AIPAC to push for war!

False. His goal was to attack Assads military facilities. The U.S , as you already know, has the technology to pinpoint their strikes and hit what they want to hit.
But since it doesn't seem like that's going to happen, Assad will continue to prove to us why he is called the "Butcher of "Damascus". Not that you give a hoot, since you're too busy condemning the U.S and Israel for something that hasn't even happened
The US I know has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of Muslim civilians since 911. Are you under the impression they missed hitting what they wanted to hit?

I'm unclear on why I shouldn't be suspicious of Saudi fascists and AIPAC urging more dead Muslims in the Middle East:

"One of the most common phases being uttered by AIPAC to congressional offices this week are the words, 'Assad’s massive use of chemical weapons'.

"Bandar has reportedly agreed that Israel can call the shots, but that the air assault will be led by the US and involve roughly two dozen US allies including Turkey, the UK, and France.

"The German weekly Focus reported on August 26 that the IDF’s 8200 intelligence unit bugged the Syrian leadership during the chemical weapons attack last week and that Israel 'sold' the incriminating information to the White House."

Prince Bandar and Zionist Lobby Partnering to Maneuver Obama into Prolonged War with Syria | Foreign Policy Journal
Georgie Boy, just whom do you think you are kidding? I doubt there are many viewers who actually believe you care about the Arabs. In fact, you are happy that they are around for you to use as your pawns in your hatred against the U.S. and Israel (Jews). Never ever have you brought up the fact that the Muslims have murdered millions in the name of their religion. It is always America and Israel that you want to blame for everything even though one would think that at least a person like you would be appalled that the Muslim President of the Sudan wants to get rid of all the Black tribes. You don't even care how Blacks are thought of in the Arab world because the U.S. and Israel (Jews) are not involved.
Sudan is on the same Pentagon hit list as Iraq, Iran, Libya, Lebanon, Somalia, and Syria, remember? Spare me your Nazi crocodile tears for Sudanese civilians since as soon as the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet starts lobbing cruise missiles at Khartoum you'll jump into lockstep and sieg heil with all the rest of the retired rat fucks. You bleed for Sudan, Killer? Prove it; move there and save all the poor blacks from the wrath of Uncle Sam's petrodollar pogrom.

If Obama ever decides to take action against Assads military facilities he will change the balance of the ground war in favor of the attacking coalition. The Saudis and Qataris are banking on it. They have a lot invested in this regime change.

Prince Bandar and Zionist Lobby Partnering to Maneuver Obama into Prolonged War with Syria By Franklin Lamb August 28, 2013

Reportedly, the Saudi-Zionist discretely coordinated effort, confirmed by Congressional staffers working on the US House Foreign Affairs Committee, as well as the US Senate Foreign Relations committee, is being led by Bandar protégé, Adel A. al-Jubeir, the current Saudi ambassador, and facilitated by Bahrain ambassador Houda Ezra Ebrahimis Nonoo, who is the first Jewish person and third woman to be appointed ambassador of Bahrain. Long known for having myriad contacts at the AIPAC headquarters and as an ardent Zionist, Houda Nonoo has attended lobby functions while advising *associates that the “Arabs must forget about the so-called Liberation of Palestine. It will never happen.” Prince Bandar and Zionist Lobby Partnering to Maneuver Obama into Prolonged War with Syria | Foreign Policy Journal
Rich Jews and even richer Saudi Royals uniting to kill even more Syrians:

"The Bandar-Zionist lobby collaboration, currently the cocktail party talk of many in Washington, is not a case of strange bedfellows, given three decades of mutual cooperation that started during Prince Bandar’s long tenure as Saudi ambassador in Washington.

"Based in Washington, but with a palace out west and up north, Bandar developed almost familial relationships with five presidents and their key advisers. His voice was one of the shrillest urging the United States to invade Iraq in 2003.

