Alan Keyes (Wingnuttia): Obama will start WWIII, get a 3rd term

:rofl:

Is Iran deal part of Obama-3rd-term scheme

What if Obama isn’t looking to his “legacy”? What if the threat of nuclear devastation he helps to arm with this agreement (an America-hating Iran with nuclear bombs) is to be brandished, along with a related threat from ongoing terrorist uprisings on U.S. soil, to create the exigent circumstances needed to justify imposing martial law throughout the United States and a plausible excuse for demanding that Obama remain in office until the emergency passes?

There it is. The unthinkable scenario predicated upon the thought that Barack Obama and those who lifted him to power are precisely what they appear to be – the enemies of America’s power, its prosperity, its constitutional liberty, its moral strength, indeed of everything about America except their own boundless ambition. Why is it at all inconceivable that people willing to collude with and arm our boldest enemies may be doing so for the sake of their own power? Why should we be unwilling to ponder the possibility that the Obama faction has agreed to help Iran achieve hegemony in the Middle East in order to help themselves to dictatorial control over the United States? What certainty do we have that, in some secret, back-channel codicil, this agreement is not already in place?

Note that this question isn’t just about Obama. It’s about the elitist faction that lifted him to power. It’s about their true objective, which is to overturn the exceptional constitutional sovereignty of the American people.

Ok, I have to say that again:

No, actually, I have to say that a third time:

Feel free to discuss. Are we gonna have WWIII? Is Obummer gonna steal a third term? Or is Alan Keyes (Obama 70% / Keyes 27%, 2004...) just batshit crazy...???

:dunno:

Left wing loons said the same stupid shit about GW. GW was going to annoint himself King and declare martial law so he didn't have to leave office. Why are people who are on the fringes so bat shit stupid? It's not just those on the far right. Those on the far left can be just as dumb. I do think there are more on the right though. Scary shit what some of these people believe.

Oh, I AGREE with you wholeheartedly. Only, it the sheer difference in numbers and intensity between 2007 and 2015 that can only bring me to laugh....

What if Obama isn’t looking to his “legacy”? What if the threat of nuclear devastation he helps to arm with this agreement (an America-hating Iran with nuclear bombs) is to be brandished, along with a related threat from ongoing terrorist uprisings on U.S. soil, to create the exigent circumstances needed to justify imposing martial law throughout the United States and a plausible excuse for demanding that Obama remain in office until the emergency passes?

There it is. The unthinkable scenario predicated upon the thought that Barack Obama and those who lifted him to power are precisely what they appear to be – the enemies of America’s power, its prosperity, its constitutional liberty, its moral strength, indeed of everything about America except their own boundless ambition. Why is it at all inconceivable that people willing to collude with and arm our boldest enemies may be doing so for the sake of their own power? Why should we be unwilling to ponder the possibility that the Obama faction has agreed to help Iran achieve hegemony in the Middle East in order to help themselves to dictatorial control over the United States? What certainty do we have that, in some secret, back-channel codicil, this agreement is not already in place?

Note that this question isn’t just about Obama. It’s about the elitist faction that lifted him to power. It’s about their true objective, which is to overturn the exceptional constitutional sovereignty of the American people.

Feel free to discuss. Are we gonna have WWIII? Is Obummer gonna steal a third term? Or is Alan Keyes (Obama 70% / Keyes 27%, 2004...) just batshit crazy...???

I think people are just wondering why Obama is bat shit crazy for lowering sanctions on Iran.

After all, this is a country that is developing nuclear weapons and is bat shit crazy with shouts of death to America and Israel playing 24/7 over there.

Essentially they will just lower sanctions and get their economy up and running is all that is happening with promises from Iran we all know will never come to fruition. Then when they fail to comply with those promises the damage will have already been done.

No one in their right mind thinks Iran will behave.

Believing Iran is anything other than a terrorist state is being bat shit crazy. In fact, Obama admitted as much before being elected.

Now Obama has set his sights on normalizing relations with Cuba. I guess human rights issues are no longer a concern for the US. Just normalize relations with all the despotic oppressive regimes around the world.

I think people are just wondering why Obama is bat shit crazy for lowering sanctions on Iran.

After all, this is a country that is developing nuclear weapons and is bat shit crazy with shouts of death to America and Israel playing 24/7 over there.

Essentially they will just lower sanctions and get their economy up and running is all that is happening with promises from Iran we all know will never come to fruition. Then when they fail to comply with those promises the damage will have already been done.

That my friend is being bat shit crazy.

No one thought China would behave in 1972, and yet, Nixon went there....

Just food for thought.

Just food for thought.

Was China involved in state sponsored terrorism in the Middle East? Was China yelling "Death to America and Israel!"

Like I said, Obama said that Iran was a terrorist state before being elected. Do you think Obama could have negotiated with Bin Laden with the hope he would behave?

It seems Obama is as clueless about Iran as was Jimmy Carter.

Unfortunately, there are a lot more at stake now than just American hostages.

Obama meeting with Raul Castro in Panama.....

Nothing diplomatic, just checking the samples of countertop materials for the exile dacha in Cuba.

Do not expect a decision, Raul, unti "He" checks with Mr. Obama back in DC.

Is this the chaos before WW III or just woodsmen's bachelor party after their marriage license was issued?
th.jpeg

Just food for thought.

Was China involved in state sponsored terrorism in the Middle East? Was China yelling "Death to America and Israel!"

Like I said, Obama said that Iran was a terrorist state before being elected. Do you think Obama could have negotiated with Bin Laden with the hope he would behave?

China murdered more than 50 million of it's own people.

Nuff said.

"...to create the exigent circumstances needed to justify imposing martial law throughout the United States and a plausible excuse for demanding that Obama remain in office until the emergency passes?"

It's remarkable how the unwarranted, partisan hatred of the president, as Keyes and others on the right exhibit, exposes their ignorance and stupidity as to the conditions which must exist in order for 'martial law' to be justified in accordance with ex parte Milligan, that what Keyes describes in no way meets the criteria for 'martial law,' nor could it be used to justify a 'third term.'

"...to create the exigent circumstances needed to justify imposing martial law throughout the United States and a plausible excuse for demanding that Obama remain in office until the emergency passes?"

It's remarkable how the unwarranted, partisan hatred of the president, as Keyes and others on the right exhibit, exposes their ignorance and stupidity as to the conditions which must exist in order for 'martial law' to be justified in accordance with ex parte Milligan, that what Keyes describes in no way meets the criteria for 'martial law,' nor could it be used to justify a 'third term.'

I think that Alan Keyes has provided us with ample proof that he:

1.) is certifiably batshit crazy
2.) is now screaming "Jane, get me off this crazy thing!"

That is all.

Last edited:

That is all.
There may be a method to his madness, however – at least Keyes and his supporters might think so.

That is all.
There may be a method to his madness, however – at least Keyes and his supporters might think so.

Yes, a great method at getting the GOP down to 37%!

Believing Iran is anything other than a terrorist state is being bat shit crazy. In fact, Obama admitted as much before being elected.

Now Obama has set his sights on normalizing relations with Cuba. I guess human rights issues are no longer a concern for the US. Just normalize relations with all the despotic oppressive regimes around the world.

Real life is of no concern to the clowns. They're too busy being clowns, to be concerned with such things. It's playschool time with these morons

That is all.

the only person who gives a shit what Allen Keyes said is the moron who started this thread.

Forum List

Back