Ain't Nothing Wrong With A Six-Pack

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
However, many expressed concern that an emphasis on extreme fitness was inappropriate for an adolescent: “Children should focus their attention on playing and discovering the world, not on getting fit…” one person wrote.

“To each his own. In my opinion, a 6 pack for a child is too much, but everyone has a right to do whatever they want with themselves and their children,” said another.

Lots of kids had six-packs when I was a kid, including me. We were extremely physically active, and I would venture that any child working a family farm right up through the mid-20th Century likely had a six-pack.

American wimpery began in the 1970s, and reportedly has progressed to the point where the kiddies don't have enough muscles in their hands to hold a pencil and write.

This 10-year-old has six-pack abs and people are impressed — and a little confused

However, many expressed concern that an emphasis on extreme fitness was inappropriate for an adolescent: “Children should focus their attention on playing and discovering the world, not on getting fit…” one person wrote.

“To each his own. In my opinion, a 6 pack for a child is too much, but everyone has a right to do whatever they want with themselves and their children,” said another.

Lots of kids had six-packs when I was a kid, including me. We were extremely physically active, and I would venture that any child working a family farm right up through the mid-20th Century likely had a six-pack.

American wimpery began in the 1970s, and reportedly has progressed to the point where the kiddies don't have enough muscles in their hands to hold a pencil and write.

This 10-year-old has six-pack abs and people are impressed — and a little confused
When I worked at the prison during our yearly physical test, I routinely out did 30 somethings, and i'm 64 and wore out.

When I worked at the prison during our yearly physical test, I routinely out did 30 somethings, and i'm 64 and wore out.
Being gay is something to brag about...

I had a six-pack because when I was a kid our diet was more nutritious......and my T level was above 600.

I don't see anything unusual about a kid having a six pack. What I find creepy are those child bodybuilders. Because you know they didn't get into that by themselves. They have some dad who was a pussy living vicariously through their child.

Growing children should not be lifting any more than body weight...pushup and pullups. The muscles, bones, and joints can be injured permanently by power lifting. With that limit, it's very possible to become ripped.

Forum List

Back