Al Gore's "Global Warming Winter". Looks Like "Earlier Than Usual Snow" In The East.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:oops:
Gosh Darn It! Just when Obama signed a piece of legislation to stop Global Warming, Winter is already moving into the Rust Belt and the Southern/ Mid-Atlantic States.
Many of you already know this and probably are not surprised, it was predicted.
Now we just have to wait for Al Gores Explanation !!!
VIDEO: Snow and Cold on the Move

When it's unseasonably warm it's global warming.
When it's unseasonably cold it's now called climate change.
When it's too cold it's the end of the world.
When it's too hot...it's, Al Gore warned us all...

You know, a right winger on this very site once told me that evaporation is a "wild liberal theory" after I brought up the reason behind the extra snow.

diag_water_cycle.gif

See over there on the far left where it says:
S
N
O
W?

Yep. Eastern Oregon just had their coldest October on record. While we on the Westside, had a nice warm Indian Summer. Weather is weather is weather.

However, one of the primary predictions concerning a warming world and changing climate is for wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming. And here is a Phd Meteorologist to explain the reason for that;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRvcXUIyZg]Weather and Climate Summit - Day 5, Jennifer Francis - YouTube[/ame]

so do any of you have snow in tomorrows forecast?
Yes. There is a strong chance of snow here in the southern Piedmont region of NC.

TUESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW
SHOWERS IN THE EVENING...THEN MOSTLY CLEAR AFTER MIDNIGHT. COLD WITH
LOWS IN THE MID 20S. NORTH WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO
30 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 50 PERCENT.

I do not think that we can dismiss climate change. We are seeing more abrupt and intense changes in weather, summers are getting hotter and winters are getting colder. Not to mention the fact that there are more violent and unprecedented storms hitting regions than recorded...Sandy and then what just hit the Philippines. Not to mention record flooding in coastal regions on the East Coast, cities in Virginia and the Carolinas are having issues on the coastline due to slowly rising waters. This is not a hoax and should not be treated lightly, we should progress into more environmentally friendly energy....solar, hydro, hydra. I am not sure but I have also heard that France has transitioned mainly into nuclear energy, which powers 80% of the country with 0 emissions.

well our cold front comes into Florida tomorrow, just haven't received any updates in expected snowfalls. But I do believe Al Gore will be hiding somewhere/spending his oil millions in Palm Beach/Boca Raton.

dry this year in western Oregon

I think we are still colder than we were in Roman times (They had wine growing in present day Yorkshire) but weather is weather. Colder some years than others. Dry some years than others.

Another idiotic thread from conservatives unable to tell the difference between weather and climate

Look everyone....it gets cold in the winter!

Forum List

Back