Ain't No Cure For The SummerTime Blues

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This is a well-planned and well-financed effort to destroy Trump. Make up a story, bring in additional fake copy-cat "victims" and then enjoy the chattering class treating it like it's true and what the damage is. This is how democRATS roll. Will it work? Not if you don't let it.

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on Trump's NBC reality show "The Apprentice," said the real estate mogul kissed her and groped her after meeting at a Beverly Hills hotel in 2007 to discuss a potential job. Zervos, accompanied at a Los Angeles press conference by attorney Gloria Allred, said she was later offered a lower-paying job at a Trump golf course.

“You do not have the right to treat women as sexual objects just because you are a star,” Zervos said at the press conference, addressing Trump.

Late Friday, the Trump campaign released a statement purporting to be from statement in which a cousin of Zervos said he was "shocked and bewildered" by her account.

r

John Barry of Mission Viejo, Calif., said in the statement that Zervos spoke glowingly of Trump until the real estate mogul rebuffed an invitation to visit her restaurant during the primary campaign.

"I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump," Barry said. "That’s not how she talked about him before."

Trump Slams 'Corrupt' Media, As More Women Make Sexual Assault Claims

Last edited:
Yeah. Did you not catch the part where she fired him some months ago and he's been involved in personal attacks against her ever since?

Gettin that 15 mins of fame and trying for a career she never had. Her story stinks and so does the timing

LOL. Your scumbag candidate bragged about his sexual assaults and now many are coming forward to confirm it. Hardly surprising. Live it or live with it, dupes.

• Banned
LOL. Your scumbag candidate bragged about his sexual assaults and now many are coming forward to confirm it. Hardly surprising. Live it or live with it, dupes.

You'll need more convincing "victims" than this one, loser.

• Banned
Yeah. Did you not catch the part where she fired him some months ago and he's been involved in personal attacks against her ever since?

So your liar has a liar after her....I'd call that KARMA.
lol.gif

Yall are crazy if you think this is a global conspiracy and fabricated coordinated attack. These victims have told friends and family about the abuse well before this election but didn't want to bring it to the public circle. Use your brain, look at Trump, listen to the victims, the truth is very obvious. He is a pig.

How does Trumps sexual assault charges compare to Bubba's sexual assault charges? Any similarities? Is groping comparable to rape?

How does Trumps sexual assault charges compare to Bubba's sexual assault charges? Any similarities? Is groping comparable to rape?

Yeah if I were a Clinton supporter I'd be treading lightly on this

Yall are crazy if you think this is a global conspiracy and fabricated coordinated attack. These victims have told friends and family about the abuse well before this election but didn't want to bring it to the public circle. Use your brain, look at Trump, listen to the victims, the truth is very obvious. He is a pig.

translation: "DAMN, our little charade is falling apart....I HATE TRUMP so we'll have to come up with better lies!"

Trump's game was going to be to beat Hillary Clinton with the dredging up of Bill's sins, real or imagined.

But goddammit, he's getting beaten by the game he invented! lol

A vast rightwing...errrr....I mean leftwing conspiracy!!!!!!!

lol

"lol"? Your self-image is as lower-case as your fake laughter.

The election must be over. The Trumptards are using up the last of their childish insults.

Suckers like you are born to lose....you had Hillary as a Senator and she shit the bed...now you want her to do it to the whole country. Just how masochistic does a prog have to be these days...is there a test for it?

translation: "DAMN, our little charade is falling apart....I HATE TRUMP so we'll have to come up with better lies!"
No, I meant exactly what I said. I thought it was pretty straight forward. But I guess straight forward doesn't really comprehend for you conspiracy nuts.

Forum List

Back