Alabama will require students to learn about evolution, climate change

Blacks hate evolution studies
Ah, a racist who doesn't attempt to hide it.. Hey, genius, guess where humans evolved?
From blacks

I bet he doesn't understand what a isolation mechanism is or how different environments can form sub-species having certain specializations. Of course, I took biological anthropology and other science classes! There's a reason you can have dozens of sub-species of the same bird or cat as they're living within their own little nitch... ;) Doesn't mean that they can't breed either! I'd think 60,000 to 200,000 years could cause this within our own species and based on the difference of regional appearance this appears so.

The appearance difference wouldn't exist if this wasn't so. It is more then just skin color as avg height, weight and skeletal differences separate the different races. Asians trend to be shorter in height while europeans are on avg taller...Not to say that there isn't outlayers!

Last edited:
human-evolution-from-ape-to-black-to-white.jpg

The sat, act and the general iq test is even better! Our federal government releases a yearly SAT and ACT break down by race and it supports your case.

Good for Alabama.

You atheists have every right to believe what you want, even though you can't prove it.

"Show proof of any god and I will be on board." Show the contrary and I will join you.

Gods either a evil son of a bitch for making us a species that attacks anyone that is different and then dividing us to assure such happens or there's no god! All evolutionary development of our species.

There isn't a good and loving god....

I wonder how co traversal it would be if someone required students to learn about the American Revolution. Imagine the outrage liberals will display when it is presented in a positive light?

If the students can truly grasp evolution, it will become apparent that climate change is a fraud. Looks like a win-win, if taught properly.
They should also be forced to take probability and statistics too.
Might help them understand better the chances of evolution being a reality in the first place.

What they need to teach kids is that only about 5% of the population in the US is gay, but over 60% of the population who has AIDS and other STD"s in the US are also gay.

But I digress. This is hate speech.

I wonder how co traversal it would be if someone required students to learn about the American Revolution. Imagine the outrage liberals will display when it is presented in a positive light?
No problem if it is presented in context with its negative and positive points.

If they're taught anything about geological processes, which I highly doubt, then they'll know that climate change, glowarm is a big fraud and hoax.
Actually they will learn that those like you are the ones engaged in fraud and hoax.

If they're taught anything about geological processes, which I highly doubt, then they'll know that climate change, glowarm is a big fraud and hoax.
Actually they will learn that those like you are the ones engaged in fraud and hoax.

Actually not, I studied hydrological processes involved with cyclical climate change along with water isotope hydrology for 15 years after college before I went into petroleum geology.

Forum List

Back