Airlines Want to Ban Disruptive Passengers - Republicans Say No

It's all fun and games until someone releases the data proving how racist this policy is. Then liberals will trip over themselves trying to get rid of it.

Yep, those convicted in a court of law of endangering the safety of their fellow passengers should be banned from flying on future flights, but 8 conservative Republican Senators, the infamous Cancun Ted one of them, say NO!

Because……… Freedumb.

The senators argued that the Transportation Security Administration “was created in the wake of 9/11 to protect Americans from future horrific attacks, not to regulate human behavior onboard flights.”

The eight Republicans signing the letter are Sens. Cynthia M. Lummis (Wyo.), Mike Lee (Utah), James Lankford (Okla.), Marco Rubio (Fla.), Kevin Cramer (N.D.), Ted Cruz (Tex.), John Hoeven (N.D.) and Rick Scott (Fla.).

Since you provided a paywall link (typical of Democrat topics) so we couldn't read the actual story, I looked to other outlets. According to the FAA, most of the violations are non violent. They are disagreements with passengers not wanting to wear a mask during flight. If they end up in court they were "convicted" for not wearing a mask.

The Communists are not presenting this bill as way of protecting flight crew or passengers, they are presenting this bill to get even with people they feel are likely Republicans. But this is so common of the left. Allow illegals to board planes by showing a warrant for their arrest, but keep Americans off of flights because they didn't want to wear a government mask.

Then you wonder why you are losing so much ground with the American public.

Since you provided a paywall link (typical of Democrat topics) so we couldn't read the actual story, I looked to other outlets. According to the FAA, most of the violations are non violent. They are disagreements with passengers not wanting to wear a mask during flight. If they end up in court they were "convicted" for not wearing a mask.

The Communists are not presenting this bill as way of protecting flight crew or passengers, they are presenting this bill to get even with people they feel are likely Republicans. But this is so common of the left. Allow illegals to board planes by showing a warrant for their arrest, but keep Americans off of flights because they didn't want to wear a government mask.

Then you wonder why you are losing so much ground with the American public.
Look, moron, there is a grand total of eighty people currently under consideration, and all 80 of these people would have to be convicted in a court of law first. I know you thought the violent insurrectionists were "tourists", but do me a favor and keep your ass off any flight that I'm on, as I don't want you telling everyone around you within earshot how much you love Trump.

My luck, I'd have to sit right next to you.

Look, moron, there is a grand total of eighty people currently under consideration, and all 80 of these people would have to be convicted in a court of law first. I know you thought the violent insurrectionists were "tourists", but do me a favor and keep your ass off any flight that I'm on, as I don't want you telling everyone around you within earshot how much you love Trump.

My luck, I'd have to sit right next to you.

Typical commie. Stop Americans from travel for a lifetime which is a constitutional violation because they got into an argument with some flight attendant about a stupid fucken mask.

The airlines are private companies, right? This means they can ban anyone they want from their flights. So why not just do it? Why do they need the government to get involved to do it for them? Why are they asking tsa to put these people on no fly lists?

If they don't want them on their planes, then add them to their computer database of banned passengers.
Who said they cant?

What we have here is a LAW, not a private company banning a person. Private companies are and have always been able to do so.

There is a difference between private companies deciding they do not want to do business with you and the government deciding you cannot do business with anyone.

I cannot believe I have to state that.

Maybe we would just copy the Chinese social score? That seems to be what democrats want anyway. This is fucking asinine. At one point the left used to champion peoples rights. You have all walked right off the fucking authoritarian cliff.

Remember when Republicans were for law and order?

That was before their Orange God and their precious snowflake feelings!

LOL
What does this have to do with Trump.

The no fly list has always been a fucking travesty. We do not need to widen said effect.

Private companies are free to do as they please, government can stay the fuck out of it.

Those days are over, we are living in the era of Trump. Bad behavior is a badge of honor amongst Trumpists.
Most of everything we see on TV is of Progs. Most of the crap is Progs pushing themselves on Deplorables. as well as their own. You like tyranny. Well, the airports and airplanes are just that now. Passengers are treated like shit compared to before 9/11. The process from entering the airport to boarding the plane is government tyranny along with the airlines fee structures for everything. On the flight itself, people are mor on edge then they ever have been due to all of this as they get their peanuts and glass of soda.