"In the 1980s, Prince Bandar was deeply involved in the Iran-Contra scandal in Nicaragua, and it his intelligence agency that first alerted Western allies to the alleged use of sarin gas by the Syrian regime in February.

"Bandar has reportedly for months been focused exclusively on garnering international support, including arms and training, for Syrian rebel factions in pursuit of the eventual toppling of President Bashar al-Assad."

Prince Bandar and Zionist Lobby Partnering to Maneuver Obama into Prolonged War with Syria | Foreign Policy Journal

Bandar Bush should've been dropped into a six by ten foot cell with Ollie North for his Iran-Contra dealings thirty years ago. When it comes time for the New Middle East to push into Iran, he will be pulling the strings of whatever puppet happens to be in the White House at that moment.
Has anyone seen Georgie Boy ever concern himself on the forums with the over 100,000 Syrians killed so far by other Syrians and God only knows how many have been wounded in all the time this civil war has been going on? All of a sudden he is on his soapbox because now he can drag the Jews into the mix. Georgie Boy is going to give up his weekly treat at Macdonald's and send in his contribution to UNICEF because he really, really, really cares about these Syrian children and has been worried for them all along (yeah, right!!!).

As Syria captures the attention of the world, it is the children I fear for.

Physically they are smaller and weaker. Emotionally and mentally, they are ill-equipped to withstand the brutality of on-going conflict and fighting. They do not understand the horrors they are seeing on a daily, even hourly basis.

And now we've received word that a terrible new milestone has been reached: more than 1 million children are now taking refuge outside of Syria.

UNICEF is helping conduct what is now the largest humanitarian operation in history. But the situation is deteriorating. More help is desperately needed.

Donate to support UNICEF's EMERGENCY relief efforts in Syria and in the refugee camps in surrounding areas. Every single dollar you give will go directly to children who need it most.

UNICEF staff report rising numbers of children fleeing to refugee camps along the borders. In just this past year, their number has risen from 70,000 to more than 1 million today.

Many of these children barely make it out of Syria alive. Coming from areas with no water, no electricity and no food, they often arrive in camps dehydrated, thin and sick. And now the refugee camps are at a breaking point.

UNICEF is expending every resource to make more room, to supply basics like clean water, blankets, clothing, nutrition, sanitation and vaccinations. But there just isn't enough to meet the needs of overwhelming numbers of children who are literally running for their lives.

UNICEF's massive operation means the difference between life and death for hundreds of thousands of children. And it's critically dependent on the generosity of individual supporters like you.

Please – support UNICEF's EMERGENCY response to the crisis in Syria. The future of hundreds of thousands of children depends on the response we're able to generate right now.

Every gift helps, no matter how much you're able to give. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible.

I know I've asked for your help before, to support UNICEF's operations for Syria's children. I wish I didn't have to ask again. I wish this brutal conflict and the pain and suffering it has inflicted upon more than 4 million children would end. You've given so much already.

But then I think of the children there, and the world that they will wake up to today. And I know that for their sake, we can do more, we must do more.

On behalf of these children – thank you for your help.

Caryl M. Stern
Caryl M. Stern
President & CEO
U.S. Fund for UNICEF

The US I know has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of Muslim civilians since 911. Are you under the impression they missed hitting what they wanted to hit?

I'm unclear on why I shouldn't be suspicious of Saudi fascists and AIPAC urging more dead Muslims in the Middle East:

"One of the most common phases being uttered by AIPAC to congressional offices this week are the words, 'Assad’s massive use of chemical weapons'.

"Bandar has reportedly agreed that Israel can call the shots, but that the air assault will be led by the US and involve roughly two dozen US allies including Turkey, the UK, and France.

"The German weekly Focus reported on August 26 that the IDF’s 8200 intelligence unit bugged the Syrian leadership during the chemical weapons attack last week and that Israel 'sold' the incriminating information to the White House."

