Al-Qaida In Yemen Captures Town South Of Capital...

Thank you for supporting my point that having the largest and most expensive mililtary in the world means exactly SQUAT these days. Why do we need 11 carrier groups operating around the fucking globe when we can't even protect our OWN citizens from attack?

Just because we don't need them right now doesn't mean we won't need them eventually, if we get into a war with a country like Iran we will need our full Military to deal with it, not to mention North Korea.

Why would we need to get into a fight with Iran? Their military is weaker than Iraq's was, and North Korea can't get a missile to fly any father than just off their own coastline? Where's the threat?

The day you start thinking there is no threat, and dismantle your Military. Is the Day the Threat will reveal itself. Were just repeating a pattern here.

Why do we care about an apparent civil war in Yemen?

Cuz the last time there was a civil war in the area we meddled, and propped up a team of monsters that included Al-Qaeda members. That country would be Libya.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we did the same in Yemen, especially since Obama has already blown up sections of Yemen during his term.

Libya has oil, Yemen does not, so we will not be sending Troops into Yemen, the only thing we may do is bomb their terrorist hide outs like we did with Awlaki earlier.

We have troops in Lybia?

Thank you for supporting my point that having the largest and most expensive mililtary in the world means exactly SQUAT these days. Why do we need 11 carrier groups operating around the fucking globe when we can't even protect our OWN citizens from attack?

We can protect our Citizens from attack. But that's not what the Global Elite assholes want. The Military Industrial Complex desperately needs the Terrorist Boogeyman. It advances their Permanent War agenda. Check out the Council on Foreign Relations,Bilderberg Group,and the Trilateral Commission. Those despicable cretins have many more Wars planned for us.

We can? Are you suggesting that Dubya LET Al Quaeda attack the WTC?

Possibly. But it certainly wouldn't have been Dubya alone. He was only in there 9 Months when the 911 attacks happened. He does get somewhat of a bad rap on that. If the Government intended to allow 911,the planning for it would have happened during the 8yrs. of the Clinton Administration. That's my biggest complaint with most 911 Documentarians.

Most only want to focus on Bush and blame him solely. But such a sophisticated plan would take much more than 9 Months to plan. I think their politics may have gotten in the way in some of the 911 Documentaries. But who knows what really happened on 911? So many mysteries still unsolved. But make no mistake about it,the Global Elite assholes do have many more Wars planned for us.

Last edited:
Just because we don't need them right now doesn't mean we won't need them eventually, if we get into a war with a country like Iran we will need our full Military to deal with it, not to mention North Korea.

Why would we need to get into a fight with Iran? Their military is weaker than Iraq's was, and North Korea can't get a missile to fly any father than just off their own coastline? Where's the threat?

The day you start thinking there is no threat, and dismantle your Military. Is the Day the Threat will reveal itself. Were just repeating a pattern here.

Except that on one is talking about dismantling the military. That's a false premise. We're making the force more mobile and responsive.

We can protect our Citizens from attack. But that's not what the Global Elite assholes want. The Military Industrial Complex desperately needs the Terrorist Boogeyman. It advances their Permanent War agenda. Check out the Council on Foreign Relations,Bilderberg Group,and the Trilateral Commission. Those despicable cretins have many more Wars planned for us.

We can? Are you suggesting that Dubya LET Al Quaeda attack the WTC?

Possibly. But it certainly wouldn't have been Dubya alone. He was only in there 9 Months when the 911 attacks happened. He does get somewhat of a bad rap on that. If the Government intended to allow 911,the planning for it would have happened during the 8yrs. of the Clinton Administration. That's my biggest complaint with most 911 Documentarians.

Most only want to focus on Bush and blame him solely. But such a sophisticated plan would take much more than 9 Months to plan. I think their politics may have gotten in the way in some of the 911 Documentaries. But who knows what really happened on 911? So many mysteries still unsolved. But make no mistake about it,the Global Elite assholes do have many more Wars planned for us.

loon

Let's just for a moment assume you are correct. While Dubya was still supporting the ever growing military complex, the threat revealed itself to be something we could not defend with our aged military model. Since we were not in the process of dismantling our military in 2001, how do you explain such an attack as that on the WTC?

Cuz the last time there was a civil war in the area we meddled, and propped up a team of monsters that included Al-Qaeda members. That country would be Libya.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we did the same in Yemen, especially since Obama has already blown up sections of Yemen during his term.

Libya has oil, Yemen does not, so we will not be sending Troops into Yemen, the only thing we may do is bomb their terrorist hide outs like we did with Awlaki earlier.

