Al-Qaeda Chief Calls For Attacks On US

The Umayyads were an Arab Clan Family, not a religious organization.

{The Umayyad Caliphate (Arabic: الخلافة الأموية*, trans. Al-Ḫilāfa al-ʾumawiyya) was the second of the four major Islamic caliphates established after the death of Muhammad. The caliphate was centered on the Umayyad dynasty (Arabic: الأمويون*, al-ʾUmawiyyūn, or بنو أمية, Banū ʾUmayya, "Sons of Umayya"), hailing from Mecca. The Umayyad family had first come to power under the third Caliph, Uthman ibn Affan (r. 644–656), but the Umayyad regime was founded by Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan, long-time governor of Syria, after the end of the First Muslim Civil War in 661 CE/41 AH.}

Umayyad Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try again......

This might be a good time to familiarize yourself with Qutb's ideology and the ideology of Islam per its inventor. They are identical.

So in other words, your answer is no, you have never even read his work Milestones. Got it ;)

That's all you really needed to say.

{The Umayyad Caliphate (Arabic: الخلافة الأموية*, trans. Al-Ḫilāfa al-ʾumawiyya) was the second of the four major Islamic caliphates established after the death of Muhammad. The caliphate was centered on the Umayyad dynasty (Arabic: الأمويون*, al-ʾUmawiyyūn, or بنو أمية, Banū ʾUmayya, "Sons of Umayya"), hailing from Mecca. The Umayyad family had first come to power under the third Caliph, Uthman ibn Affan (r. 644–656), but the Umayyad regime was founded by Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan, long-time governor of Syria, after the end of the First Muslim Civil War in 661 CE/41 AH.}

Try again......

Try again? Nothing in there disagreed with me. Did you even read it? Did you ignore the bit about "the Umayyad Family?"

Jesus, you guys are so blinded by hatred that you seem to be able to see only what you want to.

Try again......

Try again? Nothing in there disagreed with me. Did you even read it? Did you ignore the bit about "the Umayyad Family?"

Jesus, you guys are so blinded by hatred that you seem to be able to see only what you want to.
Hollie boy was stumped about 50 posts ago and Uncensored2008 is cut&pasting without a clue as to what it means. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the Umayyads ran the Islamic caliphate and were largely Muslim, but they placed familial and ethnic status over that of religious status in their administration efforts.

Islam is a warrior cult. War is the foundation of the religion. Muslims kill each other as quickly as they kill non-Muslims. Various factions are always murdering rivals and slaughtering their rivals.

SINCE we have dispersed with your fiction of religious freedom, we can go ahead and acknowledge that you speak of Zimmis, and let's be honest, you are really speaking of the Mameluke slave warriors. These may have been Christian, but they were SLAVES. Yes, the Caliphs used slaves to fight against rival Muslims, since they were without power under the rule of Islam, and thus no threat to those deploying them.

Islam is a warrior cult. War is the foundation of the religion. Muslims kill each other as quickly as they kill non-Muslims. Various factions are always murdering rivals and slaughtering their rivals.

And why is it that you need that to be the truth so badly?

SINCE we have dispersed with your fiction of religious freedom, we can go ahead and acknowledge that you speak of Zimmis, and let's be honest, you are really speaking of the Mameluke slave warriors.

No, I'm not.

So, shall I take that to mean you cannot find thriving non-Moslem religions in the islamist Middle East?
Egyptian Christians are generally known as Copts and account for about 5-20% of the population. Despite the small proportion of Christians within Egypt, Egypt's Christian population is the largest in terms of absolute numbers in the greater region of the Middle East and North Africa.

Christianity in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe that Obama's allies, the Muslim Brotherhood were well on the way to effecting a complete genocide of the Coptics when the Army stepped in and stopped them.

You have attempted to claim that there was some mythical, pre-Islamic "Arab Empire," then produce one of the Caliphs as a supposed example.

:eek::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Seriously, poor showing.

And why is it that you need that to be the truth so badly?

Fire is hot, and will burn combustibles.

It isn't that I need this to be true - it simply is true.

No, I'm not.

Do tell?

The Christians and Jews who were not murdered under Islam, lived as subdued under Jizya as Zimmis (or Dhimmis, if you prefer). A large portion of Christian people lived as actual slaves.

You DO grasp the distinction between allies, and subjects?

So, shall I take that to mean you cannot find thriving non-Moslem religions in the islamist Middle East?
Egyptian Christians are generally known as Copts and account for about 5-20% of the population. Despite the small proportion of Christians within Egypt, Egypt's Christian population is the largest in terms of absolute numbers in the greater region of the Middle East and North Africa.

I believe that Obama's allies, the Muslim Brotherhood were well on the way to effecting a complete genocide of the Coptics when the Army stepped in and stopped them.

Ridiculous baseless comment!

Now you know how others feel when they read the crap that you post ;)

Try again......

Hollie boy was stumped about 50 posts ago and Uncensored2008 is cut&pasting without a clue as to what it means. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

As pointless as your usual drivel.

