Alabama Young Republicans Tell Moore to Put Up or Get Out

This prominent Democrat said her mother approved of the dating and there was no sexual misconduct.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-10-at-4.58.35-PM.jpg
If Moore had tried to fuck me I'd be a democrat as well. That changes nothing, and neither does the fact he was fine with some and a criminal with others. That's hardly unheard of with men.

He was a Democrat back then.

:lol:
Yes he was but as we know the Democrats are the only ones who believe sexual assault and rape actually happen. The GOP calls it foreplay and courting.

And what was it about you fucking older men as a teenager that makes you defend all of them now? Was it really that great?

I loved older men. What's the problem? And I will defend Roy Moore because I do not believe his three accusers. That simple.

How many times does he have to "refute" it?

He hasn’t refuted the claims but he has confirmed he dated underaged girls “with their parents’ consent”. Every day brings fresh revelations. Today we have an ex-cop who was told to keep old Roy away from the cheerleaders at football games.

Seeing as how Roy is 70 years old, I don’t think he should be allowed to run.

Both women he dated that were featured in the WP article were in their late teens and dated him with their mothers permission and also said he was a gentleman and a romantic.
A romantic man roughly twice their age, and providing alcohol to at least one of them which was illegal. Just Moore being a law unto himself, as per usual.

That was an interesting claim considering it was a dry county at the time. Older men / younger women? Been around since the dawn of time. Nonetheless both women said there was absolutely no sexual misconduct.

One of those women is a prominent Democrat who signed for Hillary. She said no misconduct. I believe the Democrat. :)
I have no idea what caused you to defend adult men fucking teenage girls but you sure have a gift for it. You must have really liked all the attention that got you I guess.

And a dry county means they don't sell alcohol not they don't drink it.

Exactly, dry counties don't sell alcohol, but nothing is there to stop the residents from getting it from other places and bringing it home. I came across dry counties while stationed in the South, and an interesting little fact about them.............if you want to find the nearest liquor store, all you have to do is drive to the border between a dry and a wet county, and it will be just over the county line.

Agreed Zander, because some of those on the left are using hyperbole like the right does to try to make their point sound scarier.

Hate to tell you Moore detractors, but Moore is NOT a pedophile. Pedophiles go after children who have not hit puberty yet.

Moore's accuser was 14 at the time she was sexually assaulted in her underwear, and very likely was going through puberty, which makes Moore a child molester, not a pedophile.

Please, use the right terms, both sides. Otherwise, all you do is confuse the issue.

The Young Republican Federation of Alabama passed a resolution demanding that Moore either refute the statements of women who have made claims of improper advances or leave the race. The vote was 15-1. Usually you wonder about young people in this case it seems that the young people in Alabama are smarter than their elders.

The Chairwoman of the state federation, Jackie Curtiss, said this, ""I've never felt the inner turmoil I feel over this," she said. "At some point, decency comes before politics." And, she added, "Doing what was right was more important than what was politically expedient here."

She is a impressive young woman. I hope she decides to run for public office. We need more people like her rather than more politicians.

Why Alabama Young Republicans deserted Roy Moore

The Young GOPs need to hurry their grandparents into the ground.

Agreed Zander, because some of those on the left are using hyperbole like the right does to try to make their point sound scarier.

Hate to tell you Moore detractors, but Moore is NOT a pedophile. Pedophiles go after children who have not hit puberty yet.

Moore's accuser was 14 at the time she was sexually assaulted in her underwear, and very likely was going through puberty, which makes Moore a child molester, not a pedophile.

Please, use the right terms, both sides. Otherwise, all you do is confuse the issue.

al·leg·ed·ly
əˈlejədlē/
adverb
  1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

It's time to shut down all these so called laws against bigotry and such, because the liberals can't abide by them no matter what. They want this do as they say stupidity, but not as I do bullcrap to apply. It's amazing how the feds have been duped by these minions over the years, and worse all the Americans who sacrificed for these hypocrites.

This prominent Democrat said her mother approved of the dating and there was no sexual misconduct.

If Moore had tried to fuck me I'd be a democrat as well. That changes nothing, and neither does the fact he was fine with some and a criminal with others. That's hardly unheard of with men.

Yes he was but as we know the Democrats are the only ones who believe sexual assault and rape actually happen. The GOP calls it foreplay and courting.

And what was it about you fucking older men as a teenager that makes you defend all of them now? Was it really that great?

I loved older men. What's the problem? And I will defend Roy Moore because I do not believe his three accusers. That simple.
Stockholm Syndrome. You were groomed by older men to service them and defend them, and you do.

You don't believe these women because you were taught not to. And they were taught no one would believe them. What a shame.

Stockholm Syndrome. You were groomed by older men to service them and defend them, and you do.

You don't believe these women because you were taught not to. And they were taught no one would believe them. What a shame.

Not at all. It's a matter of taste. And for me it was a no brainer.

High school boy.

3557221071.jpg

Older man.
jim-morrison-1920x1080-music-wallpaper.jpg

The vote was 15 to 1
No doubt Moore will heed to the demands of 15 millennial snowflakes. ..... :cuckoo:

They are not snowflakes. They are Republicans who like myself are concerned about the direction the party is going. She is a outstanding person and I hope there are more people like her in Alabama that will say no to a pervert like Moore. It is trash like you that we need to get rid of.

There is no proof she is a Democrat. She was there to provide a service to deaf people. Apparently you don't believe they should be able to participate tinybrain. Take your disgusting trashy ass out of here.

Forum List

Back