Alan Stallion in da house

Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Dec 17, 2009
San Jose, California
My name is Alan. I am here at the request of Granny.

Personal:
I was born and raised in California. As far as I know, that's still technically in the United States.

I live with two cats, Tahoe and Tiffany. Tahoe is a black & white cat that was born in my bedroom Labor Day of 1998. Tiffany is a Blue-Point Himalayan who was adopted from another family that didn't want her anymore. If y'all are nice enough, I might post a few pics of them. Cat-haters will be subject to twice as many cat pics. :funnyface:

My other aliases from vBulletin boards are CounterCounterCulture and CCC.

That's it for now. Any further information will be on an "as-needed" basis. :eusa_angel:

Personal:
I was born and raised in California. As far as I know, that's still technically in the United States.

I live with two cats, Tahoe and Tiffany. Tahoe is a black & white cat that was born in my bedroom Labor Day of 1998. Tiffany is a Blue-Point Himalayan who was adopted from another family that didn't want her anymore. If y'all are nice enough, I might post a few pics of them. Cat-haters will be subject to twice as many cat pics. :funnyface:

That's it for now. Any further information will be on an "as-needed" basis. :eusa_angel:

Only by proxy.
So far your only saving grace seems to be cats but I'm willing to take a wait and see attitude.
(Playing the music to Jeopardy in the background.........................)

Oh yeah, right. Introduction thread. I'm supposed to be nice. Damn!
Errrrrrrrr, welcome.

Welcome, Alan. I doubt I will be "needing" anything from you. Post as you please. Likewise will I read.

My I live with two cats, Tahoe and Tiffany. Tahoe is a black & white cat that was born in my bedroom Labor Day of 1998. Tiffany is a Blue-Point Himalayan who was adopted from another family that didn't want her anymore. If y'all are nice enough, I might post a few pics of them. Cat-haters will be subject to twice as many cat pics. :funnyface:

Alan "Stallion???" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

for christssakes, CCC you're just to much!:lol:

CCC.jpg

Last edited:

I can't help it if there's a character limit on screen names here (15 I believe it was), so figured instead of the boring abbreviation, I'd go with something different, something the ladies like to call me (in my daydreams). :redface:

I can't help it if there's a character limit on screen names here (15 I believe it was), so figured instead of the boring abbreviation, I'd go with something different, something the ladies like to call me (in my daydreams). :redface:

So you're another one of Samson's pets!

Groovy!

Granny's bud, but yes I know CCC.......and his unfortunate passion for feline pets.

I have a very inflexible rule: Men that own Cats also must wear Lederhosen.:eusa_hand:

CCC there's no fucking way I'm callin' you "Mr. Stallion!!!":lol:

Groovy!

Granny's bud, but yes I know CCC.......and his unfortunate passion for feline pets.

I have a very inflexible rule: Men that own Cats also must wear Lederhosen.:eusa_hand:

I've found that men who own cats are Sexy, Sensitive and Supermen.

Groovy!

I've found that men who own cats are Sexy, Sensitive and Supermen.

Well, you're welcome to CCC!!!:tongue:

*****Alan Stallion****OMG.......:lol:

Personal:

are you gay?

my mother says if you have 2 cats or more you are gay....therefore..she thinks i am gay..the 28 yr marriage to a dude and the birth of a child....hasnt convinced her....i even explained one time what made you gay....she slapped me...

and people wonder why i have issues.....