Georgie Boy, just whom do you think you are kidding? I doubt there are many viewers who actually believe you care about the Arabs. In fact, you are happy that they are around for you to use as your pawns in your hatred against the U.S. and Israel (Jews). Never ever have you brought up the fact that the Muslims have murdered millions in the name of their religion. It is always America and Israel that you want to blame for everything even though one would think that at least a person like you would be appalled that the Muslim President of the Sudan wants to get rid of all the Black tribes. You don't even care how Blacks are thought of in the Arab world because the U.S. and Israel (Jews) are not involved.
Sudan is on the same Pentagon hit list as Iraq, Iran, Libya, Lebanon, Somalia, and Syria, remember? Spare me your Nazi crocodile tears for Sudanese civilians since as soon as the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet starts lobbing cruise missiles at Khartoum you'll jump into lockstep and sieg heil with all the rest of the retired rat fucks. You bleed for Sudan, Killer? Prove it; move there and save all the poor blacks from the wrath of Uncle Sam's petrodollar pogrom.
Georgie Boy, even if I have to reiterate, the viewers know by now that you hate the U.S. and Israel (Jews) and could care less of what is going on if it didn't involve those you hate. You had no problem keeping silent while tens of thousands were being killed in Syria and tens of thousands were wounded. You certainly didn't care about the refugees. As you can see, Georgie Boy, the wimp who faked a bad back after only ten days of basic training is now calling those who retired from the military "rat fucks" while he sits in his subsidized apartment and never has put himself in harm's way. If you were so concerned about your fellow Blacks, Georgie Boy, you would not be sitting in front of your computer day in and day out on forums vomiting out basically the same old stuff but would be helping at least the Black kids in Los Angeles who are having trouble with their school work and encourage them that they can do much better than you have if they push themselves. As you can see, Georgie Boy wants to blame the U.S. again even though the President of the Sudan, an Arab, hates the Blacks and wants to do away with all the Black tribes.

Georgie Boy, even if I have to reiterate, the viewers know by now that you hate the U.S. and Israel (Jews) and could care less of what is going on if it didn't involve those you hate. You had no problem keeping silent while tens of thousands were being killed in Syria and tens of thousands were wounded. You certainly didn't care about the refugees. As you can see, Georgie Boy, the wimp who faked a bad back after only ten days of basic training is now calling those who retired from the military "rat fucks" while he sits in his subsidized apartment and never has put himself in harm's way. If you were so concerned about your fellow Blacks, Georgie Boy, you would not be sitting in front of your computer day in and day out on forums vomiting out basically the same old stuff but would be helping at least the Black kids in Los Angeles who are having trouble with their school work and encourage them that they can do much better than you have if they push themselves. As you can see, Georgie Boy wants to blame the U.S. again even though the President of the Sudan, an Arab, hates the Blacks and wants to do away with all the Black tribes.
You contribute little else than mindless reiteration, deflection, and apologetics for the only nation state in history to maim, murder, displace, and incarcerate millions of innocent civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland; if you can't see that or if you're too cowardly at admit it, that only proves the dependency between political conservatives and slavery. Maybe you should stick to writing letters to the editor of your hometown newspapers?

You contribute little else than mindless reiteration, deflection, and apologetics for the only nation state in history to maim, murder, displace, and incarcerate millions of innocent civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland; if you can't see that or if you're too cowardly at admit it, that only proves the dependency between political conservatives and slavery. Maybe you should stick to writing letters to the editor of your hometown newspapers?
Wow, it looks like Georgie Boy was up before the rooster crowed. These forums seem to be the only thing he has in his life. Just what have you contributed, Georgie Boy? You find some article which suits your needs and then you vomit it out on a regular basis. I try to post a news or opinion article only once so that the viewers don't get bored with the same old, same old that you keep producing. And, Georgie Boy, you are still not convincing intelligent viewers that you really care about people halfway around the world. You are just using them as pawns in your hatred of the U.S. and Israel (Jews).

