Airport scanners violate Muslim faith

Muslims can either accept the 'terms of flying' or WALK! Most of us do not want to hear their constant crying in an attempt to infiltrate an airport and blow up innocent people at will.

Their protests are null and void, as far as I am concerned, when national security and lives are at stake.

To the protesting Muslims.........SHUT UP OR WALK!

Does anything NOT violate Muslim faith?

Killing innocent people whio worship God by a different name is not a violation of the Muslim faith.

I find this particularly apporpriate - the Muslims decide that they don't want to submit to a body scan so they stop flying. Easy peasy.

Killing innocent people whio worship God by a different name is not a violation of the Muslim faith.

I find this particularly apporpriate - the Muslims decide that they don't want to submit to a body scan so they stop flying. Easy peasy.

It's not? I didn't know that.

But to the scanners. Body scanners are an additional aid to security right? But they aren't the only form of security available to be used. Security for people boarding aircraft should be as tight as possible. I would prefer that every individual walk into a room and strip completely and submit to a total body search, including cavities, before being allowed to put their clothes back on and boarding the aircraft. I would not permit any hand luggage at all. I would prefer all baggage be x-rayed and randomly inspected by being opened and searched thoroughly. If someone doesn't want that, then don't fly.

Or I suppose I could allow some sort of compromise that still met stringent security needs.

American Christian Republicans hate them too. It's why they tried unsuccessfully to block their purchase and installation.

Killing infadels isn't a violation.

But is it encouraged? I mean, if it's in the Koran or the Hadith then it must be adhered to by pious Muslims. If so then they'd better get their fingers out because not enough of us infidels are being killed.

One thing I can't stand is bloody slackers.

`Let there be a group of you who call to good, commanding the right and forbidding the wrong, for those are the successful'' (Koran 3:104).

Third The ruling on physical jihad against the disbelievers is that this is an obligation on the community as a whole (fard kafayah).

Ibn Qudamah said: “Jihad is an obligation upon the community; if some people undertake it, the rest are relieved of the obligation.”

Read more: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503546772#ixzz0htlV9I4H

Last edited:

Forum List

Back