Ain't No Cure For The SummerTime Blues

If that doesn't look staged nothing does

r

Wow man, heavy...

Yall are crazy if you think this is a global conspiracy and fabricated coordinated attack. These victims have told friends and family about the abuse well before this election but didn't want to bring it to the public circle. Use your brain, look at Trump, listen to the victims, the truth is very obvious. He is a pig.
i use my brain, am aware of what's going on, and i can tell you that the internet is like a giant ouiji board, and all the people in the world have their hands on it, and because of the election in america all the thing wants to do is pull away from hillary and gravitate towards trump, and as the shillary tries to fight it, the internet fights back.

Yall are crazy if you think this is a global conspiracy and fabricated coordinated attack. These victims have told friends and family about the abuse well before this election but didn't want to bring it to the public circle. Use your brain, look at Trump, listen to the victims, the truth is very obvious. He is a pig.
i use my brain, am aware of what's going on, and i can tell you that the internet is like a giant ouiji board, and all the people in the world have their hands on it, and because of the election in america all the thing wants to do is pull away from hillary and gravitate towards trump, and as the shillary tries to fight it, the internet fights back.
Take the internet out of the equation, as I do agree with you on that point, just look at Trump and what he actually says, look at his accusers and what they actually say... it's pretty plain as day

Oopsie daisy....and DUMBASS!

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

Read more: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April

Let's see how long it takes Trump to take her restaurant...she is SCREWED (for real this time).
lol.gif

My thoughts exactly, he should make an example out of her

Now that Obozo has given the internet away, I doubt we'll recognize it in a couple years.

Take the internet out of the equation, as I do agree with you on that point, just look at Trump and what he actually says, look at his accusers and what they actually say... it's pretty plain as day

Stop being a sucker for these vampires...they couldn't care less about you. The Trump tape was saved for "maximum impact" ie the "October surprise"....and it was just talk. The MSM was ready for his "victims" to start appearing but there were none, so they invented some. And their little escape is coming apart like a chinese sportcoat.

Stop being a sucker for these vampires...they couldn't care less about you. The Trump tape was saved for "maximum impact" ie the "October surprise"....and it was just talk. The MSM was ready for his "victims" to start appearing but there were none, so they invented some. And their little escape is coming apart like a chinese sportcoat.
Yeah, as for the timing, it's called smart campaigning, you don't see the trick plays till the 4th quarter, it's called strategy. Doesn't make the facts any less true. As for the fabrication conspiracy... perhaps some of the girls are looking for a spotlight, no way all of them though. Trump is done

Yeah, as for the timing, it's called smart campaigning, you don't see the trick plays till the 4th quarter, it's called strategy. Doesn't make the facts any less true. As for the fabrication conspiracy... perhaps some of the girls are looking for a spotlight, no way all of them though. Trump is done

So you're a piece of shit who puts party over country.....ESAD boy.

So you're a piece of shit who puts party over country.....ESAD boy.
Another false statement, I don't like either party. If I had it my way I'd get rid of the entire party system and go with something that better reflects our modern times

summertime blues, yeah something like that.

Forum List

Back