Al Gore: Impeachment Is the Only Remedy for Trump’s ‘Obscene Behavior’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hey Al.....we all know of high crimes and misdemeanors, but where does it say OBSCENE BEHAVIOR in the Constitution, and who assigned you the arbitrator of what OBSCENE BEHAVIOR is?

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “All In,” former Vice President Al Gore said while he understands the political concerns, he believes the only “remedy” for President Donald Trump’s “obscene behavior” is impeachment.

Gore said, “I deeply respect Speaker Pelosi and her calculation of the risks and benefits and the way she’s been handling it. And I think Chairman Nadler is doing a superb job. Where I come down on this is I get the political calculus, but it can’t end there because of the risks that we end up normalizing the most obscene behavior I’ve ever seen from a president of the United States. And if we did not challenge this behavior, then I think we’d be making a mistake.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Hey Al.....we all know of high crimes and misdemeanors, but where does it say OBSCENE BEHAVIOR in the Constitution, and who assigned you the arbitrator of what OBSCENE BEHAVIOR is?

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “All In,” former Vice President Al Gore said while he understands the political concerns, he believes the only “remedy” for President Donald Trump’s “obscene behavior” is impeachment.

Gore said, “I deeply respect Speaker Pelosi and her calculation of the risks and benefits and the way she’s been handling it. And I think Chairman Nadler is doing a superb job. Where I come down on this is I get the political calculus, but it can’t end there because of the risks that we end up normalizing the most obscene behavior I’ve ever seen from a president of the United States. And if we did not challenge this behavior, then I think we’d be making a mistake.”

Well, "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" means whatever Congress says it means however, I don't think The Framers ever envisioned Congress using the fact that the President acts like an asshole as the basis for impeachment.

... not to mention Al Gore should look to his own behavior before impugning that of others, he's been an obscene asshole for decades.

Gore is spot on. Our founders left the interpretation of High Crimes and Misdemeanors up to Congress.

Closet homosexuals like AL Gore think not believing in man-made climate change is obscene behavior

Gore is spot on. Our founders left the interpretation of High Crimes and Misdemeanors up to Congress.

LOL, Gore is a corrupt, hypocritical douche bag that has no business preaching about anybody else's "obscene behavior", if Pelosi and the rest of the House Democrats have any brains they'll ignore has-been-never-was Al Gore.

He and Donny are going to end up in the same ring of Hell for eternity, so Al should probably try to be nicer to him.

There is no one that goes from pro life to pro choice

Unless you are insane with greed power

Al gore did this change and his home state sent him to New York

His wife divorced him too

Just a person that has no limits on morality and crookedness

His name in tenn is a dirty name

Not really.
But i recall Al Gore was accused of sexual misconduct on more than one occasion by massage therapists.
Yes, really. If Congress decides constant lying and misinforming the American public is a High Crime, constant lying and misinforming the American public will be a High Crime. They should have done it with LBJ.

Not really.
But i recall Al Gore was accused of sexual misconduct on more than one occasion by massage therapists.
Yes, really.If Congress decides constant lying and misinforming the American public is a High Crime, constant lying and misinforming the American public will be a High Crime. They should have done it with LBJ.

.. and if Congress does decide that; every President that has the opposition party controlling the HoR at any time during his/her term is going to be impeached for it.

Get real, lying to the public is in a politicians job description because WE THE PEOPLE demand that they lie to us, we don't like to be told the truth relative to how fucked up government is and how corrupt and incompetent the people we elect really are.

I still remember when he tried to intimidate GWB and Georgie gave him a stern look that made him shit his pants. Too funny.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors is subjective. Technically, the HoR could impeach a ham sandwich

Al Gore can go have obscene behavior with a rusty AIDS-infected rototiller, for all I care.

What makes him think he still has any relevancy?

Al Gore can go have obscene behavior with a rusty AIDS-infected rototiller, for all I care.

What makes him think he still has any relevancy?

That's why he comes out with ill considered pronouncements like this one, he's trying to establish some "relevancy", but all he's doing is providing yet more evidence of what a douche bag he really is.

He's says

"but it can’t end there because of the risks that we end up normalizing the most obscene behavior I’ve ever seen from a president of the United States."

Does Clueless Al not remember that his boss was banging a young intern in the Oval Office with cigars and shit and then allowing his wife and various other sycophants to absolutely destroy that young interns reputation over it? If that's not the most obscene behavior from a President of the United States in the last century, I don't know what is.

Gore is still butt hurt he lost the chad debate.

Now he sees his faux carbon credit scheme going down the drain.

Well, "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" means whatever Congress says it means however, I don't think The Framers ever envisioned Congress using the fact that the President acts like an asshole as the basis for impeachment.

... not to mention Al Gore should look to his own behavior before impugning that of others, he's been an obscene asshole for decades.

Not to mention he made a mint with his climate change gig.

He laughed all the way to the bank to deposit the money given to him by gullible fools.

Oh yeah. Al Gore's opinion is worth listening to. NOT. LOL

upload_2019-9-18_10-49-51.jpeg

Trump’s war on women is at an all-time high, but we must remember what we’re capable of when we join together against hate. We’ve won before and this time is no different.

WOMEN WILL DIE AND TRUMP DOESN'T CARE! Doesn't he care about women dying? he doesn't! for that alone he must be IMPEAAAAAAAAAACHED!

IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!

Forum List

Back