Airport Shooter Is an Amish Convert

The murderer scum was Islamic??

Really

who would have guessed it.....:rolleyes:

and

how many Syrians did Hussein Barack scum let into America?

Build a tall wall around your new house you Barack scum....a very tall wall.

How many Islamic terrorists does it take to blow up a light bulb?

Ten.

One suicide vest wearing terrorist to blow up the light bulb, two to drive him to the light bulb, three to build the vest and four Democrats arguing that the previous 6 'refugees' are all innocent law abiding Muslims who love being in America.

Update: It's seeming like he isn't of the Syrian refugees Obama dropped on us so I'm retracting my suspicions.

----

Anyway, this is the talk of the town up here right now. Some stuff from Alaskan's on it:

Alaska neighbors say shooting suspect mostly amicable

Fort Lauderdale airport shooting reveals deficiency in Alaska law on crisis intervention (LOL foreigners yapping about Alaska Gun Laws - fucking ADN sold out to outsiders like little bitches so now we get to listen to that kinda crap on every article. Bastard outsiders buying our paper and trying to feed us their lower 48 bullshit)

I'll tell ya though, the talk in Eagle River's cafe's (my city - technically part of Anchorage) isn't reaching the conclusion of the above [traitor] paper. They're far more focused on the failure of the Veteran's system to help this guy out as they feel he's clearly got some PTSD issues that were not being treated properly. They're coordinating a signature campaign to [try to] force the state to look into the issue, VPOA is on board (Veteran's Party of Alaska.)

Always knew the Amish mafia was real. You watch they will link with ISIS and become the new American branch ASIS. Gotta watch dem beardo's.

Forum List

Back