Harry Sterling: Christians targeted in Middle East conflicts - World - Times Colonist

Does anyone else think Hossie would have served courageously in earlier Crusades to bring "freedom" to the Holy Land? I do:

"The turmoil and violence in Egypt and Syria has caused Christians again to become targets for elements within those societies who have viewed them as infidels refusing to convert to the Muslim religion.

"Paradoxically, the very leaders across the Middle East who have been overthrown in countries such as Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Yemen — or fighting for their survival like Assad — had kept the lid on extremist groups within their nations.

"In effect, the so-called Arab Spring has become like the mythical Pandora’s Box.

"Once it was opened, what emerged was not some kind of western version of democracy and instant respect for the basic rights of all, but rather ancient grievances, religious intolerance and power-seeking by extremist religious groups who do not believe in democracy, totally open elections or guaranteed rights for all sectors of society, including females and non-Muslim religions."

The three "Great Western Religions" have been abused by those who profit from war for centuries. It's a real shame those with the physical courage to maim, murder, rape, and displace millions of innocent human beings are often too blind to see it.

Harry Sterling: Christians targeted in Middle East conflicts - World - Times Colonist

Does anyone else think Hossie would have served courageously in earlier Crusades to bring "freedom" to the Holy Land? I do:

"The turmoil and violence in Egypt and Syria has caused Christians again to become targets for elements within those societies who have viewed them as infidels refusing to convert to the Muslim religion.

"Paradoxically, the very leaders across the Middle East who have been overthrown in countries such as Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Yemen — or fighting for their survival like Assad — had kept the lid on extremist groups within their nations.

"In effect, the so-called Arab Spring has become like the mythical Pandora’s Box.

"Once it was opened, what emerged was not some kind of western version of democracy and instant respect for the basic rights of all, but rather ancient grievances, religious intolerance and power-seeking by extremist religious groups who do not believe in democracy, totally open elections or guaranteed rights for all sectors of society, including females and non-Muslim religions."

The three "Great Western Religions" have been abused by those who profit from war for centuries. It's a real shame those with the physical courage to maim, murder, rape, and displace millions of innocent human beings are often too blind to see it.

Does anyone really think that Georgie Boy, the wimp who faked a bad back after only ten days in basic training, would have helped this country fight the Nazis in World War II? He would have been hiding under his bed until it was all over, thinking to himself why he wasn't brave enough to at least help the Nazis in the concentration camp by at least being a guard since he hates the Jews for some reason. Now isn't it strange the Georgie Boy is always vomiting out ad nauseam about those he feels have murdered millions but it is so easy for him to close his eyes to the millions and millions of people the Muslims have murdered ever since the religion started. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy, really has no feelings about all the Christians being killed in the Middle East and Africa right now.

Egypt: Muslims Murder Christians For Refusing To Pay ?Jizya? Tax | MidnightWatcher's Blogspot

Does anyone really think that Georgie Boy, the wimp who faked a bad back after only ten days in basic training, would have helped this country fight the Nazis in World War II? He would have been hiding under his bed until it was all over, thinking to himself why he wasn't brave enough to at least help the Nazis in the concentration camp by at least being a guard since he hates the Jews for some reason. Now isn't it strange the Georgie Boy is always vomiting out ad nauseam about those he feels have murdered millions but it is so easy for him to close his eyes to the millions and millions of people the Muslims have murdered ever since the religion started. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy, really has no feelings about all the Christians being killed in the Middle East and Africa right now.

Egypt: Muslims Murder Christians For Refusing To Pay ?Jizya? Tax | MidnightWatcher's Blogspot
Syria crisis: The teetering balance of power has whole region on edge - Comment - Voices - The Independent

"Israel’s position is firmly based on its own self-interests: It wants a US-led strike strong enough to weaken President Bashar al-Assad and his armed forces making it impossible for him to win the civil war in the long term.

"But Israel appears not to favour air attacks so powerful that they cripple the Syrian government military machine and hand victory to a militant Sunni opposition movement with links to al-Qa’ida.

