Alabama Young Republicans Tell Moore to Put Up or Get Out

How many times does he have to "refute" it?

He hasn’t refuted the claims but he has confirmed he dated underaged girls “with their parents’ consent”. Every day brings fresh revelations. Today we have an ex-cop who was told to keep old Roy away from the cheerleaders at football games.

Seeing as how Roy is 70 years old, I don’t think he should be allowed to run.

Both women he dated that were featured in the WP article were in their late teens and dated him with their mothers permission and also said he was a gentleman and a romantic.
A romantic man roughly twice their age, and providing alcohol to at least one of them which was illegal. Just Moore being a law unto himself, as per usual.

That was an interesting claim considering it was a dry county at the time. Older men / younger women? Been around since the dawn of time. Nonetheless both women said there was absolutely no sexual misconduct.

One of those women is a prominent Democrat who signed for Hillary. She said no misconduct. I believe the Democrat. :)
I have no idea what caused you to defend adult men fucking teenage girls but you sure have a gift for it. You must have really liked all the attention that got you I guess.

And a dry county means they don't sell alcohol not they don't drink it.

No proof he did. None. Zip. Nada. Let me get the exact quote because I believe she said she wasn't sure if she was 18 or 19.

I don't know if this guy was a creep or not, but I am not willing to destroy his life over 40 year old allegations with absolutely no proof......

As for "decency" .... We'll have to define "decency".

Is gay marriage "decent"? How about Tranny men in drag using girls bathrooms? or 6 year old children "choosing"to change their gender? How about allowing abortion up to the moment of birth? Are these things decent?
Decent 32-year-old men don't try to get in the panties of 16 and 14-year-old girls.

Prove he tried. I'm not taking "she said" 40 years later and a few weeks before an election.
She said is what the court will use as well, if he sues her and for his sake he won't. He's knows his pattern means he is cold busted. A creep and everyone knew.

Sell crazy somewhere else kiddo......
Crazy is a 32-year-old asking out someone half that age.

He hasn’t refuted the claims but he has confirmed he dated underaged girls “with their parents’ consent”. Every day brings fresh revelations. Today we have an ex-cop who was told to keep old Roy away from the cheerleaders at football games.

Both women he dated that were featured in the WP article were in their late teens and dated him with their mothers permission and also said he was a gentleman and a romantic.
A romantic man roughly twice their age, and providing alcohol to at least one of them which was illegal. Just Moore being a law unto himself, as per usual.

That was an interesting claim considering it was a dry county at the time. Older men / younger women? Been around since the dawn of time. Nonetheless both women said there was absolutely no sexual misconduct.

One of those women is a prominent Democrat who signed for Hillary. She said no misconduct. I believe the Democrat. :)
I have no idea what caused you to defend adult men fucking teenage girls but you sure have a gift for it. You must have really liked all the attention that got you I guess.

And a dry county means they don't sell alcohol not they don't drink it.

No proof he did. None. Zip. Nada. Let me get the exact quote because I believe she said she wasn't sure if she was 18 or 19.
Mall-rat Roy prefers that young meat. Go with 18, he would (even younger would be better)!!

And why do you defend men who fuck underage girls?

How is it against the law to date teen girls?

The law part is only a concern when he broke the law. Mostly he's just a creep after young pussy.

I don’t think he should be allowed to run because he’s 70, not because he’s a pervy creep.

There’s also his problems with the IRS and his cash cow “charity”. And his defiance of Court Orders which violate his oath to uphold the Constitution.

Judge Roy Moore is simply unfit to run for office. On every level.

Here's the quote. She's not quite certain.

"She remembers changing out of her uniform before they went out for dinners at a pizzeria called Mater’s, where she says Moore would order bottles of Mateus Rosé, or at a Chinese restaurant, where she says he would order her tropical cocktails at a time when she believes she was younger than 19, the legal drinking age."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

This prominent Democrat said her mother approved of the dating and there was no sexual misconduct.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-10-at-4.58.35-PM.jpg
If Moore had tried to fuck me I'd be a democrat as well. That changes nothing, and neither does the fact he was fine with some and a criminal with others. That's hardly unheard of with men.

He was a Democrat back then.

:lol:

Here's the quote. She's not quite certain.

"She remembers changing out of her uniform before they went out for dinners at a pizzeria called Mater’s, where she says Moore would order bottles of Mateus Rosé, or at a Chinese restaurant, where she says he would order her tropical cocktails at a time when she believes she was younger than 19, the legal drinking age."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
Logic for you, which you won't understand. If she was of legal age he wouldn't have had to order her drinks.

This prominent Democrat said her mother approved of the dating and there was no sexual misconduct.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-10-at-4.58.35-PM.jpg
If Moore had tried to fuck me I'd be a democrat as well. That changes nothing, and neither does the fact he was fine with some and a criminal with others. That's hardly unheard of with men.

He was a Democrat back then.

:lol:
Yes he was but as we know the Democrats are the only ones who believe sexual assault and rape actually happen. The GOP calls it foreplay and courting.

And what was it about you fucking older men as a teenager that makes you defend all of them now? Was it really that great?

I actually think the old fucker's gonna win. McConnell will actually shit enough bricks for Trump's wall. :laugh:

Just saw a republican say that he has a problem with a guy like this (Roy Moore) being in any public capacity. What I want to know is this - Exactly how long has Roy Moore been in public service or was he a judge ?? Now did Roy Moore do anything while in office that would cause the citizens of Alabama to reject Moore's run for another public office job, and this being based upon his public record while serving ??? Isn't the claims of these women a separate issue that would be between Moore's lawyers and these ladies lawyers in a lawsuit to be brought, and is this something that is settled in a civil trial or court ??? Did the media violate Roy Moore's right to due process that is garanteed in all legal matters, and especially those that are outside of his political career or job in public service or career while in offices that he has held or still holds ??

Is it legal to mix civilian and/or civil domestic matters with business or government service matters in which aren't the same in context, and to do this before a lawsuit, charges or a trial has taken place over the matters being brought up or foward ? If these issues aren't directly connected to Roy Moore's political career or job, then how is it that he is being denounced by his colleagues in suggesting that he's not fit or qualified for the job or office being based upon unproven allegations ??

Just saw a republican say that he has a problem with a guy like this (Roy Moore) being in any public capacity. What I want to know is this - Exactly how long has Roy Moore been in public service or was he a judge ?? Now did Roy Moore do anything while in office that would cause the citizens of Alabama to reject Moore's run for another public office job, and this being based upon his public record while serving ??? Isn't the claims of these women a separate issue that would be between Moore's lawyers and these ladies lawyers in a lawsuit to be brought, and is this something that is settled in a civil trial or court ??? Did the media violate Roy Moore's right to due process that is garanteed in all legal matters, and especially those that are outside of his political career or job in public service or career while in offices that he has held or still holds ??

Is it legal to mix civilian and/or civil domestic matters with business or government service matters in which aren't the same in context, and to do this before a lawsuit, charges or a trial has taken place over the matters being brought up or foward ? If these issues aren't directly connected to Roy Moore's political career or job, then how is it that he is being denounced by his colleagues in suggesting that he's not fit or qualified for the job or office being based upon unproven allegations ??

True. And remember, all of those alleged accusations took place while he was a Democrat.

I sure didn't hear them squawking about it back then.

Forum List

Back