Ahmadinejad: Iran ready to send uranium abroad as UN wants

Why are there no inspections of Israel's nuclear facilities?

Because the U.S. is not looking for any possible excuse to go to war with Israel.

Because the U.S. is not looking for any possible excuse to go to war with Israel.

So I take it that you find President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to be a honorable and trustworthy individual?

Mike

Not in the least.

Yet you feel that we are looking for any excuse to go to war with them?

Trying to understand here.

I see valid concerns which could possible cost 100's of thousands of lives, should Iran obtain what they wish. As military options are not the best, they have to be on the table and at some point given serious consideration. As much as most of us in this country don't like that idea, at what point do we draw the line with Iran and at what point do we limit our options and for what cost?

Mike

So I take it that you find President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to be a honorable and trustworthy individual?

Mike

Not in the least.

Yet you feel that we are looking for any excuse to go to war with them?

Trying to understand here.

I see valid concerns which could possible cost 100's of thousands of lives, should Iran obtain what they wish. As military options are not the best, they have to be on the table and at some point given serious consideration. As much as most of us in this country don't like that idea, at what point do we draw the line with Iran and at what point do we limit our options and for what cost?

Mike

I think it's pretty clear that we're simply looking for an excuse to go to war with them. We hype up their capacity to build nuclear weapons, when the IAEA has repeatedly said there's no evidence they're trying to obtain nuclear weapons, and we ignore the fact that Ahmadinejad is now saying he'll allow the uranium to be sent out of the country. How many times have you heard that reported in the news? I've heard it once or twice as an afterthought after they build up new fears of Iran somehow finding the capability to become a threat to us. As if a third world nation could pose a real threat to the U.S. in any real way.

When the US Troops go into Iran, they aren't going to be able to find the nuclear stuff just like the Troops couldn't find the WMD's when they went into Iraq. When this happens, will they all be calling Owe Bama a liar like they did with Bush? History has a way of repeating itself.

How many people are going to bitch and raise hell with Owe Bama when he sends the troops over to Iran like they did when Bush sent troops into Iraq? Owe Bama will be getting a taste of his own medicine when a Senator is openly, and rudely, critical of him like he was with Bush.

Can't you see the writing on the walls? Iran is the next great stop on the crusade tour.

Owe Bama can't accomplish anything on the Domestic home front so in order for him to save a little Presidential face, and actually accomplish something, he will be sending the troops into Iran. I see it coming... This way he can say he is a man of "action".

Last edited:
When the US Troops go into Iran, they aren't going to be able to find the nuclear stuff just like the Troops couldn't find the WMD's when they went into Iraq. When this happens, will they all be calling Owe Bama a liar like they did with Bush? History has a way of repeating itself.

How many people are going to bitch and raise hell with Owe Bama when he sends the troops over to Iran like they did when Bush sent troops into Iraq? Owe Bama will be getting a taste of his own medicine when a Senator is openly, and rudely, critical of him like he was with Bush.

Can't you see the writing on the walls? Iran is the next great stop on the crusade tour.

Owe Bama can't accomplish anything on the Domestic home front so in order for him to save a little Presidential face, and actually accomplish something, he will be sending the troops into Iran. I see it coming... This way he can say he is a man of "action".

Well we've got some Republicans telling Obama that bombing Iran would be a good way to ensure he stays in office in 2012, so I doubt the Republicans will raise too much of a stink about it. Other than to criticize him for not bombing sooner, and likely not bombing enough.

Forum List

Back