Israel is now declaring publicly what many in the Middle East have suspected has been the real policy of the US and its allies.

"This is to see a continuing conflict in which the two sides wear each other down as a better outcome than the decisive victory of either. 'This is a playoff situation in which you need both teams to lose, but at last you don’t want one to win,' said Alon Pinas, a former Israeli consul general in New York, to The New York Times. 'Let them both bleed, haemorrhage to death: that’s the strategic thinking here. As long as this lingers, there’s no real threat from Syria.

Who's your dog in this fight, Hero, Assad or al-Qa'ida?

Syria crisis: The teetering balance of power has whole region on edge - Comment - Voices - The Independent

"Israel’s position is firmly based on its own self-interests: It wants a US-led strike strong enough to weaken President Bashar al-Assad and his armed forces making it impossible for him to win the civil war in the long term.

"But Israel appears not to favour air attacks so powerful that they cripple the Syrian government military machine and hand victory to a militant Sunni opposition movement with links to al-Qa’ida.

Israel is now declaring publicly what many in the Middle East have suspected has been the real policy of the US and its allies.

"This is to see a continuing conflict in which the two sides wear each other down as a better outcome than the decisive victory of either. 'This is a playoff situation in which you need both teams to lose, but at last you don’t want one to win,' said Alon Pinas, a former Israeli consul general in New York, to The New York Times. 'Let them both bleed, haemorrhage to death: that’s the strategic thinking here. As long as this lingers, there’s no real threat from Syria.

Hossfly has no dog in the fight. Hoss sez, let the sonsabitches butcher one another and let Allah sort it out, PBUH.

Hossfly has no dog in the fight. Hoss sez, let the sonsabitches butcher one another and let Allah sort it out, PBUH.
That's mighty Christian of you, Hossie; do you see any role for the UN?

"An international accord on Syria’s chemical weapons is hugely welcome. But its effect on the war is likely to be negligible, as less than 2 per cent of deaths are attributable to chemical weapons.

"The strategic balance within that war will remain grossly unequal given the regime’s arsenal of heavy armour, aircraft and missiles.

"Rightly, there has been international indignation at the use of chemical weapons, but almost no comment on the first known use of ballistic missiles by a government against its own people.

The time for real diplomacy on Syria is now, and the United Nations General Assembly meeting shortly in New York provides an opportune moment. The Foreign Secretary William Hague’s willingness to meet with his Iranian counterpart is a welcome first step.

"Some painful lessons have to be learnt from the past few weeks.

"It seems clear that in both the UK and US there is little public appetite for military action.

"The ghosts of Iraq and Afghanistan will, I suspect, haunt Western governments for a long time.

"Diplomacy’s hour on Syria’s war will only come if it is tightly coordinated and inclusive."

Michael Williams: Painful lessons ? and Assad is still there - Comment - Voices - The Independent

"An international accord on Syria’s chemical weapons is hugely welcome. But its effect on the war is likely to be negligible, as less than 2 per cent of deaths are attributable to chemical weapons.

"The strategic balance within that war will remain grossly unequal given the regime’s arsenal of heavy armour, aircraft and missiles.

"Rightly, there has been international indignation at the use of chemical weapons, but almost no comment on the first known use of ballistic missiles by a government against its own people.

The time for real diplomacy on Syria is now, and the United Nations General Assembly meeting shortly in New York provides an opportune moment. The Foreign Secretary William Hague’s willingness to meet with his Iranian counterpart is a welcome first step.

"It seems clear that in both the UK and US there is little public appetite for military action.

"The ghosts of Iraq and Afghanistan will, I suspect, haunt Western governments for a long time.

"Diplomacy’s hour on Syria’s war will only come if it is tightly coordinated and inclusive."

