Alan Stallion in da house

My name is Alan. I am here at the request of Granny.

Personal:
I was born and raised in California. As far as I know, that's still technically in the United States.

I live with two cats, Tahoe and Tiffany. Tahoe is a black & white cat that was born in my bedroom Labor Day of 1998. Tiffany is a Blue-Point Himalayan who was adopted from another family that didn't want her anymore. If y'all are nice enough, I might post a few pics of them. Cat-haters will be subject to twice as many cat pics. :funnyface:

My other aliases from vBulletin boards are CounterCounterCulture and CCC.

That's it for now. Any further information will be on an "as-needed" basis. :eusa_angel:

are you gay?

my mother says if you have 2 cats or more you are gay........

SEE, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE who says if you have 2 cats or more you are teh ghey!!!!:tomato:

Personal:
I was born and raised in California. As far as I know, that's still technically in the United States.

I live with two cats, Tahoe and Tiffany. Tahoe is a black & white cat that was born in my bedroom Labor Day of 1998. Tiffany is a Blue-Point Himalayan who was adopted from another family that didn't want her anymore. If y'all are nice enough, I might post a few pics of them. Cat-haters will be subject to twice as many cat pics. :funnyface:

That's it for now. Any further information will be on an "as-needed" basis. :eusa_angel:

Welcome to Gunny's International House of Bullshit!

I don't hate cats, on the contrary, I find cats truly tasty - please post some pics of them deep-fried and or grilled with sauce. :eusa_drool:

I can't help it if there's a character limit on screen names here (15 I believe it was), so figured instead of the boring abbreviation, I'd go with something different, something the ladies like to call me (in my daydreams). :redface:

So you're another one of Samson's pets!

Groovy!

Granny's bud, but yes I know CCC.......and his unfortunate passion for feline pets.

I have a very inflexible rule: Men that own Cats also must wear Lederhosen.:eusa_hand:

CCC there's no fucking way I'm callin' you "Mr. Stallion!!!":lol:

Careful Samson... you don't want to rile up the lederhosen gang by lumping them in general with cats!!

We've figured out that "cat-nip" is your code-word for corn squeezin's.

Thank you, Samson. That's a lot more acceptable than what I thought he was referring to. Now people will think I'm a dirty old woman.

:eusa_hand:

I thought Corn Squeezin's was Whiskey.......:confused:

........but I guess I can understand how it could be confused with......erm:eek::eek:

I thought 'corn' referred to the cob pipe that Granny continues to bogart!

Thank you, Samson. That's a lot more acceptable than what I thought he was referring to. Now people will think I'm a dirty old woman.

:eusa_hand:

I thought Corn Squeezin's was Whiskey.......:confused:

........but I guess I can understand how it could be confused with......erm:eek::eek:

I thought 'corn' referred to the cob pipe that Granny continues to bogart!

If you knew what she was smokin' then you'd bogart the pipe too.

are you gay?

my mother says if you have 2 cats or more you are gay....therefore..she thinks i am gay..the 28 yr marriage to a dude and the birth of a child....hasnt convinced her....i even explained one time what made you gay....she slapped me...

and people wonder why i have issues.....

Most certainly not a homosexual.

I've found that men who own cats are Sexy, Sensitive and Supermen.

I certainly won't dispel that notion. :)

CCC there's no fucking way I'm callin' you "Mr. Stallion!!!":lol:

You may call me Alan, which is my first name.

Personal:

Alan Stallion... if you happen to be Italian...

And as long as you're not from Chicago, you're American, I think.

Welcome.

Alan Stallion... if you happen to be Italian...

And as long as you're not from Chicago, you're American, I think.

Welcome.

Never been to Chicago.

As far as I know, not Italian
(though I really don't know anything about my father's side of the family; never met the dude)

Man. Gotta say, that's tough not knowing your father. I'm glad I can fall back on both sides of my family...

Last month we had some guy who let us all know he was some Italian Stallion. Called the rest of us shitbirds... a real embarrassment, that one. So I had to ask.

Man. Gotta say, that's tough not knowing your father. I'm glad I can fall back on both sides of my family...

Yeah, you just have to deal with the cards you're dealt. I was raised by my grandparents (maternal side, of course), who have long since passed away, but I still see my mother on occasion (she lives in the same town as me).

As an only child (and my mother was as well), needless to say, my family tree is not very large.

Yeah, you just have to deal with the cards you're dealt. I was raised by my grandparents (maternal side, of course), who have long since passed away, but I still see my mother on occasion (she lives in the same town as me).

As an only child (and my mother was as well), needless to say, my family tree is not very large.

What are you and the cats doing for christmas?