Trump and his family could save more than $1 billion under House tax bill

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
It would have saved him 20 million on his 2005 tax return (the only one we have) alone. What a damn liar Fuckface Von Clownstick is eh? :blahblah:

President Donald Trump has insisted, for months, that the Republican tax plan he supports won’t benefit him.

“It’s not good for me. Believe me,” he said at a Sept. 27 event in Indiana to sell the plan. “My plan is for the working people, and my plan is for jobs. I don’t benefit,” he also said that day.

And earlier this month, according to NBC News, Trump told a group of Democratic senators in a phone call, "My accountant called me and said 'you're going to get killed in this bill.’”

In fact, Trump and his heirs potentially could save more than $1 billion overall under the GOP tax proposal that the House of Representatives passed Thursday, with most of that amount coming from a repeal of the estate tax, according to an analysis NBC News commissioned of Trump’s one known 2005 tax return and his estimated net worth.​

Trump and his family could save over $1 billion under House tax bill

Screen-Shot-2013-05-03-at-12.46.00-PM.png

It would have saved him 20 million on his 2005 tax return (the only one we have) alone. What a damn liar Fuckface Von Clownstick is eh? :blahblah:

President Donald Trump has insisted, for months, that the Republican tax plan he supports won’t benefit him.

“It’s not good for me. Believe me,” he said at a Sept. 27 event in Indiana to sell the plan. “My plan is for the working people, and my plan is for jobs. I don’t benefit,” he also said that day.

And earlier this month, according to NBC News, Trump told a group of Democratic senators in a phone call, "My accountant called me and said 'you're going to get killed in this bill.’”

In fact, Trump and his heirs potentially could save more than $1 billion overall under the GOP tax proposal that the House of Representatives passed Thursday, with most of that amount coming from a repeal of the estate tax, according to an analysis NBC News commissioned of Trump’s one known 2005 tax return and his estimated net worth.​

Trump and his family could save over $1 billion under House tax bill

Screen-Shot-2013-05-03-at-12.46.00-PM.png
Won't Trump be dead?

Won't Trump be dead?

Yep, it benefits his family the most but himself mightily in the meantime.

This estate tax repeal crap is nonsense - nobody needs to inherit more than 5.43 million without paying taxes on amounts over that.
This "needs" business is bullshit.

When the Left starts talking about how much money I need, it's time to draw my gun and start dropping some commies.

The money has already been taxed once already.

Maybe - a lot of mega rich people (Trumps are a case in point) have a dozen or more accountants and attorneys who devise endlessly creative ways to avoid them.

Regardless - the country was very very good to these people. They can kick in a little something to reduce the horrific national debt.

Won't Trump be dead?

This estate tax repeal crap is nonsense - nobody needs to inherit more than 5.43 million without paying taxes on amounts over that.

Whether they NEED it isn't the issue. It's their money, and the country is better off if it stays with the family rather than government bureacrats getting their greedy fingers on it.

Won't Trump be dead?

Whether they NEED it isn't the issue. It's their money, and the country is better off if it stays with the family rather than government bureacrats getting their greedy fingers on it.

That's a matter of opinion. I inherited a good amount less than what at the time was a cap of a couple million. But had i inherited three million, i'd have been happy to pay taxes on that extra mil.

We're all in this together - or perhaps you could share some ideas about how we pay down the 20 trillion we owe?

Why would any sane person of at least dull normal intelligence believe anything Trump says? The man is a damn liar, a narcissist and an asshole.
Won't Trump be dead?

You're the idiot.

Won't Trump be dead?

That's a matter of opinion. I inherited a good amount less than what at the time was a cap of a couple million. But had i inherited three million, i'd have been happy to pay taxes on that extra mil.

We're all in this together - or perhaps you could share some ideas about how we pay down the 20 trillion we owe?
cut back the federal govt. 75% of it is unconstitutional anyways.

Regardless - the country was very very good to these people. They can kick in a little something to reduce the horrific national debt.

So the country gave it to them? No one earn it?

It is up to the individual. If they want to give the Treasury money fine. If not that is fine too it is their money.

We haven't tried cutting spending yet. Maybe we should try that.

We haven't tried cutting spending yet. Maybe we should try that.

My proposal would be this: Leave the estate tax as is - we CANNOT afford to eliminate. But at the same time (since all righties are so concerned with "money grubbing bureaucrats") - have those taxes go DIRECTLY toward reducing the national debt.

Problem?

With regards to spending, Trump is cutting literally everything of actual importance but has made little attempt to actually reduce spending. He just doesn't give a fuck because he is NOT a conservative.

Trickle-down/Supply-side economics is a proven miserable failure. Look at the 2000s when Junior inherited an awesome budget surplus, left Obama with a 1.4 trillion budget deficit and paying interest on his 5 trillion in additional debt (see unfunded 2 trillion dollar Iraq invasion and unfunded Medicare D).

2008 ended with our economy in ruins.

So much for Trickle-Down

1f0uu6.jpg

Why would any sane person of at least dull normal intelligence believe anything Trump says? The man is a damn liar, a narcissist and an asshole.
Won't Trump be dead?

You're the idiot.
How is that a response to what I posted? It seems your answer to every issue is "Trump sucks."

Forum List

Back