Michael Williams: Painful lessons ? and Assad is still there - Comment - Voices - The Independent
Georgie Boy actually believes that all the viewers think that he cares for people when Georgie Boy is actually on these forums to diss the U.S. and Israel (Jews), two entities that he hates. However, go ahead, Georgie Boy, if it makes you feel good thinking that everyone believes you are such a compassionate fellow when you really care nothing about the rest of humanity, as long as your stomach is filled. And FYI, I ain't a Christian, Habib.

Georgie Boy actually believes that all the viewers think that he cares for people when Georgie Boy is actually on these forums to diss the U.S. and Israel (Jews), two entities that he hates. However, go ahead, Georgie Boy, if it makes you feel good thinking that everyone believes you are such a compassionate fellow when you really care nothing about the rest of humanity, as long as your stomach is filled. And FYI, I ain't a Christian, Habib.
What's the matter, Whitey?
Are you afraid your Master is about to be revealed?

CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"The past ten days have seen what could be the start of an historic turning point away from endless war in the Middle East. Public opinion in the United States, in harmony with the majority of people in the world, has clearly rejected U.S. military intervention in Syria.

"But for this turn away from war to be complete and lasting, greater awareness is needed of the forces that have been pushing the United States into these wars, and will surely continue to do so until they are clearly and openly rejected.

"An American friend who knows Washington well recently told us that 'everybody' there knows that, as far as the drive to war with Syria is concerned, it is Israel that directs U.S. policy.

"Why then, we replied, don’t opponents of war say it out loud, since, if the American public knew that, support for the war would collapse? Of course, we knew the answer to that question.

"They are afraid to say all they know, because if you blame the pro-Israel lobby, you are branded an anti-Semite in the media and your career is destroyed."

What will soulless shit like you do when the world says no more war, Whore?

"The past ten days have seen what could be the start of an historic turning point away from endless war in the Middle East. Public opinion in the United States, in harmony with the majority of people in the world, has clearly rejected U.S. military intervention in Syria.

"But for this turn away from war to be complete and lasting, greater awareness is needed of the forces that have been pushing the United States into these wars, and will surely continue to do so until they are clearly and openly rejected.

"An American friend who knows Washington well recently told us that 'everybody' there knows that, as far as the drive to war with Syria is concerned, it is Israel that directs U.S. policy.

"Why then, we replied, don’t opponents of war say it out loud, since, if the American public knew that, support for the war would collapse? Of course, we knew the answer to that question.

"They are afraid to say all they know, because if you blame the pro-Israel lobby, you are branded an anti-Semite in the media and your career is destroyed."

The American people won this battle against Israel and AIPAC to stop a war in Syria. Now, we need to grow this Anti War Movement and prevent any new wars anywhere. All people in the world are benefitting by what we do to oppose war. But it is not just starting wars that needs addressing, we also need to stop the flow of arms we send to fuel wars.

The American people won this battle against Israel and AIPAC to stop a war in Syria. Now, we need to grow this Anti War Movement and prevent any new wars anywhere. All people in the world are benefitting by what we do to oppose war. But it is not just starting wars that needs addressing, we also need to stop the flow of arms we send to fuel wars.
You're not convincing anyone, flower child.

Video Reveals Key Iranian Role in Syrian Civil War - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Video Reveals Key Iranian Role in Syrian Civil War

Remarkable footage includes insight into daily routine of Iranian fighters in Syria, includes interview with Iranian commander.

By Ari Soffer
First Publish: 9/15/2013, 1:07 PM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2J02DutU2c]Syrian militia trained in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Remarkable footage has emerged of Iranian military forces on the ground in Syria, fighting alongside pro-government militias.

Shia Iran is the Assad regime's closest ally, along with the Hezbollah terrorist group, and Iranian support is nothing new. But whilst Hezbollah has officially acknowledged that its fighters are actively engaged in battle on behalf of the Assad regime, Iranian officials always maintained that any Iranian presence in Syria and support for the Assad regime was limited to logistical support and "military advisers," away from the front lines.

