Al-Qaeda Chief Calls For Attacks On US

Egyptian Christians are generally known as Copts and account for about 5-20% of the population. Despite the small proportion of Christians within Egypt, Egypt's Christian population is the largest in terms of absolute numbers in the greater region of the Middle East and North Africa.

Christianity in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe that Obama's allies, the Muslim Brotherhood were well on the way to effecting a complete genocide of the Coptics when the Army stepped in and stopped them.

Ridiculous baseless comment!

{The group that “renounced violence” in an effort to gain political power is engaged in a full-scale campaign of terror against Egypt’s Christian minority. Brotherhood leaders have incited their followers to attack Christian homes, shops, schools and churches throughout the country. Samuel Tadros, an Egyptian scholar with the Hudson Institute, told me these attacks are the worst violence against the Coptic Church since the 14th century.}

The Muslim Brotherhood?s War on Coptic Christians - The Daily Beast

You Muslims would never lie, would you?

I believe that Obama's allies, the Muslim Brotherhood were well on the way to effecting a complete genocide of the Coptics when the Army stepped in and stopped them.

You nailed it....... :cool:

If Allah is a great god, why does he need you to lie for him?

{While most headlines from Egypt are focused on Wednesday’s violent dispersal of Muslim Brotherhood supporter sit-ins — latest death toll placed at 149, per the Associated Press — Christians in the embattled country are facing what’s being described as “a black day” as their churches are being attacked and torched by angry Islamists.

Supporters of ousted President Mohammed Morsi set fire to churches around Egypt in apparent retaliation for the police dispersing the pro-Morsi demonstrations in Cairo. According to AFP, three churches were attacked, but other outlets place the number higher.}

Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Attack Churches Around Egypt in Apparent Retaliation for Military Crackdown as 149 People Killed | TheBlaze.com

{The group that “renounced violence” in an effort to gain political power is engaged in a full-scale campaign of terror against Egypt’s Christian minority. Brotherhood leaders have incited their followers to attack Christian homes, shops, schools and churches throughout the country. Samuel Tadros, an Egyptian scholar with the Hudson Institute, told me these attacks are the worst violence against the Coptic Church since the 14th century.}

The Muslim Brotherhood?s War on Coptic Christians - The Daily Beast

You Muslims would never lie, would you?

I am not a Muslim, that addresses one of your lies. And you want to claim a genocide, you might start by naming one Christian killed by a Muslim Brotherhood member. And then let us see human rights groups confirming this alleged genocide.

I am sure this will be viewed as extreme, but let's quit screwing around and Nuke Afghanistan first, then Iran...

That will shut them up for 70+ years...
Something like that, should have happened on 9/12/2011.

At that point we would just be mopping up, not this stupid hands tied behind our backs "war in terror". You want them to respect and fear you? You hit them where it hurts, and hard. Destroy their symbols. Just like they did to us on 9-11.

"Historically, Jews maintained a presence in many more Iranian cities. Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution and seat is reserved for a Jew in the Majlis. Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country. After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East."

Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeah, remnants from the Shah's era when human beings and not Islamic animals were in charge of Iran.

90% of those Jews with ancient ties to Iran fled after the Islamic revolution.

I am not a Muslim,

ROFL

Big lie time, huh?

Yeah, you're no more Muslim than Osam bin Laden was..

that addresses one of your lies. And you want to claim a genocide, you might start by naming one Christian killed by a Muslim Brotherhood member. And then let us see human rights groups confirming this alleged genocide.

Learn to read, if you Muslims allow that of women, then click the supplied link.

"Historically, Jews maintained a presence in many more Iranian cities. Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution and seat is reserved for a Jew in the Majlis. Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country. After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East."

Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But, Sunni Man, you have no connection with the Jews left in Iran as Iranian Jews here in America have so they are quite aware of the true status of the Jews in Iran. When you have a direct contact with an Jew in Iran, why not get back to us again about them? Meanwhile, if you are ever out West, go visit that area of Los Angeles called Tehrangeles and meet up with many Iranian Jews who can clue you in. And we all have to remember that many Jews, whose ancestors had lived in Middle East countries for eons, were forced to leave. As one Jew from the Middle East describes how the Jews were treated.........

WHO IS AN ARAB JEW? by Albert Memmi

tumblr_mhs2eefS7D1s3ksyuo1_500.jpg

I am not a Muslim,

ROFL

Big lie time, huh?

Yeah, you're no more Muslim than Osam bin Laden was..

that addresses one of your lies. And you want to claim a genocide, you might start by naming one Christian killed by a Muslim Brotherhood member. And then let us see human rights groups confirming this alleged genocide.

Learn to read, if you Muslims allow that of women, then click the supplied link.

Learn English. Still waiting for an answer to my questions.

Forum List

Back