Yep, those convicted in a court of law of endangering the safety of their fellow passengers should be banned from flying on future flights, but 8 conservative Republican Senators, the infamous Cancun Ted one of them, say NO!

Because……… Freedumb.

The senators argued that the Transportation Security Administration “was created in the wake of 9/11 to protect Americans from future horrific attacks, not to regulate human behavior onboard flights.”

The eight Republicans signing the letter are Sens. Cynthia M. Lummis (Wyo.), Mike Lee (Utah), James Lankford (Okla.), Marco Rubio (Fla.), Kevin Cramer (N.D.), Ted Cruz (Tex.), John Hoeven (N.D.) and Rick Scott (Fla.).

You are a dipshit....

They noted that, according to Federal Aviation Administration data, the vast majority of reports of unruly passengers have been related to the mandated use of face masks amid the pandemic.

They don't want to wear worthless masks.......and you, a fascist, want them banned from flying....you assholes are vile...

Who said they cant?

What we have here is a LAW, not a private company banning a person. Private companies are and have always been able to do so.

There is a difference between private companies deciding they do not want to do business with you and the government deciding you cannot do business with anyone.

I cannot believe I have to state that.

Maybe we would just copy the Chinese social score? That seems to be what democrats want anyway. This is fucking asinine. At one point the left used to champion peoples rights. You have all walked right off the fucking authoritarian cliff.
My point was, why do they need the government to get involved for something they can do themselves? That just seems weird to me.

It depends on who is making the call. Totalitarian Democrats think not being vaccinated, not wearing a mask and speaking your mind on social media are disruptive behaviors. They can't be trusted to judge.

Because……… Freedumb.

We should ban the Negroes that participated in the six months of BLM rioting, looting, murdering and destruction from getting welfare, don't you agree?

You are a dipshit....

They noted that, according to Federal Aviation Administration data, the vast majority of reports of unruly passengers have been related to the mandated use of face masks amid the pandemic.

They don't want to wear worthless masks.......and you, a fascist, want them banned from flying....you assholes are vile...

You can always take the train.

Because……… Freedumb.

Airlines want to get rid of mask mandates. Democrats say “NO”

Most of everything we see on TV is of Progs. Most of the crap is Progs pushing themselves on Deplorables. as well as their own. You like tyranny. Well, the airports and airplanes are just that now. Passengers are treated like shit compared to before 9/11. The process from entering the airport to boarding the plane is government tyranny along with the airlines fee structures for everything. On the flight itself, people are mor on edge then they ever have been due to all of this as they get their peanuts and glass of soda.

You eat your peanuts, wear your mask, and shut the fuck up, thank you.

Enjoy your flight.

You eat your peanuts, wear your mask, and shut the fuck up, thank you.

Enjoy your flight.

You mean to the democrat party/left wing concentration camp? You guys sure like to use trains when you are sending people to labor and death camps.....

Typical commie. Stop Americans from travel for a lifetime which is a constitutional violation because they got into an argument with some flight attendant about a stupid fucken mask.
You don't trust flight attendants with that power? Put you on a terrorist list for being difficult about a stupid rule that will go away?

You don't trust flight attendants with that power? Put you on a terrorist list for being difficult about a stupid rule that will go away?

Exactly. This is the future of our country as far as they're concerned.

A mother and father in North Carolina get a phone call from a hospital in California. Their daughter was in a serious car accident. They said she'll be lucky to make it 24 hours. Under normal circumstance they'd get the next plane to the west coast. But 20 years earlier in 2022 they had a face mask violation that prohibits them from flying. This is the America the left wants to create.

My point was, why do they need the government to get involved for something they can do themselves? That just seems weird to me.

You mean you don't know that Democrats are power hungry vermin that uses their power to get even with the other side? After all, that's what this is really about. Defy Big Brother and you will be marked for the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back