Alabama Mayor and Pastor kills himself when outed.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Bubba’ Copeland, the mayor of Smiths Station and pastor at First Baptist Church of Phenix City, killed himself early Friday evening...

Copeland’s death came two days after 1819 News published photos of him wearing women’s clothing and makeup.

Wanna bet there's some child molestation in there too, once the investigation is all said and done?

The Religious Right is almost always hypocritical.

Wanna bet there's some child molestation in there too, once the investigation is all said and done?

First Copeland says "Copeland took to the pulpit at First Baptist Church to denounce the post about him, claiming he was a “victim of an internet attack.”

And then this "I apologize for any embarrassment caused by my private and personal life that has become public. This will not cause my life to change"

A victim of the truth, maybe.

Can't say, don't care.
why do you wish death on a person who didn't do shit to you?
And how come you haven't wished death on this "tranvestite" already?

T_006tmp.114 (45).jpg

Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can make some lame point about Christianity. The guy never hurt anyone so why would the newspaper play such a dirty trick? Meanwhile everyone forgot about the trannie terrorist who murdered 3 kids and 3 adults in a Tennessee Christian school.

Last edited:
Is this a big old “YIKES!”? Yes, it is.

Is OP, Creepy Tits, using this story in another mindless and illogical attempt to express her bigoted hatred of Christianity? Yes, she is.

Mindless Democrats spend their day scanning the internet for outlier stories like this. Get a life.
You are correct. What is outlier for Republicans is normal for Progs. They get a lot of mileage out of it though. The worst part they are self-destructive thinking wealth is permanent. And they will find payback if it falters for the nation.

You got to be some sick MFer to get on a political message board and rag on some guy nobody knows that committed suicide

I guess any desperate attempt to deflect from the chaos caused by your vote for xiden

Is this a big old “YIKES!”? Yes, it is.

Is OP, Creepy Tits, using this story in another mindless and illogical attempt to express her bigoted hatred of Christianity? Yes, she is.
Did not realise it was a female . Identifies as a bitch ?

Trolls everything and very De Crepit Us .

I just assume Creepy Tits is a woman since she acts like a dumb bitch.
Now that becomes a De Crepit Us type stupid remark .

So I suggest that you consider the disadvantages of throwing stones from your position inside a greenhouse , and also note the experiences of those who first truly see themselves in the mirror .

By good fortune and hard work I approach womanly perfection but you are obliged to wait and hope that one day you might catch a glimpse of it .

Forum List

Back