Al Qaida and CAIR Links - What A Surprise

red states rule

May 30, 2006
CAIR and Al-Qaeda Connected; Does Anyone in Old Media Care?
Posted by Tom Blumer on June 24, 2007 - 12:31.
Note: Though this post is primarily about Ohio's governor speaking at a Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) banquet in Columbus last Sunday, it contains nationally significant info about connections between CAIR, Al Qaeda, and Hamas, and Old Media's non-coverage of those connections.

On Friday ("Strickland-CAIR Update: Reported Strickland Staffer Response"), I noted how staff member "Charles" in Ohio Governor Ted Strickland's office responded in a conversation with a constituent relayed to me by a trusted source. The constituent objected to the governor's June 17 appearance at CAIR-Ohio's annual banquet -- a banquet also attended by CAIR's national chairman of the board. In part, the constituent reported the following:

"Charles of his staff stated that he did a lot of research on CAIR and they were an organization that does a lot of good and no more terrorist than the Jewish Defense Fund or Dr. James Dobson."

That trusted source also talked to Charles and his supervisor later that day. The source got an excuse that Homeland Security had been consulted about the appearance (irrelevant, in my view -- DHS can't tell a sitting governor where to appear and not appear), and little other consolation.

I meant to note this earlier, but I have to assume that Charles is really referring to the Jewish Defense League (JDL; web site; Wiki entry), as there is no "Jewish Defense Fund" I could locate.

Charles' apparent use of JDL as a terrorism benchmark is odd, given that I don't think that any state governor has attended or plans to attend a JDL banquet any time soon.

And Dobson? Evangelical Christians will hopefully take note of what one member of Minister Ted's staff really thinks of one of their top leaders.

But let's get back to CAIR. On Friday at FrontPage (HT Writes Like She Talks [WLST] via e-mail), longtime investigative reporter Paul Sperry published "Al-Qaida Angle Emerges in CAIR-Tied Terror Case."

It's a long read, but suffice it to say that Sperry connects enough dots to leave little doubt that there is both a mutually supportive AQ-CAIR relationship that even includes people associated with 9/11, and active CAIR links to Hamas terrorists.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13694

Al-Qaida Angle Emerges in CAIR-Tied Terror Case
By Paul Sperry
FrontPageMagazine.com | June 22, 2007

It started out as an investigation into U.S.-based financing of Hamas terrorist operations, which was bad enough. But as federal investigators developed a matrix of suspects, they discovered a possible 9/11 connection.

The Holy Land Foundation terror case has already touched the top Muslim lobby in Washington -- the Council on American-Islamic Relations -- which U.S. prosecutors recently named as an unindicted co-conspirator.

A former senior CAIR official is among five indicted figures in the major terror-funding case. It turns out he is related by marriage to a key suspect in the conspiracy -- a radical Muslim cleric and activist who authorities have linked to al-Qaida.

In fact, they say the cleric is closely connected to the spiritual adviser to the 9/11 hijackers.

Federal investigators have learned that imam Mohammed El-Mezain -- who goes on trial next month with one of CAIR's founding board members -- once lived in the same small Colorado apartment complex with another imam accused of preparing some of the hijackers for their "martyrdom" operation.

El-Mezain and imam Anwar Aulaqi later moved to San Diego, where Aulaqi held closed-door meetings with the al-Qaida hijackers. The two radical clerics also organized pilgrimages to Mecca together, including one made just months before the 9/11 attacks.

According to federal investigators, El-Mezain likely met Aulaqi in Fort Collins, Colo., around 1990, when the two lived next door to each other.

Investigators have traced El-Mezain's address at the time to 500 W. Prospect Rd. in Fort Collins. Aulaqi also listed an address then at 500 W. Prospect Rd. El-Mezain occupied Apartment 19C, while Aulaqi occupied Apartment 23L, as I first reported in my book, "Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and
Subversives Have Penetrated Washington."

In February 2001, El-Mezain and Aulaqi arranged for American Muslims to go on an "executive-package" trip to the Saudi holy land through a travel agency in Falls Church, Va., a connection also revealed in "Infiltration." The trip itinerary I obtained lists Aulaqi as the "Imam on Trip," with El-Mezain acting as trip adviser.

El-Mezain and Aulaqi moved in the same circles in San Diego.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=28805

as far as im concerned c.a.i.r. is a cancer, to any real dialogue on islam, and how to deal with islamo-nazi terror, which is what radical islam actually is. They enable al queda, by silencing anyone, they disagree with, under the guise of being offended. Political correctness is terrorism, against our very value of free speech.