But footage had emerged in the past few days indicating that Iranian involvement goes far further, and appears to corroborate rebel claims that soldiers from the Iranian army and Revolutionary Guards are present on the ground, and playing a direct role in the fighting.

The first piece of footage was aired by the BBC on Friday, and showed armed men on the ground, speaking fluent Farsi (Persian), directing military operations and engaging in battle. Experts branded it the "most significant evidence yet" that Iranian forces were playing a direct role in fighting Syrian rebels.

But an even more remarkable clip has been shown by the Dutch Nieuswsuur TV channel, which gives an in-depth glimpse into the activities of Iranian troops on the ground in some of Syria's front-lines, as they train, coordinate and fight alongside pro-government militias.

The footage includes a one-on-one interview with a local Iranian commander, in which he explains why in his view Iranian forces have been more effective at commanding "civilian militias" than the Syrian army itself. Those militias were set up to supplement the increasingly overstretched Syrian army in its battle against rebel forces.

He criticizes the Syrian military for its reliance on "force" to enforce its orders, and contrasts it with the more "respectful" approach taken by the Iranian commanders - an approach he says has made them more popular among the militias than the Syrian army.

The film also shows how Iranian soldiers are winning hearts and minds among local civilians: handing out sweets to children and making contact with the local population - in contrast to the Syrian military's conduct.

"Their army vehicles race part, without any consideration for the local population," laments the Iranian commander.

But there is a hint that such goodwill is a purely military decision, as opposed to genuine goodwill, with hints of historical Iranian-Arab antagonism still apparent in one particular "off camera" incident.

"When we came, there were no human beings. They had deserted the village," says one soldier, prompting his comrade to joke that "there are still no humans, only Arabs!"

The Iranian commander claims that many apart from being directed by his forces, pro-government militiamen fighting on behalf of the Assad regime were trained in Iran.

"They're familiar with our customs, and that makes cooperation easier," he says.

Offering an insight into the motivation of Iranian fighters in Syria, he characterizes the conflict as a "holy war" - illustrating how Islamist fundamentalism is playing an important role on both sides of the increasingly sectarian clash between the Shia-backed government and Sunni rebels.

"This front we're fighting at now is not a front where the Syrian army is at war with the Syrian people," he says.

"The current war in Syria is that of Islam versus the nonbelievers. Good versus evil" with Iran, Hezbollah and various other Shia "holy warriors" on the side of Islam, and a confederation of Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, western powers and Israel in the camp of the "unbelievers."

Ah yes, looks like Syria is going to continue slaughtering its people by the thousands, with the help of Iran, the Palestinians and Hezbollah, ofcourse.

That should make you extremely happy.

Last edited:

Apparently, the war on Syria is one important step in redrawing the borders of a New Middle East. Wesley Clark mentions seven Arab states slated for regime change including Iraq, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Iran, and Lebanon, and Lebanon may have been the second domino slated to fall after Iraq.

In 2006 Hezbollah beat back an Israeli attempt to occupy southern Lebanon as far as the Litani River. Had that occupation be as successful as the Jew's incursion in 1982, Assad might well have met the same fate as Saddam and Gaddafi long before now.

The war whores are betting the ranch in the new Middle East.
If they lose, Empires will fall.
For the first time in thousands of years, the rich will have to fight the wars that create their lifestyles.

Ah yes, looks like Syria is going to continue slaughtering its people by the thousands, with the help of Iran, the Palestinians and Hezbollah, ofcourse.

That should make you extremely happy.

The Palestinians are also helping the rebels.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.530790

Hamas said on Wednesday its relations with financial backer Iran have suffered as a result of the Islamist group's support of rebels battling Syrian President Bashar Assad, a long-time Iranian ally.

Hamas was also once an Assad ally but last year endorsed the revolt against him in a shift that deprived the Syrian leader of an important Sunni Muslim supporter in the Arab world

Last edited:
Video Reveals Key Iranian Role in Syrian Civil War - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Video Reveals Key Iranian Role in Syrian Civil War

Remarkable footage includes insight into daily routine of Iranian fighters in Syria, includes interview with Iranian commander.

