Air Force general predicts war with China in 2025: 'I hope I am wrong'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is avoidable, but the efforts need to be applied now.

A four-star Air Force General on Friday predicted in a memo to his officers that the U.S. will be at war with China by 2025 and advised his commanders to prepare, a report by NBC News said.

Gen. Mike Minihan, head of Air Mobility Command, in a memo to all air wing commanders and other Air Force operational commanders said, "I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me [we] will fight in 2025."

Minihan said he believes war with China is imminent in the next two years due to the upcoming 2024 elections in the U.S. and Taiwan, which he claimed will "distract" Washington and Taipei and enable China to make a move on the island.

This sounds like wishful thinking by a war hawk. China has a very long range plan for overtaking America as world number one super power. They are working toward that goal on every possible front including covertly killing our citizens with Fentanyl. Death by a thousand cuts is the Chinese way, they don't want a war with us.

This sounds like wishful thinking by a war hawk. China has a very long range plan for overtaking America as world number one super power. They are working toward that goal on every possible front including covertly killing our citizens with Fentanyl. Death by a thousand cuts is the Chinese way, they don't want a war with us.

I've always said the economic and innovative powerhouse will lead the world.

Or more cleverly he might have warned of a natural intervention into north America with Taiwan simply a deflection to fool Gullibles .

Many would suggest that the terms General and Canadian in the same sentence is an obvious Oxymoron .

Let alone Canadian and Clever----- with the exception of Jordan Peterson .

This is avoidable, but the efforts need to be applied now.

A four-star Air Force General on Friday predicted in a memo to his officers that the U.S. will be at war with China by 2025 and advised his commanders to prepare, a report by NBC News said.

Gen. Mike Minihan, head of Air Mobility Command, in a memo to all air wing commanders and other Air Force operational commanders said, "I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me [we] will fight in 2025."

Minihan said he believes war with China is imminent in the next two years due to the upcoming 2024 elections in the U.S. and Taiwan, which he claimed will "distract" Washington and Taipei and enable China to make a move on the island.
We’ve been in proxy wars with lots of shooting twice with China already. Korean War and Vietnam war.
We‘re now in a proxy war with Russia but with NATO on our side. Huge difference haveping the support of Allie’s that Trump and his Humpers want to get rid of.

We’ve been in proxy wars with lots of shooting twice with China already. Korean War and Vietnam war.
We‘re now in a proxy war with Russia but with NATO on our side. Huge difference haveping the support of Allie’s that Trump and his Humpers want to get rid of.

I don't think wanted to get rid of them, he just wanted them to contribute their fair share and even any uneven trading arrangements.

China has proven in many ways that they only want peaceful relations with the countries of the world.

But they know that they must prepare for a challenge coming from America.

It can become a useful conversation to consider how America will attack China. An attack on their economy or a military attack? There's no easy answer, considering China's status on being the favoured nation.

Funny...Trump was the one telling em to get back to maintaining a decent military. It shocking how low in capability they have sunk

Or more cleverly he might have warned of a natural intervention into north America with Taiwan simply a deflection to fool Gullibles .

Many would suggest that the terms General and Canadian in the same sentence is an obvious Oxymoron .

This was a U.S General, I know I'm not one.

Funny...Trump was the one telling em to get back to maintaining a decent military. It shocking how low in capability they have sunk
Foolish, they were under the strangle hold of Russia economically already. And then Trump was holding back the aid so he could get Ukraine to make up shit on Hunter. You Humpers are locked in a time warp from the early 1900s when no one had the internet and recording devises. Hello ?

What has this to do with Canada? Minihan is a general in the United States Air Force.

Foolish, they were under the strangle hold of Russia economically already. And then Trump was holding back the aid so he could get Ukraine to make up shit on Hunter. You Humpers are locked in a time warp from the early 1900s when no one had the internet and recording devises. Hello ?
Which he also warned them about dumbass......

China was a minor player in the Vietnam War. Most of the military and economic aid came for the USSR.

China has proven in many ways that they only want peaceful relations with the countries of the world.

But they know that they must prepare for a challenge coming from America.

It can become a useful conversation to consider how America will attack China. An attack on their economy or a military attack? There's no easy answer, considering China's status on being the favoured nation.
I can't think of any of its neighbors China hasn't made war upon since the end of its civil war. China wants the kind of "peaceful relations" that Southern and English slave owners had with their slaves.

China was a minor player in the Vietnam War. Most of the military and economic aid came for the USSR.
Really ? Most (3/4) of the military aid came from China from 1950 to then…. they were not a minor player. So you admit, we fought a proxy war with BOTH Russia and China….at the same time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back