The liberal media has given the "unindicted co-conspirators" a pass - again.

as far as im concerned c.a.i.r. is a cancer, to any real dialogue on islam, and how to deal with islamo-nazi terror, which is what radical islam actually is. They enable al queda, by silencing anyone, they disagree with, under the guise of being offended. Political correctness is terrorism, against our very value of free speech.

How true

I see the libs have not commented on this thread - I wonder why?

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 111
How true

I see the libs have not commented on this thread - I wonder why?

What's to comment on? the NewsBuster links supporting the allegations are to FrontPage's story which provides no supporting documentation whatsoever and the <i>New York Sun</i> which is a right wing mouthpiece and provides no documentation to support their allegations. That's not journalism, that's propaganda.

What's to comment on? the NewsBuster links supporting the allegations are to FrontPage's story which provides no supporting documentation whatsoever and the <i>New York Sun</i> which is a right wing mouthpiece and provides no documentation to support their allegations. That's not journalism, that's propaganda.

Anything that goes against the DNC talking points is propaganda?

Yup but all those Liberal papers that hire people that make up stories without every leaving their office, we should believe.

Yup but all those Liberal papers that hire people that make up stories without every leaving their office, we should believe.

Any organization claiming to be a news organization which puts out allegations without substantiation are nothing more than propagandists, whether on the left or right. There are idiots on both sides who engage in such activities, but it seems to be those with a right-wing bias that are the worst offenders. Those organizations claiming to unmask the "liberal media bias" do little but engage in an incestuous process of referrals and links to each others sites, a la the "Media Research Center", with little or no input from outside sources.

Any organization claiming to be a news organization which puts out allegations without substantiation are nothing more than propagandists, whether on the left or right. There are idiots on both sides who engage in such activities, but it seems to be those with a right-wing bias that are the worst offenders. Those organizations claiming to unmask the "liberal media bias" do little but engage in an incestuous process of referrals and links to each others sites, a la the "Media Research Center", with little or no input from outside sources.

allegations without substantiation ?

Membership in the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has declined more than 90 percent since the 2001 terrorist attacks, Audrey Hudson will report in Tuesday's editions of The Washington Times.

According to tax documents obtained by The Times, the number of reported members spiraled down from more than 29,000 in 2000 to less than 1,700 in 2006, a loss of membership that caused the Muslim rights group's annual income from dues to drop from $732,765 in 2000, when yearly dues cost $25, to $58,750 last year, when the group charged $35.

The organization instead is relying on about two dozen individual donors a year to contribute the majority of the money for CAIR's budget, which reached nearly $3 million last year.

http://video1.washingtontimes.com/politics/2007/06/cair_membership_plummets_1.html

c.a.i.r. stands for, Can Enable International Islamic Radicals

allegations without substantiation ?

Membership in the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has declined more than 90 percent since the 2001 terrorist attacks, Audrey Hudson will report in Tuesday's editions of The Washington Times.

According to tax documents obtained by The Times, the number of reported members spiraled down from more than 29,000 in 2000 to less than 1,700 in 2006, a loss of membership that caused the Muslim rights group's annual income from dues to drop from $732,765 in 2000, when yearly dues cost $25, to $58,750 last year, when the group charged $35.

The organization instead is relying on about two dozen individual donors a year to contribute the majority of the money for CAIR's budget, which reached nearly $3 million last year.

http://video1.washingtontimes.com/politics/2007/06/cair_membership_plummets_1.html

I wonder what liberals would say if there was a w.a.i.r.

Council on white american relations

same issue... Dont slander whites.

Im so fed up with every race saying, im proud to be brown, black, whatever, but if whitey says it there racist

I think youre all tards, but in fairness

Im proud to be white, and suck my jewish nuts, if you dont like it, over-sensitive race police :p

I wonder how BP will spin this "propaganda"?

I wonder what liberals would say if there was a w.a.i.r.

Council on white american relations

same issue... Dont slander whites.

Im so fed up with every race saying, im proud to be brown, black, whatever, but if whitey says it there racist

I think youre all tards, but in fairness

Im proud to be white, and suck my jewish nuts, if you dont like it, over-sensitive race police :p

or a Congressional White Caucus

but....CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, CNN, BBC, Reuters, msnbc, PBS....

Are???? left leaning...it's a proven fact...

So, us right wingers..........have NOTHING, according to the libs, that we can quote.......as a reputable news source.......

They've all branded Fox news as not a reputable news sources.....Soooo

.Damn....we're screwed....:lol:

Forum List

Back