Airport scanners violate Muslim faith

Nonsense. I'm not purposefully revealing anything and I won't be held accountable for doing so. I'll continue flying and the TSA will continue to pull me aside for "random" additional screening every time I go through airport security. :lol:

It is random, Kalam. I was strip searched in 2005. But then again i prolly could pass for a possible "evil doer". I'm 6' 2" part Native American Indian, Danish, and English?(light skinned with a tan)

Wow, who would have expected this to turn into a "bash Islam" thread?
Such a victim.

Tell us all about how demeaning and sexist I am again. :lol:
Again? For there do be an 'again', I would have to have said so to you in the first place. So, it looks like a bit of that Muslim deceit is going on again. Or maybe you just want to call me a ****, again and for the fourth time.

Last edited:
Nonsense. I'm not purposefully revealing anything and I won't be held accountable for doing so. I'll continue flying and the TSA will continue to pull me aside for "random" additional screening every time I go through airport security. :lol:

It is random, Kalam. I was strip searched in 2005. But then again i prolly could pass for a possible "evil doer". I'm 6' 2" part Native American Indian, Danish, and English?(light skinned with a tan)

I'm about that size with dark hair and fairly young. If you look like us and you're under 30, you probably fit "the profile."

I'm about that size with dark hair and fairly young. If you look like us and you're under 30, you probably fit "the profile."
It's a behavioral profile, not an appearance profile.

I was hung over and cranky.:);)

The way I stand in line with my luggage and converse cheerfully must scream "terrorist."

The way I stand in line with my luggage and converse cheerfully must scream "terrorist."

Kalam- Just think if you were to walk in the airport the next time and there were three lines with three signs, that said:

1) "Infidels"

2) "Islamists"

3) "Kalams"

Lmao!

That would kick ass... I wouldn't have to wait behind anyone!

I think i just found out why you were searched. You were "conversing cheerfully"< remember the 9/11 hijackers walking through the terminal, "conversing cheerfully"??

Gotta watch that!

I am ALL for them searching you and anyone that looks like you every time. Rather then 75 year old granny's.

I seem to remember, when reading a previous article about the body scanners, that there was mention of being allowed to choose a pat-down instead of the scan. If that's the case, this is even less of an issue.

I seem to remember, when reading a previous article about the body scanners, that there was mention of being allowed to choose a pat-down instead of the scan. If that's the case, this is even less of an issue.
Well being patted down by a non muslim is offensive to muslims , they can only be patted down by other muslims.

Well being patted down by a non muslim is offensive to muslims , they can only be patted down by other muslims.
I can only be patted down by hot guys. This is going to get expensive. :eusa_eh:

Jordanian newspaper: Jews are experts at controlling others' thoughts, Holocaust is Jewish lie
MindControl.jpg

Jews...controlling my...thoughts...must...resist...

"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews..." (Qur'an 5:82). And in their wicked enmity they even constructed those gas chambers and ovens, just to victimize the Islamic world. Those crafty Zionists!

Conspiracy Paranoia Alert: "Jordanian newspaper: 'The Holocaust is a Jewish Myth, Legend, and Lie,'" from Translating Jihad, March 9:

The Holocaust in Our Curriculum
Dr. Salah al-Khalidi
as-Sabeel, 26 Feb 2010
The Jews are experts at exercising power over others by invading their thought, culture, and education, and controlling their views and thoughts. Thus the Jews convert others into their supporters by subjecting them to their lies. They succeed greatly in this Satanic mission because of the ignorance of the Gentiles and the ability of the Jews to plant their agents of thought, culture, media, politics, government, finance, and art, and convert them into soldiers. These soldiers then undertake to "normalize" every Gentile and make them slaves, followers of the Jews. Everyone who takes an honest look at the conditions of the modern world and the Jews' dealings in it realizes this truth. Among the clearest examples of this is the Holocaust.

The Jews succeeded in converted the The Holocaust, a malignant term, into dogma. Every man throughout all the world must have faith in and profess this creed, for woe unto he who denies or doubts it.

The meaning of this Jewish creed is thus: the Jews were slaughtered in Nazi prisons in the days of the second world war, in which they claimed that Hitler and his regime executed and burned more than 5 million Jews in gas ovens in Germany and elsewhere!! The Jews blackmailed Germany, calling for her to pay financially for the crimes of the Nazis and recompense the Jews for the sacrifices of the Holocaust. They took billions upon billions from Germany and the rest of Europe, and still continue to blackmail and milk the Europeans!!

If any Western thinkers attempt to doubt the numbers of Jews killed in the Holocaust, they are branded anti-semites who must be tried, convicted, and punished, as happened with Jarudi.

The Jewish devils direct UNESCO, the international cultural organization under the umbrella of the United Nations, exploiting the stupid Gentiles and using them to issue international resolutions which require every nation in the world, including those in our Arab and Islamic world, to consider the Holocaust a worldwide tragedy....

Forum List

Back