Al Gore: Impeachment Is the Only Remedy for Trump’s ‘Obscene Behavior’

Hey Al.....we all know of high crimes and misdemeanors, but where does it say OBSCENE BEHAVIOR...

WTF? Why can't obscene baviour also be high crime and misdemeanors.

It's an obscene behavior for Trump to abuse his office powers to subvert the justice process, it's also a high crime called Obstruction of Justice.

Trump’s war on women is at an all-time high, but we must remember what we’re capable of when we join together against hate. We’ve won before and this time is no different.

WOMEN WILL DIE AND TRUMP DOESN'T CARE! Doesn't he care about women dying? he doesn't! for that alone he must be IMPEAAAAAAAAAACHED!

IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!

You need professional help.

Hey Al.....we all know of high crimes and misdemeanors, but where does it say OBSCENE BEHAVIOR...

It's an obscene behavior for Trump to abuse his office powers to subvert the justice process, it's also a high crime called Obstruction of Justice.

You’re a foreigner so why do you care about American politics?

I'm a vote casting American, living in the US of A.

If you have no real reply, then just fuck off - your thread's premise is nonsense.

Last edited:
Who called Al Gore to make him retract his concession?

That's the only question anyone should ask Gore

If you have no real reply, then just fuck off - your thread's premise is nonsense.

I was just asking. Why so bitter? So you're an American citizen?

Since when is "You are a foreigner" a question??

Your comment was completely rediculous. Instead of actually disagreeing with what I said, you started spreading falsehoods about me.

I've been an American citizen for 15+ years now.

Your vote only counts in your state's elections. Fuck off.

More bullshit from yet another Trumpster, you guys just can't help yourself can you?

My vote counts on local, state and federal level.

P.S. Fuck off, seriously.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors is subjective. Technically, the HoR could impeach a ham sandwich
But of course the Senate would laugh such articles off the floor - not that the house could approve them - and then American voters would mete out punishment for such silliness at the polls. Just imagine that a 79 yr old San Fran woman is the last of the "rational" Dems.

Woo.

I still remember when he tried to intimidate GWB and Georgie gave him a stern look that made him shit his pants. Too funny.
That's the moment that Gore lost.

Au contraire the moment Al Gore lost was the moment he chose to run for President using Al Gore's personality.

Georgey Boy is a grade A fuck up but at least his personality doesn't infuse all the lifeforms within a thousand meters with a desire to commit suicide.

More bullshit from yet another Trumpster, you guys just can't help yourself can you?

There are no federal elections.

You vote for YOUR Congressman and YOUR 2 Senators.
You vote for the ELECTORS from YOUR state sent to YOUR state capitol to cast THEIR votes?

Gore is spot on. Our founders left the interpretation of High Crimes and Misdemeanors up to Congress.
Horseshit
We might as well impeach the president for winning. That's essentially all this is anyway.
Democrats will never actually impeach Trump. It's just another hoax.
They just want to fool everyone into thinking they intend to do it.
Then ask for donations.....

Since when is "You are a foreigner" a question??

Your comment was completely rediculous. Instead of actually disagreeing with what I said, you started spreading falsehoods about me.

I've been an American citizen for 15+ years now.

15 years? Yet you spell behavior like a foreigner, hence I asked. There is no "u" in America. Are you from Canada or the UK originally?

So before you were not serious? LOL

Subvert the Justice process?????
WTF does that mean......give specific details

we don't like to be told the truth relative to how fucked up government is and how corrupt and incompetent the people we elect really are.

Who's 'we'? You're speaking on your own behalf here.

'We' is Me + the 327.2 million voices in my head, we're all responsible for voting these pathological liars into office again and again and again and again and again; giving rise to the theory that we prefer "leaders" that are pathological liars.

"Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. Fuck Hope." -- George Carlin

Gore is spot on. Our founders left the interpretation of High Crimes and Misdemeanors up to Congress.
Not really.
But i recall Al Gore was accused of sexual misconduct on more than one occasion by massage therapists.
Yes, really. If Congress decides constant lying and misinforming the American public is a High Crime, constant lying and misinforming the American public will be a High Crime. They should have done it with LBJ.
Problem with that is you have to clearly define which lies, and prove they really are lies. But since most of Trump's "lies" are purely opinions misstatements, or based on opposition to his policies, its doubtful you could prove intentional wrongdoing like you could with Hillary or Obama's fabrications.

But in all honesty.....ask yourselves what politicians can function without lying.

Forum List

Back