumph for diversity, was made as part of a bold initiative by United to promote an unprecedented level of inclusion in its company.
The all-Dachsund crew, manning a flight from Chicago to Dallas, served as an important milestone in the airline industry's ongoing quest to simultaneously diversify its flight crews and create fear and trepidation among its customers.
"This is a momentous day," said United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby. "We've always felt that the crew of an aircraft is intended to be a passenger's best friend, and now we've officially entrusted this flight to man's best friend. To the members of this history-making crew — Trixie, Biscuit, Rascal, Cucumber, Ralphie, and Spud — we salute you. Treats will be waiting for you at the gate when you reach your destination."

Passengers booked on the crew's maiden flight expressed a mixture of pride and unease. "I guess it's a cool thing," one passenger said. "I mean, these planes basically fly themselves these days, right? I'm a little worried they'll eat all the snacks themselves and not provide the best customer service, but that's not anything new. At least it's not all women, so I don't feel completely doomed."
At publishing time, passengers had settled in and fastened their seatbelts for takeoff after the captain gave a welcome message and advised everyone on board that expected turbulence may lead to the flight being "rough, rough, rough."

What's amusing to me about this is my entire life and longer the Republican Party has been a shill for big business, wanting as few restrictions as possible on their activities and as few taxes paid, all in the name of the free market (which the GOP has never truly practiced). They were even on board with bailing out the failed financial institutions after the crash in 2008, despite their irresponsible actions that created that mess. After all of that goodwill, today's corporations, now flooded with far left woke executives, have thanked them by pushing a deviant social agenda abhorrent to conservatives and biting the very hand that fed them.

What's distressing is the people in this video don't seem to be the slightest bit embarrassed about being grown men and women behaving like this in public. It's as if someone opened the cells in the local asylum and let everyone out. We have become a society that is too permissive.

And how does this harm you ?

Being gay is a biological reality and there's nothing wrong with it. ;) Why is a biological reality that has been around for all of human history as it is part of our reality as a species far left? Doesn't make much sense. If republicans were truly small government that believe in rights and liberty then it wouldn't be going guns out at us gays...It would also leave businesses like Alaska alone to do what they think is best.

1705070862706.png

Belongs in Rubber Room.

CNN much?

You poor snowflake. Do you require a trigger warning? Perhaps we can arrange a safe space for you?

You poor snowflake. Do you require a trigger warning? Perhaps we can arrange a safe space for you?

I am not the one who woke up this morning... saw a TikTok video about gay people dancing and think "Man! I better make a thread talking about Republicans and supporting corporations and stuff!!"

I mean... irony.

I am not the one who woke up this morning... saw a TikTok video about gay people dancing and think "Man! I better make a thread talking about Republicans and supporting corporations and stuff!!"

I mean... irony.

But you cried like a leftist when exposed to talking points you didn't like.

But you cried like a leftist when exposed to talking points you didn't like.
You posses a dramatic overstatement of the value of your opinions here.
The only thing I thought of when seeing this troll thread, and let's not be mistaken thinking it isn't, is how low USMB has gone where a senior staff member is creating troll threads.
That is the only think I don't like.
Your opinion... means nothing to me. Why would it?

And here is Spirit doing the same. Again, I'm at a loss as to what it is they think they're accomplishing. I'm largely loyal to Delta and they've had their moments of "wokeness," but I'm not choosing them or not choosing others due to their politics. As someone who flies a lot for business I've found Delta to be the best American airliner of the crop and that's what I'm looking for as a customer, hence the ads I would expect to see would emphasize that fact and persuade me to use their service. I don't understand what how seeing a bunch of adults parade around like the circus is in town is supposed to persuade me to trust them getting me from Point A to Point B 50,000 feet in the air. I'll give heavy odds that these marketing campaigns are the products of female marketing executives with degrees from "prestigious" universities because that almost always turns out to be the case.

And here is Spirit doing the same. Again, I'm at a loss as to what it is they think they're accomplishing. I'm largely loyal to Delta and they've had their moments of "wokeness," but I'm not choosing them or not choosing others due to their politics. As someone who flies a lot for business I've found Delta to be the best American airliner of the crop and that's what I'm looking for as a customer, hence the ads I would expect to see would emphasize that fact and persuade me to use their service. I don't understand what how seeing a bunch of adults parade around like the circus is in town is supposed to persuade me to trust them getting me from Point A to Point B 50,000 feet in the air. I'll give heavy odds that these marketing campaigns are the products of female marketing executives with degrees from "prestigious" universities because that almost always turns out to be the case.

Yeah but the upside is that you could join the "50,000 Feet Club" by having gay sex in the bathroom with one of those Troons.

Forum List

Back