You nailed it....... :cool:

Interesting you reference Islamic Spain.

Tell us about the status of the dhimmi. Odd how you ignore that dynamic.

Not very honest on your part.

How is the existence of a protected religious class under Islamic law in any way counter to anything that I have been stating? :confused:

If anything the concept goes completely against what it is you are advocating and weakens your argument.

How really sleazy that you refer to a fascist system of apartheid, (dhimmitude), as "protection".

One of the strangest things to note is that we are living in a time when moslems are embarrassed to honestly admit the verses and ahaadeeth on jihad, dhimmitude, etc., in an honest and open way. They're forced to make excuses for the fascist ideology that explicitly establishes one group of people, (moslems), as deserving of superior rights. They are not honestly able to mention the rulings on the jizyah, slavery and killing prisoners of war. They wish that they could erase these verses and ahaadeeth from the koran and Sunnah so that they would not be criticized by this world with its backward principles despite its claims to be civilized. If they cannot erase them then they try to misinterpret them and distort their meanings so that they suit the whims and desires of their masters.

One of the strangest things to note is that we are living in a time when moslems are embarrassed to honestly admit the verses and ahaadeeth on jihad, dhimmitude, etc., in an honest and open way. They're forced to make excuses for the fascist ideology that explicitly establishes one group of people, (moslems), as deserving of superior rights. They are not honestly able to mention the rulings on the jizyah, slavery and killing prisoners of war. They wish that they could erase these verses and ahaadeeth from the koran and Sunnah so that they would not be criticized by this world with its backward principles despite its claims to be civilized. If they cannot erase them then they try to misinterpret them and distort their meanings so that they suit the whims and desires of their masters.
.................................^^^ LOL...you are one silly fellow. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

There are many such historical populations that we have seen over time. From the Nestorian Christian and Jews of Iraq, to the Coptic Christians in Egypt, to the Eastern Orthodox Catholics of Syria, to the Armenian Christians of the Northern Levant. Cordoba under Islamic rule was one of the most religiously diverse cities in all of Europe during the Medieval ages. Christians, Jews and Muslims lived side by side in the Middle East for well over a thousand years.

Not the best foundation for your current hypothesis though, which is why you seem to only want to focus on current geopolitical issues. Once again, not very honest, but I guess you're ok with that.

Your glowing assessment of the non-moslems living under the fascist system of apartheid (dhimmitude), is contradicted by the historical record.

The Jews and Christians who have been unfortunate enough to live as second-class dhimmis ("protected" or "guilty" people) under the Islamic state were routinely humiliated, overtaxed, derided, dispossessed, and were helpless to defend themselves from Moslem wrath or cruelty. This is the fulfillment of koranic (and other) verses and it is a matter of historical record, contrary to the modern multicultural facade of an Islamic tolerance that simply did not exist in Moslem occupied Spain, Egypt, the Balkans, Greece, Israel, and beyond. The People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who scraped by under their Moslem overlords weren't "living in peace," as many would falsely claim. They lived in fear and misery. The money extorted from them—the jizya poll tax—in exchange for being allowed to cower in their homes, practicing their faith out of sight, was used to fund the jihad war chest. When they couldn't pay the jizya, they were sometimes compelled to give up their children who were converted to Islam or enslaved. If they were found guilty of breaking their covenant of "protection" with the Islamic state (a guilt which was all but assured, seeing as they had no standing in a shari'ah court against a Moslem), they were executed or sold into slavery. This is all in accordance with God's writ in the koran and it continues today.

It’s clear to any reasonable person, through an objective, contextual reading of the koran, hadith, and sharia that the infidel is an inferior being to be despised, shunned, subdued, killed, or converted. The position of Islam, vis-à-vis anyone or anything non-Islamic is one of intolerant hatred (for God's sake) and violence. Such is the anti-human message of Islam's hateful deity, as manifest and promulgated in the brutal jihad lifestyle of a hateful, bloodthirsty desert sheikh, whose life is emulated by Moslems to this day. The hateful book which laid the groundwork for the fourteen centuries of violence and subjugation visited upon the infidel—and the obliteration of infidel culture—has never been revised or considered anything less than God's immutable word for all men at all times. Those who have challenged this view have paid dearly, and still do.

I am sure this will be viewed as extreme, but let's quit screwing around and Nuke Afghanistan first, then Iran...

That will shut them up for 70+ years...

Tell us of the thriving Jewish populations in any single Moslem majority nation anywhere in the islamist Middle East.
Iran has the second largest Jewish population after Israel in the Middle East. .. :cool:
They do??? I would say that most Iranians Jews left Iran and are now living in New York and California than in Israel. However, you can question this Iranian Jew who is in contact with the Jews in Iran as to how many there are and how they are doing and also the number of Iranian Jews in Israel and America? Would it be possible for you to get back to us and inform us what he said.
Iranian Jewish activist Nikbakht speaks out on the condition of minorities in Iran | Jewish Journal

Forum List

Back