We have troops in Lybia?

My bad I worded that wrong, I just meant to say Yemen will not get the kind of attention the Arab world, NATO and the US gave Libya.

I don't know the situation with Iran seems tense, they are having unexplained explosions at nuclear facilities and Iranian nuclear scientists keep getting killed, plus they threatened to close the Straits of Hormuz, so who knows what can happen? North Korea has one of the biggest standing Militaries in the world, how much smaller should we make our Military? we already have the same people going back on multiple deployments to combat zones, I would say our Military isn't big enough.

Except that on one is talking about dismantling the military. That's a false premise. We're making the force more mobile and responsive.

Wanna buy some peanuts, dope?

The vast majority of regular folks in Yemen just trying to live their lives and take care of their families are in a pretty shitty situation.

Uh huh

and that is why, according to Obama himself, we are going from a standard of being able to fight 1 Major and 1 Minor war at the same time. To a standard of being able to fight only 1 war at a time.

More Mobile my ass.

Obama is going with a strategy of Cutting back Massively on Ground troops, in Favor of Stand off systems like the Air Force and Navy.

While I agree with him that our Air force and Navy are vital, and are truly what make us a super power. They are pretty worth less with out Ground Forces to back them up. Our Enemies will not cower at the thought of US air strikes alone, the Cower at the thought of US tanks rolling through their Capital. If we shrink the Ground size to much, Our enemies will know we don't have the Ground Capability to Back up our Talk, and they will abuse it.

We of course can save a lot of Money out of Defense, and I am not opposed to any cuts, Just want to make sure were not cutting to deep in 1 place, and ignoring the Massive Waste that there is to be cut at the Pentagon first.

The vast majority of regular folks in Yemen just trying to live their lives and take care of their families are in a pretty shitty situation.

That's the same in pretty much any country I would guess, the Yemenis with the cash to do so have already fled the country.

Fact is they have been in a shitty situation for Generations. To bad chances are if the succeed in Tossing out the Current Leadership, they will likely just end up with an even more Regressive and Oppressive Radical Islamic Regime.

Uh huh

and that is why, according to Obama himself, we are going from a standard of being able to fight 1 Major and 1 Minor war at the same time. To a standard of being able to fight only 1 war at a time.

More Mobile my ass.

Obama is going with a strategy of Cutting back Massively on Ground troops, in Favor of Stand off systems like the Air Force and Navy.

While I agree with him that our Air force and Navy are vital, and are truly what make us a super power. They are pretty worth less with out Ground Forces to back them up. Our Enemies will not cower at the thought of US air strikes alone, the Cower at the thought of US tanks rolling through their Capital. If we shrink the Ground size to much, Our enemies will know we don't have the Ground Capability to Back up our Talk, and they will abuse it.

We of course can save a lot of Money out of Defense, and I am not opposed to any cuts, Just want to make sure were not cutting to deep in 1 place, and ignoring the Massive Waste that there is to be cut at the Pentagon first.

I think you are spot on with that, Saddam's regime survived our air strikes for a decade, it took US Troops on the ground to break the back of the regime. These shady regimes will get hurt by the air strikes but they will survive them, and they know that. Ground forces are still very vital in today's world, and I hope our guys in Washington see that.

Fact is they have been in a shitty situation for Generations. To bad chances are if the succeed in Tossing out the Current Leadership, they will likely just end up with an even more Regressive and Oppressive Radical Islamic Regime.

Unfortunately so.

We have troops in Lybia?

My bad I worded that wrong, I just meant to say Yemen will not get the kind of attention the Arab world, NATO and the US gave Libya.

If I may be blunt... Piss on Yemen. Those douchebags wouldn't let the FBI terror experts into the country to help investgate the Cole explosion. It is widely thought that top Al Quaeda were in country. We should have carpet bombed the pissant country for harboring our enemies. I did not say INVADE...just bomb the piss out of them as a warning to those that believe harboring Al Quaeda is free of consequence.

We have troops in Lybia?

If I may be blunt... Piss on Yemen. Those douchebags wouldn't let the FBI terror experts into the country to help investgate the Cole explosion. It is widely thought that top Al Quaeda were in country. We should have carpet bombed the pissant country for harboring our enemies. I did not say INVADE...just bomb the piss out of them as a warning to those that believe harboring Al Quaeda is free of consequence.

If you're gonna do that you might as well go ahead and invade. Just dropping some bombs - Clinton style - won't do anything but entrench the regime and terrorist elements there. The only people to really suffer your way would be the innocent regular folks who happen to live there.

Forum List

Back