Alabama's most conservative site just called Moore a liar

No, he's not done yet. The Alabama Republican party is holding firm in his support.
One guy with a brain isn't going to change the fact that the majority of folks in Alabama don't care. They know, they just don't care, although they won't admit that for obvious reasons.

So you would use them as a source even though everything else about them probably makes you want to vomit?

Interesting.

So destroying Moore is more important than your own scruples.

Interesting.

So you would use them as a source even though everything else about them probably makes you want to vomit?

Interesting.

Interesting.
no standards.

Interesting.

Interesting.
WTF are you talking about? I've used columns from Weekly Standard and WSJ and National Review and American Spectator. Plus George Will!

When even conservatives are joining with Democrats and decent Americans to say that this fake Christian is a liar, it's time for you to either accept it as fact or produce evidence to the contrary.

Or just remain an ignorant dumbass.

Interesting.

Interesting.
WTF are you talking about? I've used columns from Weekly Standard and WSJ and National Review and American Spectator. Plus George Will!

When even conservatives are joining with Democrats and decent Americans to say that this fake Christian is a liar, it's time for you to either accept it as fact or produce evidence to the contrary.

Or just remain an ignorant dumbass.

Interesting.

The guy reached his conclusion the exact same way I did.

I do not thoroughly believe the yearbook lady, but not because of the alleged forged signature. I don't buy her act. It looked insincere.

However, Roy Moore hung himself during that Hannity interview. That convinced me he's guilty as sin.

The one woman might be a fake, but not all of them are.

I have complete faith that Alabama will do what they always do and elect a total asshole

George Wallace still lingers over Alabama

The guy reached his conclusion the exact same way I did.

I do not thoroughly believe the yearbook lady, but not because of the alleged forged signature. I don't buy her act. It looked insincere.

However, Roy Moore hung himself during that Hannity interview. That convinced me he's guilty as sin.

The one woman might be a fake, but not all of them are.
I would agree with the hannity intreview thing. The thing however is this, if you can't trust one, then you can't trust any. that's the thing, it becomes contaminated at that point no matter what he said on hannity. cause i still don't buy the women's stories.

H 10/25/2017

75 68.7/122 5.8

Rivers Edge Golf Club at Burley

Raw Score

Over/Under Par
+3
Green/Reg
72.2%
Par 3s
Par 4s
Par 5s
Putts Per Hole