By Ari Soffer
First Publish: 9/15/2013, 1:07 PM

Syrian militia trained in Iran - YouTube

Remarkable footage has emerged of Iranian military forces on the ground in Syria, fighting alongside pro-government militias.

Shia Iran is the Assad regime's closest ally, along with the Hezbollah terrorist group, and Iranian support is nothing new. But whilst Hezbollah has officially acknowledged that its fighters are actively engaged in battle on behalf of the Assad regime, Iranian officials always maintained that any Iranian presence in Syria and support for the Assad regime was limited to logistical support and "military advisers," away from the front lines.

But footage had emerged in the past few days indicating that Iranian involvement goes far further, and appears to corroborate rebel claims that soldiers from the Iranian army and Revolutionary Guards are present on the ground, and playing a direct role in the fighting.

The first piece of footage was aired by the BBC on Friday, and showed armed men on the ground, speaking fluent Farsi (Persian), directing military operations and engaging in battle. Experts branded it the "most significant evidence yet" that Iranian forces were playing a direct role in fighting Syrian rebels.

But an even more remarkable clip has been shown by the Dutch Nieuswsuur TV channel, which gives an in-depth glimpse into the activities of Iranian troops on the ground in some of Syria's front-lines, as they train, coordinate and fight alongside pro-government militias.

The footage includes a one-on-one interview with a local Iranian commander, in which he explains why in his view Iranian forces have been more effective at commanding "civilian militias" than the Syrian army itself. Those militias were set up to supplement the increasingly overstretched Syrian army in its battle against rebel forces.

He criticizes the Syrian military for its reliance on "force" to enforce its orders, and contrasts it with the more "respectful" approach taken by the Iranian commanders - an approach he says has made them more popular among the militias than the Syrian army.

The film also shows how Iranian soldiers are winning hearts and minds among local civilians: handing out sweets to children and making contact with the local population - in contrast to the Syrian military's conduct.

"Their army vehicles race part, without any consideration for the local population," laments the Iranian commander.

But there is a hint that such goodwill is a purely military decision, as opposed to genuine goodwill, with hints of historical Iranian-Arab antagonism still apparent in one particular "off camera" incident.

"When we came, there were no human beings. They had deserted the village," says one soldier, prompting his comrade to joke that "there are still no humans, only Arabs!"

The Iranian commander claims that many apart from being directed by his forces, pro-government militiamen fighting on behalf of the Assad regime were trained in Iran.

"They're familiar with our customs, and that makes cooperation easier," he says.

Offering an insight into the motivation of Iranian fighters in Syria, he characterizes the conflict as a "holy war" - illustrating how Islamist fundamentalism is playing an important role on both sides of the increasingly sectarian clash between the Shia-backed government and Sunni rebels.

"This front we're fighting at now is not a front where the Syrian army is at war with the Syrian people," he says.

"The current war in Syria is that of Islam versus the nonbelievers. Good versus evil" with Iran, Hezbollah and various other Shia "holy warriors" on the side of Islam, and a confederation of Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, western powers and Israel in the camp of the "unbelievers."
The current war in Syria is part of the same conflict that brought the Shia to power in Baghdad in 2003:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

"At 5:34 a.m. Baghdad time on 20 March 2003 (9:34 p.m., 19 March EST) the surprise[69] military invasion of Iraq began.[143] There was no declaration of war.[70] The 2003 invasion of Iraq, led by U.S. army General Tommy Franks, began under the codename 'Operation Iraqi Liberation'" (O.I.L. get it?)

Iran, for all its authoritarian faults, hasn't invaded another sovereign state since the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet came into existence 200 years ago. If you think Muslims are going to roll over and die just because you need their oil, you are badly mistaken.

Forum List

Back